woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
I bought the Woolroom Classic pillow in the hope that it would ease the night sweats I was getting.
I have used it for 3 nights and it has definitely improved my sleep and I have woke up every morning to a dry pillow. I will definitely recommend this pillow.
Purchased the Deluxe Washable Wool Duvet - Super Light. Fantastic even on a cold night. Not the first purchase from Woolroom - all have exceeded expectations.
Collected it from Woolroom - Ipswich located at Sycamore Farm and their service was excellent. They display a full range to view and order. Very passionate and knowledgeable of wool products.
Customer Service were very efficient and helpful. The two cushion inners that I purchased are good and just what I wanted. Thank you
Still yet to receive the duvet inner having placed an order two weeks ago- unfortunately this delay was not communicated before or after I placed the order and has meant that we had to purchase a second duvet inner from a different retailer. Looking forward to receiving this duvet based on the other reviews but I would be wary ordering from here again.
Excellent service, excellent quality. Wouldn’t change from a wool duvet ever.
Have been looking at getting a wool duvet cover for a while now - received about a week ago and are so so pleased with it, so well made and so comfortable -WOOLROOM - brilliant now looking at pillows - Paul 10/10
Easy to navigate through the website. Colours true to form. Prompt delivery and one hour slot for delivery.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery.
So pleased to find British wool and pure cotton products. Pillows and cushions are great and goodbye to irritating feathers. Thankyou very much.
Probably the best duvet I have bought. Very comfortable and warm
I still have not received it
Excellent on line advice via the chat last week. I decide to order 2 deluxe pillows as they were on offer. Delivered and collected with ease from local Matalan store. The pillows looked oh so good and I couldn't wait to sleep on them. I did feel that they were too plump for me, so when I woke up at for my loo break at 05.00 decided to take some of the wool out as my neck was aching from being too high up. Perfect !!!, it's great that you can adjust your pillow. I now have the whole woolen bedding on my bed and 100% cotton bedding and it's made the world of difference with my memory foam mattress. Thank you Wool Room :-))
Very pleased with our DELUXE WOOL MATTRESS TOPPER. Bought in January sale. Delivery was stated as 2 weeks as awaiting stock but came in 1 week. Communication from company was good.
We bought a high end mattress 18 months ago but found it too hard over time. We bought a memory foam topper with cool gel from a retail chain. It was comfortable but too hot for my wife. Had this topper for just over a week now and finding it comfortable, not too hot and stays in place. Well worth the money so far. Thank you
Great quilt slept like a log and pillow protectors used over new pillows
Bought the super king-size duvet and wow what a huge difference and the best night's sleep in a long long time.
We arranged a visit to the Woolroom showroom and gained valuable information on the products and the way forward.
lovely quilt, just the right weight, not as fluffy as some which is good for me . It is cool but warm , perfect for someone with hot flushes like me .
I purchased a mattress protector as well so enveloped well in wool .
We have purchased a number of products from the WoolRoom, all of which have been of excellent quality; a wool pillow, pillow protectors, mattress protectors, duvets and a mattress. Very, very pleased with all of them.
Excellent service, pleased with products I purchased.
A bit of a fad joining the two duvets to make a winter one (I had separated them) it’s very cold where I live.
First week of use fine, hopefully I will continue to be happy with all that I purchased.
It’s now two weeks, and I am finding the all seasons duvet difficult to cope with. The poppers keep coming undone, in the duvet cover, and I have to take the cover off and join all the poppers again. Unfortunately I have a cold house, so need the all seasons duvet. Hopefully when I can shed a layer it will be fine.
Helpful and prompt. Delicious night’s sleep.
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,748 reviews