THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Kimberly
I love my bag! I thought the price was very fair and the item shipped and arrived quickly. Great packaging as well. Would definitely buy again from your store.
Dear Trina, thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your shopping experience with us! Indeed, we try our very best to be fair and competitive when it comes to selection of items, as well as prices. So, glad to know that you're happy with your purchase. Looking forward to having you back on the site!
I have bought items from the Fifth Collection for a few years now and have always been very pleased with both the service and condition of the items that I have bought. Their prices competitive.
Dear Clare, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to know that you're happy with the service and the items you've purchased from us. On the note about high-end jewellery, we do have these pieces but, yes, they are limited. This depends on what comes to us on consignment. We are definitely open to receiving more high-end jewellery for the site! (:
El servicio fue muy bueno. Atendieron todas mis dudas y comentarios, incluso con fotos de las prendas. Fueron muy claros con la información del estado del producto. Y el vestido que compré llegó en perfecto estado.
¡Muchas gracias por la reseña tan positiva, Lucía! Estuvimos muy felices de poder atenderte y ayudarte en lo posible, y sobre todo nos alegra saber que el vestido que compraste cumplió nuestras promesas y tus expectativas. Esperamos volver a verte pronto!
Very professional service in every aspect!
Hi there! thank you for such kind words! (:
Excellent service and great stuff at reasonable prices. I always look forward to receiving my orders. Big thanks to the fifth collection team!
Hi there! Thank you for such kind words. We really appreciate the time you took to write a review and leave us positive feedback! Indeed, we try our very best to provide the best service, along with amazing treasures, to all our collectors, much like yourself. Looking forward to having you back shopping on the site! (:
Great selection of items and seamless delivery
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Looking forward to serving you on the site soon!
Fifth Collection is an incredible site for finding expertly curated luxury goods at a steal. Excellent customer service with quick and reliable delivery every time.
Dear Vicky, thank you for the kind words, as well as for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate this. So glad to know that you're more than happy with what we have to offer. We try our very best to provide the answers to any questions you may have about the piece. Indeed, buying preloved on an e-commerce platform can be challenging, but it doesn't have to be. And that is precisely where THE FIFTH COLLECTION comes in.

Thank you once again. and we look forward to having you back on the site soon!
Helpful advice on great priducts
Dear Sue, thank you for leaving us a review and providing us with your feedback. It is really our pleasure to ensure that you have a great shopping experience. Glad you liked the service and are more than satisfied with what we have to offer thus far.
As for the price sorting, we are definitely working to introduce that in the near future. For now, we are only able to filter the products based on your budget range. Hope this helps!
Very good customer service. Details of the product is accurate. Delivery and update is very prompt and promising.
Dear Aqidah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide us with your feedback. We really appreciate this! Indeed, we do try our very best to provide complete information on the condition of the pieces you see on the site. We look forward to having you back on the site!
The selection and quality of goods is great. Wonderful place to pick up a nice surprise for my wife. Great service support too to make it all very easy.
Dear Wesley, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review and feedback! Glad to know that you and your wife are more than satisfied with what we have to offer. Just a note — you can filter by condition; it is in the filter bar on the left side of the screen! (:
Great price, good customer service, fast shipping
Dear Carol, thank you for leaving us your review and feedback! We really appreciate this! (:
Frst time using The Fifth Collection platform to sell my preloved items. Impressed by the professionalism of the team who helped me pick-up, evaluate and list the items efficiently.
Thank you!! in real it was much better than in photos. exceptionally good service. well done!!
Dear Lela, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and provide us with your feedback. We really appreciate this! Indeed, we try to err on the side of caution as far as possible -- we only believe in good surprises! (: As for kids, we do have pieces for children, on occasions, but they are mostly for winterwear. Thank you so much for shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION.
Amazing shop! I am very very satisfied with my purchase.
From Europe with love!
Sincerely
G.
Dear Giedre,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and provide us with your feedback. So happy to know that you’re more than satisfied with your purchase! Much love from Singapore, and looking forward to having you back shopping on the site! X
Item as described. Very fast shipping. Perfect transaction. Very happy with my purchase.
Dear Kattika, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. So glad to know that you’re happy with your purchase. Indeed, we try our best to provide our collectors, much like yourself, with the very best service. This include free worldwide shipping via DHL. (:
The Fifth Collection is my go-to for preowned designer items. Over a dozen purchases later, I have only had my expectations exceeded every time in every aspect.
Hi there! Thank you for the kind words, nad the vote of confidence. It is indeed a great thing to know that we have become a go-to site for pre-loved designer pieces, and that we have exceeded expectations! We strive to provide the best service, and a good selection of curated treasures for our collectors. Looking forward to offering you more!
Excellent service and support. Accurate descriptions. No hassle return policy.
Dear Leana,
Thank you for the vote of confidence, and the kinds words! Indeed, we try our very best to make shopping for secondhand, pre-loved treasures as seamless as possible. So glad to know it is working out for you!
Liked the detailed description of the bag that I purchased.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are constantly looking to improve our services and what we provide, in terms of information, to our collectors. We will definitely table the suggestion, and look into the best way to present the conditions. (:
This my 2nd item sold in Fift Collection! The only platform that can be trusted.. thank you much for the help and promoting it!
Dear Juliana, thank you for leaving us a review.. We're so happy that your consigned piece with us have been sold! Here's to more and more! (:
Keep it up!
Thank you, Christophe, for your continued support! We really appreciate this!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 454 reviews