The iOutlet Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend The iOutlet

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does The iOutlet deliver?

How can I contact The iOutlet?
Click Here

Tell us how The iOutlet made you happy

"I think this company is a scam. They take my money and cancelled the order and said they would refund me. I have email them and called them many times and the "customer service" always apologise and said they would check with the accounts and ask me to call back in 2 days. Many 2 days already."
Are you The iOutlet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Don’t trust them, they’re not even a proper company. Run under James Green Ltd, not iOutlet, probably doesn’t have permission for that. I returned a faulty phone 3 times, still no refund or a phone. They have no clue to customer service, beware.... they’ll take your money also."
"Great customer service and speedy fix of my phone"
"We ordered an Apple Watch for my daughters birthday almost two weeks ago. Still waiting for it. They sent this by Royal Mail (?!) and it has since disappeared. Ioutlet refusing to get involved by tracing it replacing. Still no Apple Watch and a lot of money down! Still ongoing. Don’t bother. Very unhelpful and who sends an expensive item like that by Royal Mail???"
"After a poor experience at another company this outfit were refreshingly professional and responsive. There was a minor delay of a day due to the iphone failing a performance check but they had already ordered another to replace it. The replacement is fantastic, it looks brand new, charges quickly and holds a charge but more importantly my 12 year old daughter absolutely loves it."
The iOutlet is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews