THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

What's the one thing you hope never changes? The quality of your communication, dedication and service levels
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Filters and sorting functions could be more advanced on the website
Excellent, prompt and personal service!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? speedy customer service
Speedy customer service and authentic item received! I will definitely make more purchases on the Fifth Collection!
Very good customer service and fast delivery!
Good customer service! Prompt replies as always. Consigning with them have been a pleasant experience; everything is in orderly manner and most importantly they pay promptly. Bought a few items with them as well and it's equally good. A good place to buy and sell at the same time.
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing! I had an amazing experience!
My experience with The Fifth Collection was amazing! Right from the start their customer service representatives replied to my questions about shipping through the pandemic. They were very friendly and reassuring. I thought there would probably be delays because of the international situation - but there were none! Within a few days of me receiving the shipping information the package was at my door - earlier than expected! The product itself is amazing as well. I ordered shoes expecting them to be a bit worn, maybe needing some touch-ups/repairs (since they were listed as pre-used/good with some scuffs mentioned), but the shoes are gorgeous! They look new! I am so happy with my entire experience - the responsiveness of representatives, the prompt shipping, and the carefully listed and handled products. I love The Fifth Collection and will definitely be ordering from them again!
Dear Liana,

thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. We're so happy to know that you're more than satisfied with your purchase as well as the services we've provided. We always strive to give our collectors, much like yourself, as much assistance as possible so as to make their online shopping experience as smooth as possible.

On listings, we err on the side of caution so our detailed descriptions are usually to provide customers with all the information they need. We want you to be pleasantly surprised when you receive the order (:

Thank you once again for shopping with us. We hope to see you back on the site!

x
Great experience buying from the Fifth Collection. They answered all of my questions within a reasonable time and were very accommodating with my requests for pictures. The item was packaged very well and the shipping was fast too.
Hello there!

thank you for taking the time to leave a review/feedback on us! We really appreciate this. I am very happy to know that you're more than satisfied with our services. Yes, we do assist on requests for more pictures, as we understand how difficult it is to shop online, especially for sale pieces that are non-returnable. Having said that, we also have a hassle-free 7-day return and refund policy on all non-sale pieces!

Enjoy your Bao Bao! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? great service, fast delivery
What's the one thing you would change if you could? filters - maybe update the look and feel of the website a little, but secondary
All great - except filter functions on the website. E.g. when I am in 'SALE' tab can't filter for different types of clothing
Dear Henry,

thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to know that everything went well and that your are happy with our service. We are continuously working to improve what we offer to our collectors, much like yourself.

I wanted to also take the time to highlight that we note your feedback on on the filter. We appreciate the comment and we are working with our tech team to improve this.

Hopefully, it'll be of help for your next shopping with us!

Thanks again!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free delivery
My order came promptly and it was just as described. Will definitely recommend this site.
Hi there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. It really makes our day - especially in these strange times we're in!

Thank you for supporting THE FIFTH COLLECTION, and for shopping with us. It means alot to us.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Price point & variety
What's the one thing you would change if you could? NA
Excellent experience!!
Dear Beng Hua,

thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and for your continued support in shopping with us. Glad you find the service we've provided as excellent! (:

Looking forward to have you back on the site!
Fast & free shipment. Good quality and fair price. I already recommended it to my friends.
Hi Liu, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. And we're so happy to read that you will be sharing your great experience shopping with us with your friends. 😊

We try our best to put in place processes and procedures so as to make online shopping experience a smooth one. Definitely looking forward to offering you more in the future!

X
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Qualität und Lieferzeit
Wow! Die Schuhe die ich bestellt habe sind einfach nur super! Lieferung sehr schnell und Qualität super! Danke dafür!
Liebe Cristina, Wir danken Dir fuer Deine lieben Worte und freuen uns, dass Du gluecklich bist mit Deinen Schuhen. Wir arbeiten konstant daran, unseren Kunden die bestmoeglichste Transparenz und Authentizitaet unserer Produkte zu vermitteln, damit sie viel Freude an ihrem Einkauf haben, und dazu gehoert auch schneller und kostenfreier Versand, inklusive Ruecksendungen.
Wir hoffen, Dich bald wieder online begruessen zu duerfen.

Dear Cristina, thank you so much for your kind review! We work very hard to give our international customers the best experience possible with complete transparency on the condition of the products, fast and free shipping, and free international shipping on returns as well! We hope to see you on the site again soon!
Items arrived quickly and in the condition described. Very good customer service.
Dear Cheryl,

thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback. Happy to know that the purchase arrived safely and that you are satisfied with your order. We do try our best to describe each item in as much details as possible, as we know it is difficult to shop secondhand online.

Looking forward to have you back and shopping on the site - the sale is still ongoing!
Excellent customer service from Rohai and team. The bag purchased is in excellent condition although it’s preloved. My transaction had issues after receiving text from bank, yet this team assured me immediately they are looking at the issue, reserved the bag for me and open the deal again after the payment issue settled. Definitely will go back to this merchant with integrity in business.
Dear Xing Zhi,

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and feedback. It was definitely our pleasure to assist in any way possible to ensure that the order goes as smoothly as possible! We are so happy to know that you're more than satisfied with our services and that you're happy with your purchase.

Looking forward to have you back on the site! Feel free to contact us via the chat if you encounter any issues.

P.S - Rohai says hello!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free shipping and returns
What's the one thing you would change if you could? I would like to be able to consign item from overseas
Great selection, great prices & great service.love!
Dear Ana,

we appreciate that you've taken the time to leave us your feedback and review. Glad to know that you're happy with the order and the service we've provided.

On international consignment, we are working to expand this service so that we can include our overseas clients as well. Hopefully, we're able to roll that out, soon. (:

In the meantime, looking forward to offering you more on the site!
Dear Ana,
thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and for your feedback.
Firstly, so glad to know that you're happy with the services and your order. It's feedback such as this that makes us want to work harder to ensure that we offer more on the site.

On international consignment, we are working on it! But at the moment, we're still figuring out the logistics and insurance of consigning from overseas. But we'll update once we've got these sorted out.

In the meantime, do come back on the site and shop (especially the sale now). x
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The quality packaging and prompt courier service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Would love to see more pieces from Japanese designers like Yohji Yamamoto, Limi Feu, Tsumori Chisato, CDG, if possible
I have bought and sold with The Fifth Collection, and my transactions have been very pleasant. Customer service is great, goods are packaged very nicely and with care, and delivery service is prompt. Great job!
Dear Ruth,
thank you for taking the time to leave your review, and for your feedback.
Firstly, so glad to know that you're happy with the services. It's feedback such as yours that makes us want to work harder to ensure that we offer more on the site.

Definitely working on getting more from Japanese designers!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Quality.
What's the one thing you would change if you could? To be able to filter price from low to high on the iphone.
Wide range of items of great quality and pricing!
Hi there,

thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We appreciate the feedback and definitely working on various filters to make your search on the site more convenient! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free Delivery
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Not a thing. Thank you so much for the bag pack, lovely treat!
Accurate description of items, speedy delivery and beautifully packaged on arrival! Will certainly source via Fifth Collection over others in the future.
Dear Aoife,

thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! So glad to know that you're more than satisfied with the delivery, and the services with provided together with the order. We want to make shopping online for secondhand and vintage luxury as seamless and as convenient as possible!

Looking forward to offering you more in the future! (:
Very positive experience!
Hi there!

thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback. So happy to know that your experience has been a positive one! Thank you for shopping with us, and I hope you enjoy all the pieces you've purchased!

Looking forward to offering you more in the future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free shipping
What's the one thing you would change if you could? App
Very happy with everything One thing to change is the layout of items on the mobile phone. Instead of showing in one row I would display them differently. Also an app would be wonderful
Hi Julia,

thank you for taking the time to leave a review and giving us your feedback. We are taking notes of the points you've highlighted, and are working to better our service (layout etc) to ensure a smoother and more enjoyable shopping experience - app included! This, however, will take a bit of time. So bear with us!

In the meantime, do come back and shop with us again. And if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to reach out via the chat!

x
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Ease of payment, fast shipping, beautiful packaging.
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Larger selection in my size (L-XL), but I'm sure that is out of your control.
Very professional! I purchased a Moschino handbag and it arrived beautifully packaged and in like-new condition. Love it! Shipping to mid-USA in a week. I highly recommend The Fifth Collection!
Dear Susan,
thank you for the lovely feedback and review. We appreciate the time taken to do this. Indeed, we work very hard to ensure that everything is perfect, and that our customers get a luxury experience even while shopping online!

We're definitely working to better ourselves. So, looking forward to offering you more in the near future!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 302 reviews