THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Kimberly
More Photos & Videos
Great fast service - bag came in very nice box. Really happy with my purchase!
Best experience ever . My return was no hassle . Customer Service was amazing .
Dear Mary, thank you for leaving us a review and letting people know your experience shopping with us. We really appreciate this, Yes, our returns and refund policy is indeed hassle-free, as we understand the difficulties of shopping online.

Hope to see you back on the site!
Hi! I have received the Fiona Paxton necklace. Thank you so much! I am so impressed by the prompt delivery and the condition of the item. It's near impossible to find unique necklaces these days without forking out a lot more money so I am so grateful I found this Fiona Paxton piece on your site. Nowadays, everything sold online (especially ig shops) look quite similar so it is so much more fun scouring your site as the pieces are so unique and at such an affordable price! I definitely can see myself shopping from your site again. Thanks for the thoughtful curation.
Dear Churu,
Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy to know that you're more than satisfied with our curation as well as the services with provided thus far.

Yes, while we do have the standard classics, we also try to curate some interesting pieces and brands so that our collectors, much like yourself, can have a wide range of choices.

Looking forward to have you back on the site. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to reach out to us via the chat.
Excellent and prompt service, better than your competitors.
Dear Keo,
thank you for taking the time to leave a review and giving us your feedback! (: So nice to know that we're doing it right when it comes to providing a service to our collectors, much like yourself.

And yes, the free delivery is always a pull factor - it's worldwide and with no hidden costs (except for the taxes for international shipping, which we cannot help as it is not charged by us or paid to us).

Hope to see you back on the site!
I have so far been happy with the products I purchased and with the delivery service. The packaging is very neat and secured.
Dear Michele, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and provide us with feedback. We really appreciate this. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

As for the discount vouchers - our prices are already much lower than boutique prices, so they're "discounted" as is. But, yes! do sign up for our mailing list. We do offer our collectors discount vouchers from time to time! (:

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
I was a little nervous at first bc the price was so good!!! But my LV came as beautiful as pictured.... actually it was more beautiful !!! And it’ was wrapped perfectly and could tell great care was taken in the process from the fifth collection to my front door!! Shipping was fast AND came sooner then expected!! Will def def def def be ordering again!!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 27th June 2020
Dear Kimberly, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and letting the public know your shopping experience with us. We're so glad to know that you're happy and more than satisfied with your purchase.

yes, we do take the time to list the flaws and imperfections of each item that goes live on the site. This is so that collectors, much like yourself, can have a better idea of the piece that they're purchasing.

We have been told that we are too meticulous and detailed in our listings but, hey, pleasant surprises are always good in our books! (:

Looking forward to have you back on the site!
Excellent product as described and well priced
Dear Juliet, thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate this! So happy to know that you enjoy your purchase and are happy with the services we've offered.

Looking forward to offer you more in the future!
Fantastic service, range of products and delivery is super efficient. Thanks!
Dear Erin, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future! (:
I live in the US and I am literally addicted to this site. They always have a great selection of designers items that they are constantly updating. Amazing customer service, all items I have purchased are even better in person, and shipping is fast.
Jennifer
Dear Jennifer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for providing us feedback! We really appreciate the time taken for this, as well as your continued support. We do try our very best to provide our collectors, much like yourself, a good range of products and in a wide variety of prices as well. So happy to know that you're more than satisfied with the services we've provided thus far as well!

As for the re-pricing, we hear you, and we are working on it! So, stay tuned! 😉

Till then, thank you once again for this review and we hope to see you back on the site soon! x
Was a great experience and definitely the actual item superceded my expectations! Delivery was fast too!
Dear Zahra, thank you for taking the time to write a review and leave us feedback! We really appreciate this! So happy to know that you're more than satisfied with your purchase. Indeed, we try to be as detailed as possible when it comes to listing down the flaws and imperfections on a piece. Sometimes, we err on the side of caution and are too detailed in our descriptions. Haha. We just don't want you to be surprised - pleasant surprises are welcomed though! 😹

Looking forward to having you back on the site! Stay safe and healthy!
So easy to shop on Fifth Collection. My purchase was shipped quickly and packaged well. The items were pristine as described. I will certainly be back to shop soon! Thank you, Fifth Collection!
Hi Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. The team did a little dance for joy upon reading this feedback! (:

We're so happy that you love your purchases, as well as the services we've rendered to make your experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

We look forward to having you back on the site to shop for more!
Good and Rapid service
Dear Chia Yu, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate the support!
Affordable luxury and the conditions of the items are very good
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate this! (:

Excellent service. My orders have been professionally handled all the way from order, delivery to returns and refunds. The products are beautifully curated and have maintained a high quality.
Dear Malone, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your continued support, and it's always great to see you back on our site. (:

Thank you for your positive words. As you know, we try our very best to ensure quality curation and we're glad that all the processes we've set in place have been beneficial to you. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
I really love how genuine this business is! The items arrived in the condition they describe and prices are reasonable. Processing and shipping are incredible... super fast during this COVID-19 situation. I am also amazed by the very responsive customer service. Definitely, definitely come back for more in the future! One thing though... I hope you add more Fendi and Prada bags and accessories. :-) Very great place to shop overall. 10/10!
Dear Sumida, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. The team did a little happy dance after reading your feedback! We really appreciate this, and hope to see you back on the site soon!

Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions! (:
Not bad Dior bag it don't look new but still fine condition. The MCM key ring looks so cute and sporty.
Hi Christine,

thank you for leaving a review! Glad you love the bag and the keyring. And, yes, as a luxury consignment platform, our prices are definitely lower than boutiques as they are pre-owned. Also, as an online business, we do not have a physical store for you to browse. That is why we have a hassle free 7-day return and refund policy so that you can shop in the comfort of your own home, and reach out to us to arrange for a return should the pieces not be to your liking.

See you back on the site soon!
Fantastic! Love my purchase. The shoes fit beautifully and were exactly as described and pictured on the website. I will be happily making another purchase at The 5th.
Dear Davis,

thank you for taking the time leave a review on your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. We're so happy to know that everything went well, and exceeded expectations! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

Looking forward to offering you more in the future! See you on the site soon.

x
Item as described. Happy with my first purchase. Thanks.
Dear Jen, thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
I ordered a sweater - it had a hole in it. I was offered a 10% discount, which I accepted. When it arrived, it turned out it had been mended, but so poorly that I would have done the job much better myself. All in all, I am satisfied with the quality of the merchandise and the prices are affordable. Another issue is that I was overcharged by DHL, which I am trying to clarify now.
Hi Barbara, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review. I'm sorry to know that your experience has been less that satisfactory. We are constantly working on improving our service, so we appreciate the feedback.

With respect to the hole, we emailed to inform you that the cardigan had a hole and we've also highlighted that we've mended it - we sent pictures of it for your reference. We also offered you a 10% off, to which, as you've mentioned, you have accepted both - condition and the discount.

On the matter of currency, there is nothing much we can do as we are a Singapore-based company and will charge in Singapore dollars. As is a common practice amongst online websites, we've made it easier for our international collectors to shop in their currency by changing it to USD or GBP or Euros, etc. This is an approximation based on the rate for the day (this is also written on the site so as to avoid confusion).

On the matter of DHL, with your permission, let us take a look into that as well, and enquire with DHL.

Once again, I'm really sorry you weren't completely satisfied with us.
Great customer service! Responsive and answered all of my questions. Bag came and was in great condition for a vintage piece, and at such a fair price!
Dear Sabrina, thank you for leaving us a feedback! We really appreciate the time taken to write us this review. We're so happy that you love the purchase. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices.

Apologies on the box! We will take note and review the packaging! Nonetheless, we are glad that everything worked out! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 348 reviews