THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free Fast shipping international
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Ship sale items to USA
Good pricing and fast shipping internationally
Fuss-free service provided by The Fifth Collection! I was able to leave the entire sale process to the team, and was given prompt updates.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The reasonable prices and the team in charge
What's the one thing you would change if you could? To increase the repository of items and include more options
Nicely curated and reasonably priced items on website, items in good condition, prompt and responsive team, quick delivery!
Amazing platform to shop preloved luxury goods and I really like their return/refund policy!
Great service! Well managed. Thank you.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to know that you're more than happy with the service we've provided thus far! We're always working to improve ourselves so as to better serve both sellers and shoppers. (:
TFC~my go to for selling. Top notch service from Rohai and Angie, always.
Dear Marasmawati,

Thank you so much for this, and taking the time to leave a review/feedback. Angie and I are always happy to serve (: Also, it is collectors like you that make our job so enjoyable. Looking forward to have you consign more things and sell with us! (:

xRohai from TFC
Quick & nice packaging :)
Dear Imee, thank you for leaving your review. Happy to know that you love our packaging as much as we do! We're trying our best to keep our practices green and clean - still a long way to go but with collectors like yourself, we're definitely moving in the right direction!

x
What's the one thing you hope never changes? refund option is good
What's the one thing you would change if you could? I would like to try out some things in a shop, I hate shopping online, never really works out me, sizes etc.
Very quick responses, great logistics, items in very good condition, almost as new, good for the environment as well!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? refund option is good
Dear Sara, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The team is happy to know that you're satisfied with the service we've provided. As an e-commerce company, with an unbeatable 7-day return and refund policy, we want to make it easy for all our collectors to shop and consign with us. We totally understand the difficulties of online shopping, which is why our returns policy is as such - it is indeed to be for the benefit of collectors much like yourself. What better way to buy the pieces you want, get them delivered for free, try them in the comfort of your own home, and then reach out to us for return pick-up for pieces that do not fit. (:

Looking forward to have you back on the site!

x
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Customer service
Very efficient & easy to deal with.
Dear Marie,
thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to know that you're happy with the service we've provided. (:
Enjoy your dress! Looking forward to having you back on the site!
The fifth collection is the best🥰Keep it up!
Thanks for this vote of confidence! (:
You don't know how happy this made the team!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Prices are a bit steep for pre loved.. partly because selection of handbags of popular brands are limited.
I like the nice packaging with the greenbag provided for the item purchased , pleasing to the eyes.
Hi Eliza,

thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback, and so happy to know that you love the Longchamp shoes you've purchased from us! (:
On your point about pricing and selection of handbags -- we do have 32 pages of handbags from Chanel and 15 pages from Hermès, and prices go from as low as $100. As we only have one piece of each handbag, some of them are snapped up very quickly. Thus, we always recommend that our shoppers check the site on the daily, as we have New Arrivals upload every day.

As for prices, these are determined by the condition of the bag, the demand, as well as the sellers themselves, and it is based on extensive research as we try to remain as competitive as possible. I'm sure you'll notice that, depending on the condition of the item, prices can be more than 60% off of its original retail prices.

Having said the above, i hope this clarifies. In any case, we look forward to having you back on the site! (:

P.S. enjoy the TFC x Baggu reusable bag! We have other sizes too!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The refund within 7 days of delivery! This is the best ever!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing
Love fifthcollection!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave a review (:
We're so happy to know that you like our 7-day return and refund policy - we work hard to ensure that all our shoppers get the best advantage when it comes to shopping online, and on our site!

Looking forward to having you back on the site!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Less plastic packaging
Excellent service with prompt shipping. I do wish they would cut down on their plastic packaging.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and giving us your feedback. We are so happy to know that your are more than satisfied with the service we've provided. We try our very best to ensure that all our customers have a luxury experience even while shopping online!

I wanted to also take the time to address your concern on the use of plastic. As a company, we try our very best, wherever possible, to minimise the use of plastic, and to try and apply best practices when it comes to being green. For international deliveries, which yours is, we have to prepare for various weather conditions, and ensure that your order is always protected from elements we cannot control (such as the weather - rain, snow storm etc). That is why, our international orders are wrapped with plastic. Rest assured that the plastic we used in the wrapping and securing all international orders were reused and repurposed (meaning, they're not newly bought) from what we already have.

Having said that, we are working towards reducing our use of plastic, and looking into other packaging solutions to protect international orders. We hope we can find the best solution that will benefit all parties - us, shoppers, much like yourself, as well as the environment.

Once again thank you for your feedback and sharing your concerns! (: We really appreciate this.

best,
Rohai
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Nothing
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing
I love the fifth collections items . Totally trust their reviews and great Service too . I am so glad to hv found them !
Hi there!
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience, and purchases - the team was dancing in our seats as we read what you wrote.

We try our best to put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and hope you enjoy the bags from your most recent purchase! (:
What's the one thing you would change if you could? If they could extend the warranty more then 7days. Like shoe, i try wear and get blister. The problem is only use the shoe more then 7 days so I can't return it
I bought two items from Fifth Collection (Bags & Shoe - Balenciaga). With a good price & I even get my dream bag here! So legit and I even consign my bag with them. 100% recommendation.
Dear Juliana, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're so happy that you found your dream bag - the team will be happy to know this, as we work hard to ensure that our collectors get the pieces they've always wanted (and at such gentle prices).

As an e-commerce platform, the 7-day return and refund policy is put in place to give shoppers, much like yourself, the opportunity to try the pieces within the comfort of your own home. It's like shopping for shoes in the stores (you can't wear them out) but only with a longer period to try and the opportunity to request for a return. (:

Hope this helps! and we look forward to having you back on the site soon.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free return sachet
One day the dress was online in Singapore and the next day it was in my living room in Australia. I loved the option of the free return sachet but it wasn’t required because the dress was perfect.
Hi Bronwyn,

thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and the free return (as well as free worldwide delivery) is our way of saying thanks for shopping secondhand and contributing to reducing our collective carbon footprint. So, your review reaffirms the hard work the team puts in every day.

Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to have you back on the site. (:
High quality goods at great prices, fast delivery.
Hi Wendy,

thanks you for the vote of confidence! (: Happy to know that you are satisfied with our service, and the product offerings. It is important for us to offer next working day delivery on all local purchase - we are not fans of (too) delayed gratification! ;p

Looking forward to having you back on the site.
Great items, fair price, excellent customer service, prompt delivery = an extremely satisfied customer. I would highly recommend the fifth collection to anyone who wants to try a more sustainable fashion purchases.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to know that you highly recommend us! (: We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? The profit margin you earned is a bit steep. And it would be good to rotate the items being featured as that will boost the sales
Good job on another item sold.
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 275 reviews