The Muck Boot Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Muck Boot Store

How would you rate The Muck Boot Store ?

(optional)

Steve Dunkerton
Verified Buyer
"Was exactly what I asked for, and was delivered perfectly."
Susan Clifford
Verified Buyer
"I bought a knee high black boot with purple trim . I love the look .i had to roll them down 6"in order to be comfortable Now at least for the winter i can wear them under my warm outside clothes. I am looking forward to gardening in spring whenever it finally arrives"
Fabian Donnet
Verified Buyer
"It was such a mighty fine product, may I purchase a second pair ?"
Michael E McFann
Verified Buyer
"Awesome product!!! I’ve been a concrete truck driver for 19 years and was very happy to find Muck! These things hold up on the toughest of terrain. I have never had a pair of boots last as long as these have. This is my second pair and will be a life long customer! Thank you for such a great product."
"Simple purchase from the comforts of home!"
Dan Zutter
Verified Buyer
"called in my order and 4 days it was here. order was right so I was very happy with the process."
Jose Moran
Verified Buyer
"I didn’t receive my boots ,stolen"
"Shockingly comfortable and warm. Worn in -28 F."
Cynthia Warner
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been wearing the Scrub Boot for years. It’s the perfect boot for farm chores, gardening, yard work and even walking the dogs on our property. They keep my feet comfortable and dry. I know the Scrub has been discontinued now in favor of a new model, but I was happy to snag a new pair before they were gone forever! I just wanted to thank the Muck Boot Company for an outstanding product that I use daily and couldn’t live without!"
"19A most excellent boot. The Scrub Boot keeps my feet toasty and dry."
Lacy Linney
Verified Buyer
"I requested rubber boots from my Husband for Christmas, and since then he couldn't help but to borrow mine whenever he could so I bought him his own pair for his birthday. They are comfortable, WARM, and durable. I'll highly recommend them to anyone!"
Dennis Stoltzfoos
Verified Buyer
"I love these shoes and have worn them for 10 years, I go thru a pair every 6 months. I keep trying other shoes and coming back. I wish Muck would look at my worn shoes and learn from them to see where they could be made just a bit better. Please."
"Easy shopping for what I wanted. Simple purchase and fast shipping. As for the Boots, 100% satisfied at this point. Had them for about a month now and they are great."
"The boots arivde with no issues and they fit great. Keep up the good work."
Todd Kruger
Verified Buyer
"I like the quality of your boots, I work on construction sites in all weather conditions and your variety of boots suites me well, but the size discrepancy in different makes of boots is way off, sold the pair that I bought on your website because they weren't a true size 12, very disappointed"
"comfort, fit, style"
"Good selection and quick shipping"
"I am concerned that my feet were cold the first time I wore them. I had a ice fishing contest and so I bought these boots for it they are the polar model and I thought they were good for -32. But my feet were freezing not sure why."
"Ordering was very easy. And he is very pleased with the boots-fit,warmth, feet stay dry!"
Mary E Watson
Verified Buyer
"The fact my spouse is happy. He loves the shoe."
The Muck Boot Store is rated 4.70 based on 1,043 reviews