woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
woolroom 5 star review on 19th January 2020
woolroom 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Dillian Warman
woolroom 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Cengiz AsiliskenderAsiliskender
We love our pure wool quilt. Excellent at temperature regulating its warm during the winter months and cooling on the warmer evenings. This is our second quilt and would have scored higher except both of our deliveries have taken over a week to arrive and both needed hastening phone calls despite Woolrooms promise of next day delivery.
The Luxury Traceable Wool Pillow keeps its original shape but moulds itself every night to the shape of your head and neck. It's become a real friend. It's also good to support UK sheep farmers. Excellent delivery and its quality real value for money.
Great duvet and pillows with the extra infill. Maybe just fewer emails - there is a limit to how much bedding I need. Great products and delivery. Hope you are all well and keeping going in these testing times.😀
Can't fault the service. Both items purchased were ready for delivery the following day and were most efficiently and professionally packaged. Excellent products and service.
Best mattress I have ever owned. So glad I found you
Wonderful mattress,pillows and matress cover. Well worth the money and good quality. Your deliveries were very quick and the delivery drivers for the mattress were very good.
Thankyou Julia Williams.
Delux wool duvet - how did I live without it???
The washable wool pillows are great. Well made, and you can easily unzip them to fluff up the wool inside, you can add more wool (woolroom has small bags of extra wool just for this purpose), or you can even remove some wool to make it just right for you. The products were also delivered very quickly which was a bonus.
Wonderful customer service, great price and delivery when stated. Could not be improved. Thank you.
Purchased the deluxe washable wool pillow. The service, price etc was fine but I did not find the pillow comfortable compared with the goose down one I had previously. It was too firm and I woke up with ear ache on two occasions. I removed some of the stuffing and that improved things marginally but for me wool is not as good as down for a pillow. My mattress however is perfect!
Received the deluxe standard pillow yesterday (fast shipment to Canada) - used it last night - WOW - fabulous pillow - great sleep in a long time. The other best thing for me is that it is natural, organic material used - don't have to worry about exposing myself to chemicals etc. (this was a huge issue for me in trying to research and buy a new pillow). I recommend THE WOOL SHOP - you won't be disappointed.
I really wanted to love this. It is lumpy and loses shape very quickly. I've had it since this fall and it is not worth buying.
One of the best purchases. Weight and warmth are ideal
Just as pictured and described with careful packaging and prompt delivery, very happy with my purchase.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Bonnie! We're so glad that you've had a positive experience with us, and we hope that you enjoy your items!

Finlay
We requested the removal of our old mattress and the guys quickly tied it up and took it away with no fuss, very happy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Pascal. We're really glad you had a good experience with us, and wish you the best!

Was not told Of Duty Would not have ordered
We really love our US queen-size washable all-season wool comforter, but we didn't realize that the comforter would actually be two comforters that hook together with snaps (press studs). I must have missed this part in the technical specifications. Having the two layers is great, but we wish that the snaps were stronger. When we move in the bed, the snaps often come undone and once too many snaps are open, we then need to remove our duvet cover and snap them back into place. Thank you!
Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that you get along so well with your wool comforter! I am sorry to hear you've been having difficulties with the clasps though. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to email at info@thewoolroom.com and we'd be happy to help with whatever you need.

Finlay
All perfect... not easy in our days from online sellers...
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really glad that you had a good experience with us :)

Finlay
The issue started right after I made the purchase. I wondered how an extra $30 was added to my charge and realized that had been tacked on for shipping with it not even showing up or having me select a shipping option. Usually if it does not pop up, it's free shipping. Then when I received it, I messed with the stuffing as it says to do to make it comfortable. I tried sleeping on it one night and ended up sleeping directly on the bed it was so uncomfortable. The next night I ended up on my boyfriend's pillow. I gave up trying to make it work. The stuffing ended up on the opposite side of the pillow so it left my neck in a very uncomfortable angle. I contacted them for a return label, because it says free returns on their website, and they said I can't return it. I have no idea how you are supposed to see if a pillow is comfortable if you can't even try and sleep on it. Now I'm stuck with an expensive, gimmicky pillow that I can't return and have no desire to use. Perhaps the birds in the neighborhood will have a use for the stuffing for their nests. I have not been this dissatisfied with a company before. Do not waste your money or time.
I bought a super lightweight wool duvet over a year ago. It has done just what I hoped it would, kept me warm and comfortable, with occasional supplementation of a wool blanket, on the coldest nights, but without the sweaty discomfort of a polyester product or the stuffy overheating I get from a down or feather duvet. I'm very happy with it and relieved to be able to sleep well.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Marian! We're so glad you found the perfect duvet for you, and that you're no longer feeling uncomfortable while you're trying to sleep! We hope you continue loving your duvet for a long time :)

woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,755 reviews