The Teachers Crate Reviews

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
I like surprises...
I have not recieved my 2nd crate yet! My first one was pretty cool!
I love all the products that I receive each month. I can’t wait each month to see what is in the crate.
I like all the items in my box! I just don’t know if it’s worth the money every month. I wish we could pick the items or pick which month we want to order by seeing what inside!
I was really looking forward to my Box, but to be honest, it was lack lustre in comparison to other box subscriptions I receive. The only thing I found of value in the June box were the highlighters.
I enjoy opening the box to see what goodies are inside. It is like Christmas every month!
Wasn’t the biggest fan of the July Teacher Crate but can’t wait for August!!! Super excited!
It wasn't as good as it has been in the past.
This box did not appeal to me as a teacher. Was not able to use anything in it.
Crate was expensive and the items were marginal. Tote bag is way too small for anything except maybe a spiral notebook, tablet case was cheap and sewn awkwardly. Planner and erasable highlighters were great, but not $35.00 great.
Love the shirts in the wearable teachers crate .. they are of very good quality and so soft. I also love the sneak peak before getting the shirt but the last couple of times I had to ask .. I know your very busy, due to the demand tho :) Keep up the great work ..
Loved everything in the crate! Certainly items I would find useful. Eraseable highlighters, wow! Pencil case, laptop case Completely useful, stickers.....personally I would have liked a planner with tabs for the months but that is just me being picky! Over all, very satisfied!
I have not had any issues with my orders. I do not belong to the subscription box, but often purchase available items individually. Love their shirts!
While I love the product, the shipping on these is HORRIBLE! I am always one of the last people to receive, sometimes up to a week after after other people. It is upsetting that people post pictures if their crate when you haven't even received yours. This really needs to be fixed. Also, many months i receive the holiday shirts AFTER the holiday :(
Everything is awesome as always!!! Great quality merchandise. Always fun receiving the crate!!!
Thank you for the planner!
I absolutely love the Teacher's Crate! I am amble to use everything in the box and each item is so fun and unique! I am a fan for life!
I enjoy getting a new product each month. I love the shirts and the fun pens!
I really like the items included in the crate, but many of the items can't be used in the classroom because there aren't enough for a class of 25 or 30.
I love the items in the boxes. They have helped me in my classroom!
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.47 based on 236 reviews