The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"I have not had any issues with my orders. I do not belong to the subscription box, but often purchase available items individually. Love their shirts!"
"While I love the product, the shipping on these is HORRIBLE! I am always one of the last people to receive, sometimes up to a week after after other people. It is upsetting that people post pictures if their crate when you haven't even received yours. This really needs to be fixed. Also, many months i receive the holiday shirts AFTER the holiday :("
"Everything is awesome as always!!! Great quality merchandise. Always fun receiving the crate!!!"
"Thank you for the planner!"
"I absolutely love the Teacher's Crate! I am amble to use everything in the box and each item is so fun and unique! I am a fan for life!"
"I enjoy getting a new product each month. I love the shirts and the fun pens!"
"I really like the items included in the crate, but many of the items can't be used in the classroom because there aren't enough for a class of 25 or 30."
"I love the items in the boxes. They have helped me in my classroom!"
"It was fun to get a box each month. I was a gift to myself because I had a very difficult class. I like the fabric of the TShirt. They are nice and soft! I could use most of the other items but if I couldn't I would put the in our lounge for someone else to enjoy."
"I look forward to my teachers crate orders. The only negative would be the bulletin board items are rarely needed for me so I would prefer other items. Love the shirts and the pens and notepads."
"These boxes truly have everything you need and some items you didn’t know you needed until it arrived. TShirts are my favorite."
"I love getting the box in the mail each month. I always look forward to the fun writing materials."
"The Crates are a joy to receive each month. I especially enjoy getting the T-shirts."
"I love all of the items in the box every month and look forward to receiving my box. My only criticism is I would like to see more pens/ markers to write with I use them daily and fewer water bottles. I love the t-shirts and borders."
"The only suggestion I have is this: I teach middle school. Some of the items in the boxes are directed towards elementary. It would be awesome if we had an option for what level we teach with items geared toward the appropriate level."
"Quality products and great customer service."
"I love this crate! The shirts are always super cute and very good quality. The other items in the box are useful for my classroom and loved by myself AND my students! I highly recommend this box!"
"I have really enjoyed my Teachers Crates. While there have been a few items that have not been a fit for my middle school classroom, I have enjoyed sharing those items with fellow teachers. I love opening the box and seeing what lovelies have been included each month."
"We bought this as a class gift for my son’s outstanding 4th grade teacher. The class pitched in and we got her the six-month subscription. She opened it each month with the class and LOVED getting something special each month for herself as well as something to share with her kiddos! Awesome - Awesome gift!❤️"
"Boxes were greatly put together and all the wearables were fantastic."
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 184 reviews