The Teachers Crate Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Teachers Crate
"I really enjoy getting my crate each month but I think I have enough water bottles now though. Great T-shirts!"
"I bought this subscription for a celebration to me for my final year. The quality of the shirts and the gift pieces is amazing for the price."
"I love getting my box and see what goodies there are in there for me."
"I am always really happy with what I get, Unfortunately being in Canada I won't be able to continue my order after this year as the shipping and exchange rate is far too expensive. Also I would suggest alternating items as there have been water bottles 3-4 months in a row which is more than I really need so maybe giving a water bottle ever other month or every few months."
"I love the tee shirts and the surprise items!"
"I anticipate seeing the box every month!"
"I loved every little thing I got in my box!!"
"I have been getting the Teacher's Crate for 2 months now and it has been one of the highlights of my month. The resources within the box have been used many times. All the items I have received have been great quality. I definitely would recommend this crate to any teacher!"
"I don’t really care for the borders or notepads. LOVE shirts and drink related accessories!"
"I absolutely love and enjoy getting my Teacher's Crate every month!"
"I loved my teacher crate. The shirt was so soft and comfy and i loved the things i got for my classroom."
"I’m pretty disappointed with the glass water bottle and neoprene sleeve that I got the last time as the writing has already come off the glass water bottle as I use it on a daily basis"
"Love the goodies! My colleagues love when I share!"
"A great mix of things for my classroom and things for the teacher too."
"I’ve been receiving Teachers Crate for about a year now and EVERY single crate has been AWESOME!! All my items are so useable and the T-Shirts are so comfy. I’m so glad I ordered my first and I will continue to order each month. This is one VERY HAPPY TEACHER 💕 Thank you Teachers Crate."
"I love the items I get every month!"
"I loved The Teacher's Crate the first few boxes I got, but over time there were a lot of repeat items (book pockets, water bottles, similar holiday-themed shirts). I recently canceled my box due to all the repeats."
"I am always pleased with the contents of my monthly box. There is a great variety of adorable teacher things for me and useful things for my classroom."
"Worth the items for its price. The items are really cool!"
"I really have LOVED the last 2 crates and the ones previous were good as well."
The Teachers Crate is rated 4.54 based on 183 reviews