The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
Always contains awesome items that teachers can put to good use. Never disappointed.
I was quite disappointed with this crate compared to others, as it didn’t have a T-shirt. I was looking forward to adding more to my teaching wardrobe!
It is a fun surprise every month! :)
I have received two teacher crates, November and December 2019. I love the goodies that come in the box and have used most of them in my classroom. Everything is actually useful and you can tell this is put together by people who know. My t-shirts, oh the t-shirts are so fun, I mean who doesn't love a good teacher-t! I get compliments on them at school for staff and students. I can't wait to get my January box.
Love it!!!
I love getting The Teacher Crate every month!!! I am always excited to open it up and see what goodies are inside!!!!
I never received this shipment. It looks very cool however. I'd love to receive one.
I love my crate boxes!
I really like receiving The Teachrs Crate! My only drawback is that there are not enough for all my students, so I have to figure out ways that I can use them. I figure the supply sent is for a class of 30/35 students, when I have about 135 in total. I really like the items you send!
I love getting my Wearables Crate every month! I always get many compliments on the cute shirts and I love the socks too!
I really liked the first box I got.. but was disappointed with the second box. I had no t-shirt, and not a lot of things I could actually use in my classroom.
I love teacherscrate!!! It is do much fun seeing the box on the mail and using the wonderful items inside in my class. I love the office supplies and cute t-shirts. My students love seeing the posters and fun board accents. Thank you!
It was my favorite crate yet!
Such the cutest stuff
I love teacher crate, they have great products and customer service.
It was good. I guess I expected more.
I love receiving the Teachers Crate each month! Such cute items that go well with any classroom.
Love tshirts. Wish the socks design was opposite for both feet, So it's on the outside of both
The wearables crate t shirts I’ve gotten have been very nice and I love the socks! I am looking forward to the cozy Winter wearables yet to come!
This was my very first box. It was the November box. I was not very satisfied. Every month I have seen was something great in the box. November had a shirt, in my opinion, was an ugly color that I will probably never wear. Also, it had just a few other items. I was not very impressed by my first box. Hopefully my next box will be better!!
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.45 based on 273 reviews