The iOutlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend The iOutlet

Tell us how The iOutlet made you happy
This has got to be the best refurbish mobile phone company there is,I recently bought an Iphone 7 from them, there was nothing wrong with it but I wasnt really happy with the phone. I spoke with India at ioutlet Without any quibble she replaced the phone with an Iphone se which I prefer and refunded me the difference all within a week. Dont bother looking at any other companies this one is brilliant.
Have used outlet for a number of years having purchased phones and an iPad I have always found the quality good ,if it’s not exchange is not a problem After sales service always prompt and efficient
I think this company is a scam. They take my money and cancelled the order and said they would refund me. I have email them and called them many times and the "customer service" always apologise and said they would check with the accounts and ask me to call back in 2 days. Many 2 days already.
Don’t trust them, they’re not even a proper company. Run under James Green Ltd, not iOutlet, probably doesn’t have permission for that. I returned a faulty phone 3 times, still no refund or a phone. They have no clue to customer service, beware.... they’ll take your money also.
Great customer service and speedy fix of my phone
We ordered an Apple Watch for my daughters birthday almost two weeks ago. Still waiting for it. They sent this by Royal Mail (?!) and it has since disappeared. Ioutlet refusing to get involved by tracing it replacing. Still no Apple Watch and a lot of money down! Still ongoing. Don’t bother. Very unhelpful and who sends an expensive item like that by Royal Mail???
After a poor experience at another company this outfit were refreshingly professional and responsive. There was a minor delay of a day due to the iphone failing a performance check but they had already ordered another to replace it. The replacement is fantastic, it looks brand new, charges quickly and holds a charge but more importantly my 12 year old daughter absolutely loves it.
The iOutlet is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews