woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
The washable wool pillows are great. Well made, and you can easily unzip them to fluff up the wool inside, you can add more wool (woolroom has small bags of extra wool just for this purpose), or you can even remove some wool to make it just right for you. The products were also delivered very quickly which was a bonus.
Wonderful customer service, great price and delivery when stated. Could not be improved. Thank you.
Purchased the deluxe washable wool pillow. The service, price etc was fine but I did not find the pillow comfortable compared with the goose down one I had previously. It was too firm and I woke up with ear ache on two occasions. I removed some of the stuffing and that improved things marginally but for me wool is not as good as down for a pillow. My mattress however is perfect!
Received the deluxe standard pillow yesterday (fast shipment to Canada) - used it last night - WOW - fabulous pillow - great sleep in a long time. The other best thing for me is that it is natural, organic material used - don't have to worry about exposing myself to chemicals etc. (this was a huge issue for me in trying to research and buy a new pillow). I recommend THE WOOL SHOP - you won't be disappointed.
I really wanted to love this. It is lumpy and loses shape very quickly. I've had it since this fall and it is not worth buying.
One of the best purchases. Weight and warmth are ideal
Just as pictured and described with careful packaging and prompt delivery, very happy with my purchase.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Bonnie! We're so glad that you've had a positive experience with us, and we hope that you enjoy your items!

Finlay
We requested the removal of our old mattress and the guys quickly tied it up and took it away with no fuss, very happy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Pascal. We're really glad you had a good experience with us, and wish you the best!

Was not told Of Duty Would not have ordered
We really love our US queen-size washable all-season wool comforter, but we didn't realize that the comforter would actually be two comforters that hook together with snaps (press studs). I must have missed this part in the technical specifications. Having the two layers is great, but we wish that the snaps were stronger. When we move in the bed, the snaps often come undone and once too many snaps are open, we then need to remove our duvet cover and snap them back into place. Thank you!
Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that you get along so well with your wool comforter! I am sorry to hear you've been having difficulties with the clasps though. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to email at info@thewoolroom.com and we'd be happy to help with whatever you need.

Finlay
All perfect... not easy in our days from online sellers...
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really glad that you had a good experience with us :)

Finlay
The issue started right after I made the purchase. I wondered how an extra $30 was added to my charge and realized that had been tacked on for shipping with it not even showing up or having me select a shipping option. Usually if it does not pop up, it's free shipping. Then when I received it, I messed with the stuffing as it says to do to make it comfortable. I tried sleeping on it one night and ended up sleeping directly on the bed it was so uncomfortable. The next night I ended up on my boyfriend's pillow. I gave up trying to make it work. The stuffing ended up on the opposite side of the pillow so it left my neck in a very uncomfortable angle. I contacted them for a return label, because it says free returns on their website, and they said I can't return it. I have no idea how you are supposed to see if a pillow is comfortable if you can't even try and sleep on it. Now I'm stuck with an expensive, gimmicky pillow that I can't return and have no desire to use. Perhaps the birds in the neighborhood will have a use for the stuffing for their nests. I have not been this dissatisfied with a company before. Do not waste your money or time.
I bought a super lightweight wool duvet over a year ago. It has done just what I hoped it would, kept me warm and comfortable, with occasional supplementation of a wool blanket, on the coldest nights, but without the sweaty discomfort of a polyester product or the stuffy overheating I get from a down or feather duvet. I'm very happy with it and relieved to be able to sleep well.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Marian! We're so glad you found the perfect duvet for you, and that you're no longer feeling uncomfortable while you're trying to sleep! We hope you continue loving your duvet for a long time :)

Finlay
I purchased a wool topper after trying memory foam and other types , all I can say is WOW it is amazing I don’t get hot in bed like memory foam . I am very fussy about my bedding this product is really great so comfortable
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Christine! We're really glad that you find our topper so comfortable, and that you can now stay cool in bed!

Finlay
Having suffered with insomnia for years I can now say this duvet has made a huge difference. I am sleeping deeper and for longer, although I do still have the occasional night where sleep eludes me. They are getting less. I am converted to wool.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Sarah! We're so glad to hear that your new duvet has been helping with your insomnia, we know how important it is to get a good nights sleep! We hope that you continue to get plenty of rest with our products :)

Finlay
I thought this was a good solution to my needs. I sleep really cold and my down comforter was not doing the job. I tried the Deluxe All Season in a clean duvet cover and found it too heavy and stiff for my needs. It was uncomfortable for me. When I tried to return it found that because I had tried it to see if it would work, I could not return it! Caution--be sure you follow the very strict return policy which does not allow one to see if this pricy item can be returned if it does not work.
This product was not for us - we returned it unfortunately ticking 'used' as we had taken it out of the packaging and put it over ourselves within two covers for a short while to see if we liked it. T&Cs state we could not return it as used. (we should have read this)We therefore had it returned to us and we are left with a product we do not want because we found it dense and heavy. Very poor customer service and left us feeling they have no faith in the product if it could not be 'trialled' - you either buy it/use it and therefore keep it.
I was very sceptical to when I received the duvet, I am used to a snuggly puffy duvet that really embraces you, the woolroom duvet is flat and I was unsure whether it would do the trick. BUT it has surprised me, it is warm and cosy, I have slept well and not awoken either in a hot sweat or with cold shoulders! I'm very happy and I'd recommend woolroom. to anyone,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jane! We're so glad you're enjoying your duvet and that you aren't waking up too hot or too cold! We hope that you continue to sleep well with your woolroom duvet :)

Finlay
I am very please with my purchase. I will recommend Woolroom for quality product, customer service and for making a product so perfect.

I am a hot sleeper. My wife is a moderate to cold sleeper, so she needs to feel a bit of weight. Being in Scotland, I thought a 8 tog would work for me, and my wife wanted a 13 or 14 tog. We have given the duvet a few days of use before rushing to the review page. We are delighted with the product. It covers well, I don’t sweat at night and my wife stays cosy . Sleep with a towel next to my bed so that I could
Dry myself in the middle of the night. I haven’t had any night sweats after using your medium duvet for 6 days now.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Bill! We understand how frustrating it can be when you wake up in the middle of the night from feeling too hot! We're really glad you and your wife are having a positive experience with the duvet, and we hope you continue to do so for a very long time!

Finlay
I am delighted with my recent purchase from Woolroom. I am currently sleeping on a sofa bed, so wanted more support and comfort. After discussing the options with the very helpful customer services, I chose a deluxe single mattress topper. It is beautifully made and wonderfully comfortable. It does not get too hot, which was something I was concerned about, and I am delighted to be using a natural product, rather than synthetic. Delivered when promised, perfectly packaged. Couldn’t ask for better service. Thank you Woolroom.
Thank you for your review, Liz! We're really glad that your topper is helping with your sleeping situation! We hope you continue to enjoy it and that you consider us again in the future :)

woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,748 reviews