THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Kimberly
Hello. This is a very good consumer experience. The goods, transportation, routing and packaging make me impeccable. Thank you very much. I will continue to buy Europe ~~
Dear Ning, thank your for the vote of confidence, and for the kind words. We really appreciate the time taken to write us a review. So happy to know that you'll be back shopping with us! (:
Fantastic choice. Excellent site. Great prices. Quick delivery.
Dear Jeni, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review -- so glad to know that you're happy with everything thus far. We look forward to serving you again on the site! (:
I was very impressed with your service, thank for an excellent product and very prompt service and shipping!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! (:
From collecting fantastic pieces that you know are genuine at incredible prices to the amazing sales, The Fifth Collection does it right. I especially love the sustainable element of buying preloved but that there’s minimal packaging. I still use my The Fifth Collection reusable shopping bag daily! Thank you
Dear Aleksandra, you do not know how happy we are to receive this review! So glad to know that we have met (maybe exceeded, even?) your expectations. So glad to welcome you into the family of collectors we have! Thank you!
I am very impressed the service rendered by your company. Not only provide fast delivery but also refund as long as customer is not satisfied with the goods. I will strongly recommend my friends for it.
Dear Yeo, thank you for the vote of confidence, and for the very kind words. We are so glad that you are happy with the service we've provided. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers are given the best service regardless of whether they are purchasing, returning, or simply asking questions. Hope to see you back on the site!
Real brand
Thank you Pauline for taking the time to leave us a review. Indeed, all the pieces on our site have undergone rigorous process of curation and authentication. Plus, there is a lifetime authenticity guarantee so you can always rest assured!
I love my dress - and the price! It was all excellent service from A to Z! Thank you so much!! I’m happy!
Dear Suzana, thank you for your continued support! (:
Love their service ; it's seamless from the time I wrote to them to the time they arrange to pick up all my shoes to a summary report and pricing. It's very convenient, professional and ease as well & also love the idea of charity for items that are not in good condition (instead of posting online to sell to other people) Great services!
Dear Christine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide us with your feedback. We really appreciate this! On the point of stock take during collection, we usually send a curator to the house to do this with potential sellers. However, during Covid-19 period, we have taken steps to ensure the safety of our curators as well as potential sellers. So, we work with sellers to let us know the items that they're sending, and our in-house couriers go for the pick up. Once the pieces are back in the office, we will immediately list down the items we received. We would also love to take initial photos as stock take. However, we are still a small team and that do take a bit of time. Nonetheless, thank you for the suggestion! We will definitely take that into consideration.
Highly recommended!!! Purchased many items from their website.
Dear Elaine, thank you for the review! (:
They were quick to reply to questions. Shipping came quick.
Dear Vanessa, thank you for taking the time leave us a review! Enjoy the Louboutins!
Everything as promised, will buy again.
Dear Rosa, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Do come back - we have new arrivals every day! (:
Items are as described , fast delivery , great customercare and service . All exceeded my expectations !
Dear Christina, thank you for your support! So glad to know that you've enjoyed your shopping experience with us!
Amazing service! Fast delivery to Australia & beautiful packaging. Bought handbag & shoes, they look a lot better than the pictures.
Dear Fera, thank you for the vote of confidence! (: Looking forward to having you back on the site, and offering you more!
I love the carefully curated selection. Enjoyed browsing although I do not always get a perfect fit. The delivery and return is always prompt and without hassle.
Dear Malone, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and provide us with your feedback!
Good service
Thank you, Jyoti! (:
Ordered several items from here at brilliant prices. They keep you up to date and fast delivery especially to Uk! Also they wrap very nicely and provide an extra packaging should you wish to return however I have not had to return anything yet :)
Dear Mohima, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on your shopping experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. So glad to know that you are happy with your purchases, and that we've provided you with all the assistance you need! Looking forward to having you back on the site soon!
I like the bracelet very much.
Dear Yvonne, so glad to know you love the bracelet! Looking forward to have you back on the site soon!
Dress came quickly and in great condition.
Dear Anna, thank you for leaving us a review. So glad to know that you love your purchase! (: On the point about pieces photographed on models, it is a bit hard for our business model as we only have one in the size. But that is also the reason why we provided measurements as some collectors may have altered the piece to fit them better before consigning them to us. Nonetheless, if you have any questions, or require more images on your next purchase, do not hesitate to contact us via the chat on the site! We are more than happy to assist.
Love my latest purchase, not only it was super good price but it arrived super fast!
Hi there! thank you for leaving us a review. So glad to know that you're happy with your purchase!
I found a handbag that I'd been hunting for at a really great price. More impressive, though, was the very fast international shipping and opening up the box to see how carefully and beautifully packaged the bag was! Description of the bag was 100% accurate, and I felt more confident knowing that every piece was authenticated and also had a return policy. Of course, I'm keeping the bag. Absolutely recommend!
Dear Jayme, thank you so much for taking the time to share your shopping experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. So glad to know that you found the bag you've been hunting for! This is the reason why we do what we do, so that collectors much like yourself can get the pieces they've always been looking for! (: We look forward to having you back on the site soon.
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 518 reviews