THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION: Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

What's the one thing you hope never changes? The quality of the service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? The time taken to estimate yours goods when consigning
"Very good service. Items bought where always perfectly described. Very happy to buy from them"
"I was happy with what I had purchase. Thanks!"
What's the one thing you hope never changes? free shipping and returns!
"I have been selling and buying from The Fifth Collection since day one and I am always happy with the service. The team is also very attentive and answers all queries in no time. Impressive!"
"Fast response and delivery"
"love it!!!!!"
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The way they curate their products and the excellent prices
What's the one thing you would change if you could? That sometimes the product view can be viewed on a model so you can see how it would look as “worn”
"That good I really don’t want to share with anyone :)"
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Delivery schedule, may there should be an option for Sunday delivery?
"My only problem is the delivery, it’s very hard for me since I’m working 8-5pm Monday to Saturday to be around to receive my item. I rent a place and my housemates are also working it’s a bit a hard for me to schedule the delivery."
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nil
"Excellent service with all my delivery requests promptly attended to."
"Good customer service Prompt response Product good"
"Everything is perfect!"
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free shipment and accurate assessment on items for sale.
"Great customer service! Will purchase again."
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The refund policy
"Pls donate, thanks"
What's the one thing you hope never changes? More items to choose from
What's the one thing you would change if you could? More items offered
"Wonderful item in very good conditipn. Perfectly described. Reasonable price. International free delivery is a huge advantage. The delivery is very fast. Will buy more from here!"
What's the one thing you hope never changes? free delivery
"Very good service, great choice, fast, and adaptable. 5 stars"
"Very smooth transition, good experience"
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free returns!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? No plastic tags
"Buying and selling with you guys is such a pleasure! Love finding new stuff as I refresh throughout the day- it feels like winning the lottery when I see something I love."
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Quality
"I’ve purchased twice from the Fifth Collection. Both times my product arrived in excellent condition. I also loved my choices. Great value for money and the true product is represented well by the item photos."
Hi Penelope, thank you for the review/feedback. So glad to know that you're happy with everything we've had to offer. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

Come back on the site soon, we now have MORE pieces up on the New Arrivals section every day! (:
"Excellent, efficient service and wonderful products. This is my new favourite shopping site."
Thank you, Emily! Always happy to hear when we've made someone's list of favourite shopping avenues! (:

And glad to hear you're happy with the customer service as well! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. Looking forward to serving you again in the future.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Your service!
"Awesome! Items exactly as described and quick service when I needed to return an item. Highly, highly recommend."
Hi Kate, thank you for your kind words and your trust! Yes, we want all our customers to have their purchases as quickly as possible... and should the item not be a good fit, we always want our customers to be refunded as quickly as possible.

So happy to know that you're satisfied with the services we've offered! Looking forward to having you back on the site!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The quality of your product
"My goods came early and my wife was very happy (Prada handbag)"
Hi Robert. So happy to hear that your wife was happy with the bag and the fast delivery. You know what they say... happy wife, happy life! (:

Looking forward to having you back on the site!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.82 based on 164 reviews