The Muck Boot Store Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Muck Boot Store

Tell us how The Muck Boot Store made you happy

"I have had a terrible experience with THE MUCK BOOT COMPANY regarding boots that had poor workmanship. The boots began to separate at the seam within a matter of months. I contacted THE MUCK BOOT COMPANY and was directed to fill out a form they emailed to me with photos of the damage. I never received a response after mailing the form in. I called numerous times and was told someone would contact me and I never received a call. I sent an email stating I was going to give them a poor review for Poor workmanship of their boots and terrible customer service. I received a response stating they wanted me to resend photos of the boots so I did. They replied giving me a pre-printed Fed ex label to send the boots in and they would exchange them. I have heard nothing and no longer have the boots. I strongly suggest you look at other brands such as BOGS or NOBLE. Very Very unhappy. I will proceed with filing complaints through other sources."
"Bought a pair of Arctic Excursion after reading reviews of how warm they were, went to a high school football game last nigh with temp of 25 deg and my feet froze . Sorry but not very warm at all in my opinion."
"Love my Muck boots! Bought two pairs, one to give as a gift and one for myself. They are not only warm and waterproof but are so very comfortable and look good too. I have used them in very cold and snowy conditions in which I have had to be outdoors for long time periods and they have kept my feet warm and cozy. My brother also is pleased with his gift."
"Was exactly what I asked for, and was delivered perfectly."
"I bought a knee high black boot with purple trim . I love the look .i had to roll them down 6"in order to be comfortable Now at least for the winter i can wear them under my warm outside clothes. I am looking forward to gardening in spring whenever it finally arrives"
"It was such a mighty fine product, may I purchase a second pair ?"
"Awesome product!!! I’ve been a concrete truck driver for 19 years and was very happy to find Muck! These things hold up on the toughest of terrain. I have never had a pair of boots last as long as these have. This is my second pair and will be a life long customer! Thank you for such a great product."
"Simple purchase from the comforts of home!"
"called in my order and 4 days it was here. order was right so I was very happy with the process."
"I didn’t receive my boots ,stolen"
"Shockingly comfortable and warm. Worn in -28 F."
"I’ve been wearing the Scrub Boot for years. It’s the perfect boot for farm chores, gardening, yard work and even walking the dogs on our property. They keep my feet comfortable and dry. I know the Scrub has been discontinued now in favor of a new model, but I was happy to snag a new pair before they were gone forever! I just wanted to thank the Muck Boot Company for an outstanding product that I use daily and couldn’t live without!"
"19A most excellent boot. The Scrub Boot keeps my feet toasty and dry."
"I requested rubber boots from my Husband for Christmas, and since then he couldn't help but to borrow mine whenever he could so I bought him his own pair for his birthday. They are comfortable, WARM, and durable. I'll highly recommend them to anyone!"
"I love these shoes and have worn them for 10 years, I go thru a pair every 6 months. I keep trying other shoes and coming back. I wish Muck would look at my worn shoes and learn from them to see where they could be made just a bit better. Please."
"Easy shopping for what I wanted. Simple purchase and fast shipping. As for the Boots, 100% satisfied at this point. Had them for about a month now and they are great."
"The boots arivde with no issues and they fit great. Keep up the good work."
"I like the quality of your boots, I work on construction sites in all weather conditions and your variety of boots suites me well, but the size discrepancy in different makes of boots is way off, sold the pair that I bought on your website because they weren't a true size 12, very disappointed"
"comfort, fit, style"
"Good selection and quick shipping"
The Muck Boot Store is rated 4.69 based on 1,046 reviews