woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read woolroom Reviews

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
woolroom 5 star review on 19th January 2020
woolroom 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Dillian Warman
woolroom 5 star review on 6th December 2018
Cengiz AsiliskenderAsiliskender
Website easy to navigate. Quick and efficient service, order arrived ahead of schedule. Highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Kathryn. We're so glad you found the website easy to use, and that everything arrived promptly! We hope you enjoy your products as well :)

Finlay
I have bought these pillows before and have been very happy with them so
when I needed to replace old with new in another room I was happy to buy
more pillows from woolroom.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're very glad you enjoyed your pillows enough to order them again :)

Finlay
Oh, my gosh! I purchased a wool mattress topper because I had a foam mattress that made us sweat. It turned out to be an excellent decision! Have slept in luxury since we put it on! Additionally, I am very particular about my pillows...(I have only used quality down pillows). We purchased our first wool pillows and are very pleased with them. Could not be happier.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Donna. We're so glad the wool topper has helped you stay cool as you sleep, and that it's so comfortable! We hope you continue to enjoy our products :)

Finlay
All my adult life I’d been using an electric blanket in winter and cotton blanket in summer. I think it was reading Wayne Johnston’s The Colony of Unrequited Dreams where one character had a wool comforter that caused me to rethink! I could not get it out of my mind and research on Woolroom and other places told me that it would be more comfortable (and perhaps safer) than electricity! I love my set...the wool mattress protector, pillows and comforter. I had to take wool out of my pillow (and stuff it into the second pillow) to make it comfortable but that was easy. IT IS SO COZY! And warm but not too warm. No more sweaty nights. I’m looking forward to seeing how it feels when it’s summer! I’m sold and I do recommend it to anyone wanting a perfect night’s sleep.
Great service and wonderful products. We have had your wool duvets for many years and have now bought the pillows. We are very happy with them.
Very happy with my purchase. I have been struggling with hot flushes throughout the night and the wool duvet inner has definitely helped to reduce the disturbance of my sleep. Customer support were very friendly and informative. Highly recommend.
Absolutely love the wool duvets and pillows. I wish I’d discovered them long ago. Warm and cosy and feel gorgeous.
Promptly delivered by the Woolroom
I bought the Woolroom Classic pillow in the hope that it would ease the night sweats I was getting.
I have used it for 3 nights and it has definitely improved my sleep and I have woke up every morning to a dry pillow. I will definitely recommend this pillow.
Purchased the Deluxe Washable Wool Duvet - Super Light. Fantastic even on a cold night. Not the first purchase from Woolroom - all have exceeded expectations.
Collected it from Woolroom - Ipswich located at Sycamore Farm and their service was excellent. They display a full range to view and order. Very passionate and knowledgeable of wool products.
Customer Service were very efficient and helpful. The two cushion inners that I purchased are good and just what I wanted. Thank you
Still yet to receive the duvet inner having placed an order two weeks ago- unfortunately this delay was not communicated before or after I placed the order and has meant that we had to purchase a second duvet inner from a different retailer. Looking forward to receiving this duvet based on the other reviews but I would be wary ordering from here again.
Excellent service, excellent quality. Wouldn’t change from a wool duvet ever.
Have been looking at getting a wool duvet cover for a while now - received about a week ago and are so so pleased with it, so well made and so comfortable -WOOLROOM - brilliant now looking at pillows - Paul 10/10
Easy to navigate through the website. Colours true to form. Prompt delivery and one hour slot for delivery.
Excellent service. Prompt delivery.
So pleased to find British wool and pure cotton products. Pillows and cushions are great and goodbye to irritating feathers. Thankyou very much.
Probably the best duvet I have bought. Very comfortable and warm
I still have not received it
Excellent on line advice via the chat last week. I decide to order 2 deluxe pillows as they were on offer. Delivered and collected with ease from local Matalan store. The pillows looked oh so good and I couldn't wait to sleep on them. I did feel that they were too plump for me, so when I woke up at for my loo break at 05.00 decided to take some of the wool out as my neck was aching from being too high up. Perfect !!!, it's great that you can adjust your pillow. I now have the whole woolen bedding on my bed and 100% cotton bedding and it's made the world of difference with my memory foam mattress. Thank you Wool Room :-))
Very pleased with our DELUXE WOOL MATTRESS TOPPER. Bought in January sale. Delivery was stated as 2 weeks as awaiting stock but came in 1 week. Communication from company was good.
We bought a high end mattress 18 months ago but found it too hard over time. We bought a memory foam topper with cool gel from a retail chain. It was comfortable but too hot for my wife. Had this topper for just over a week now and finding it comfortable, not too hot and stays in place. Well worth the money so far. Thank you
woolroom is rated 4.79 based on 4,755 reviews