The Teachers Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Read The Teachers Crate Reviews
It was fun to get a box each month. I was a gift to myself because I had a very difficult class. I like the fabric of the TShirt. They are nice and soft! I could use most of the other items but if I couldn't I would put the in our lounge for someone else to enjoy.
I look forward to my teachers crate orders. The only negative would be the bulletin board items are rarely needed for me so I would prefer other items. Love the shirts and the pens and notepads.
These boxes truly have everything you need and some items you didn’t know you needed until it arrived. TShirts are my favorite.
I love getting the box in the mail each month. I always look forward to the fun writing materials.
The Crates are a joy to receive each month. I especially enjoy getting the T-shirts.
I love all of the items in the box every month and look forward to receiving my box. My only criticism is I would like to see more pens/ markers to write with I use them daily and fewer water bottles. I love the t-shirts and borders.
The only suggestion I have is this: I teach middle school. Some of the items in the boxes are directed towards elementary. It would be awesome if we had an option for what level we teach with items geared toward the appropriate level.
Quality products and great customer service.
I love this crate! The shirts are always super cute and very good quality. The other items in the box are useful for my classroom and loved by myself AND my students! I highly recommend this box!
I have really enjoyed my Teachers Crates. While there have been a few items that have not been a fit for my middle school classroom, I have enjoyed sharing those items with fellow teachers. I love opening the box and seeing what lovelies have been included each month.
We bought this as a class gift for my son’s outstanding 4th grade teacher. The class pitched in and we got her the six-month subscription. She opened it each month with the class and LOVED getting something special each month for herself as well as something to share with her kiddos! Awesome - Awesome gift!❤️
Boxes were greatly put together and all the wearables were fantastic.
I love the Teacher's Crate and look forward to its arrival every month!
So far I have enjoyed everything I have gotten some month I save and use them next month including them in my curriculum.
great. just wish you could change the T-shirt size on the next order.
The shirt I recieved had recieved many compliments.
I love getting my box every month. The goodies that come in the box are always perfect. They are either something fun for me to use or something fun for my class to use. I get excited every time I see my box waiting on my stoop! T-shirts that come in the box are great quality and true to size. They are usually themed with the time of year. The kids love to see my shirts when I wear them on dress down days!
I love the crate I get. It has some pretty awesome items that I know I’m going to use.
Love the quality of the t-shirts and the socks I get every month! Keep up the great work!
Love getting my crate every month! The shirts are always a hit with the kids!
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.47 based on 236 reviews