The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"I love Teachers Create! The shirts are super cute, the quality is usually very good, and the team is responsive to emails and fb comments. Wish I could afford to get both boxes every month because they are very reasonably priced but alas #teacherbudget"
"I have been very pleased with most the items in Wearables Crate. Please make sure the ink shows up on the color of shirt you choose for us and please make sure the shirts come in time to actually wear them before the holiday is over. I never got to wear my April shirt as it came after Easter and my "Peeps" never got to see it. I was disappointed!"
"Great items in the crate! Sometimes I do wish there were a little more stuff in there though but overall, a good surprise box each month."
"I love getting surprises every month in my teacher crate box, but I must say that the posters are coming tattered and one every month is a little too excessive. I would like to see more variety and more products that are applicable to all teaching subjects. Keep improving and I'll keep buying! :)"
"I get so excited when I see my box on my front porch. I love all the goodies!!!"
"The t-shirt is so comfortable and good quality. It fit true to size. It shipped promptly. I would order from you again."
"I love getting these items each month."
"The Teachers Crate is such a great value! You get amazing products, adorable shirts and accessories all for a great price! I love getting my crate each month!"
"I love all my stuff that I get. I’m always excited to see what’s in my box."
"I love Teacher Crate! Each month I get a cute T-shirt and a multitude of items I can use to decorate, teach, or organize with. They have even sent some super cute jewelry. I tell all my teaching buddies that you can’t go wrong with Teacher Crate."
"I love the t-shirts I get in the wearable crate. The socks are cute too, but they have not fit me (I have larger feet). I was a little disappointed to get three pop sockets (and one was a repeat of one I already received) since I only use one phone, I only need one pop socket. But the customer service has been great which is why I kept the rating at a 4."
"I love getting this every month!!!"
"I like the boxes but I’m annoyed I have not gotten my box for Easter being it’s an Easter shirt hopefully it comes this week"
"Useful surprises every month!"
"Love all the things I get"
"Very pleased with all of the items in my Teschers Crate! Will definitely order again!"
"I love receiving a box of teacher goodies every month from The Teachers Crate! We do so much for our students. It is nice to do something for ourselves! Highly recommended and the price is worth it! =)"
"I really like this sub! I tried a another very popular company’s a few times, and it was complete garbage. With yours I’m excited about what I get for me and for my kiddos. I’m so glad I found you!"
"Love the surprises every month."
"I’m not sure about keeping this subscription for one more year because how many tumblers can a teacher have?!"
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 183 reviews