The Derma Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Derma Company
Read The Derma Company Reviews

About The Derma Company:

The Derma Company offers a carefully curated selection of topical skincare, nutritional supplements & mineral make-up. With over 20 years experience in the industry this family-run business has customer service at it's heart.

You can get in touch for FREE skincare consultations with the expert team to help pick the right regime. No upselling, just genuine, impartial advice.

Most products are kept in stock available for next day delivery, a select few take a little longer to offer the best possible shelf-life. FREE UK shipping on orders over £30.

All products are brand new, genuine & authorised for sale.

01582 808829

shop@thedermacompany.co.uk

Very good friendly service
First time I've used this company and I will definitely use them again. Due to the nature of the products I received a phone call to check (which is standard) but I got advice on 1 of the products I've ordered and a recommendation was made to use a cheaper product. They altered my order and it was dispatched the same day and the refund of the difference in price. Great advice, very quick and efficient!
Fabulous customer care and swift delivery.
Fast shipping and great customers service!
Very easy to buy from and even better someone calls you to discuss the products to make sure they are suitable for your needs.
The Derma company took time to ask questions to check if the product was right for me.
Very helpful and friendly Best prices fast delivery
Excellent service all online. Order and look forward to products arriving, The Derma Co keep you updated every step of the way. Great products, more importantly great customer care.
Easy to order my favourite skin care products at best possible prices and my order always arrives on time
The pre order phone call to ensure correct use of product and best product ordered was great and reassuring
Ordered some products from yourself! Prices were the best as I shopped about and delivery was super fast
Lovely company and very professional
Never any hassle. Quick delivery and great customer service
Excellent customer service, competitive prices, good product range and knowledgeable staff.
PROMPT DELIVERY AND WELL PACKAGED
After making my order I got a call to confirm my previous use of Environ products - the member of staff was friendly, quick and efficient and spotted an error on my order which was fixed immediately. Items were also delivered much quicker than expected which was a bonus. Really pleased with the service and will definitely be ordering more items again soon! Thanks
Great customer service and expert help over the phone to ensure I had the right products (ended up changing / adding to my order) & super quick delivery - very impressed.
Great prices and fast delivery
Very helpful and efficient service
Really impressed with the fast and free delivery. I ordered the Environ Vita-Peptide eye gel which I would highly recommend. I've been using it for many years but the first time I ordered from the Derma Company they made sure that I was au fait with the Environ products. Very caring and made me feel like a valued customer.
The Derma Company is rated 4.97 based on 588 reviews