THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

Fantastic! Love my purchase. The shoes fit beautifully and were exactly as described and pictured on the website. I will be happily making another purchase at The 5th.
Dear Davis,

thank you for taking the time leave a review on your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. We're so happy to know that everything went well, and exceeded expectations! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

Looking forward to offering you more in the future! See you on the site soon.

x
Great customer service! Responsive and answered all of my questions. Bag came and was in great condition for a vintage piece, and at such a fair price!
Dear Sabrina, thank you for leaving us a feedback! We really appreciate the time taken to write us this review. We're so happy that you love the purchase. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices.

Apologies on the box! We will take note and review the packaging! Nonetheless, we are glad that everything worked out! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
I love fifth collection everything about it is professional .
The merchandise always arrives before the due date perfectly packaged and as described .
Whoever does the selection and purchasing of the secondhand goods has a very discerning eye .
I’m never disappointed .
I would really like it if you could maybe let people from Australia purchase the things priced over $1,000 in two instalments so we don’t have to pay the huge duty .
I feel cheated having to pay duty on secondhand goods .
Maybe set up a lay by system where you can pay a deposit the pay the product before it’s sent ?
Again Thankyou for all the care and attention you give .
Kind regards Sharon Hardgrave
Very satisfied customer
Dear Sharon,

thank you for shopping with and taking the time to leave a positive review on your experience! We also really appreciate the feedback given. Yes, we totally understand the pain of custom duties and import taxes. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control. However, we note your suggestion, and will look into the possibility of implementing such a system. This, however, will take time.

In the meantime, thank you again for shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION!
Great vintage luxury online shop
Dear Christophe, thank you for your continued support! We are working on improving our site to be more intuitive! Thank you for the feedback - definitely something we'll work on.
I’m really happy with the speed of response and efficiency at Fifth collection. In addition, the pre-loves items look almost brand new and always packaged nicely for delivery.
Dear Esther,
thank you for taking the time to leave a review and giving us your feedback! We do try our very best to respond in the quickest time possible. And, yes, we pride ourselves in curating some of the best pre-loved pieces! (:

Looking forward to having you back on the site, and offering you more!
The Carven shorts were exactly as pictured. Sizing was accurate. Delightful!
Dear Lynn, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to know that everything is as expected! (:

Enjoy your purchase and looking forward to having you back in the site soon!
Quick replay 👍🏻
Thank you! (:
Excellent delivery service as usual, and great shopping experience. The filters work great!
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So, glad that you like our filters, as well as shopping with us!

We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. However, as much as we do try to note down every flaw and detail, we do miss out on certain things. Afterall, this is done by personally by the curators. We try to balance that with the prices listed. Having said that, we do have a 7-day return and refund policy for all non-sale pieces!

In any case, thank you for the feedback though! we will work on improving our curation.
Thank you, bag arrived even better than advertised. It was rated pristine and noted some scratches on hardware which I cannot find!
Dear Gillian, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback on our service. Indeed, for the most part, the curation team works hard to be as detailed as possible when it comes to describing flaws. We'd rather err on the side of caution so that you can have all the information you need and be confident of your purchase! (:

Enjoy your "new" arm candy!
As always, efficient platform and prompt service!
Dear Angelina,
thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
As always excellent, prompt and professional service. My items arrived just as described faster than expected during these difficult times. I’m so grateful to have The Fifth Collection for a bit of environmentally sound retail therapy delivered straight to my door. Thanks again!
Dear Vicky,
thank you for the vote of confidence and the continuous support. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service even in these difficult times. After all, we'd do (almost) anything to lift the spirits of our customers! (:
Very happy with all my purchases ! Always nicely wrapped and delivered and good condition. I am an definitely an addict!
Dear Veronique,

thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate this. It's always amazing to get feedback from customers, and hearing what they think of the items they've purchased and the service we provide.

I hope you enjoy your purchase, and we'll see you back on the site soon! (:
Everything that I have bought from the Fifth Collection has always been in perfect condition and is very accurately described. Many thanks.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support, Clare! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we take pride in giving you all the information you need because we know how difficult it is sometimes to shop for secondhand and vintage pieces online!

Hope to see back on the site soon!
amazing service, quality product and honest descriptions of items. I am definitely going to be a long term customer
Hi there, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. So happy to know that we have a new long-term customer now! (: (:

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Great service, highly recommended. Very professional.
Dear Gulnara,

thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
The quality of the products I bought were exactly as described and it all came quickly. I couldn't be happier!
Dear Sandra,

thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is duly noted and well appreciated. So happy to know that you're satisfied with the service we've provided. And, yes, we try as best as we can to describe in details what we see on the piece -- if not, there's always the images!

Looking forward to offering you more in the future.
My second time with Fifth Collection. Always a pleasure. Excellent item and accurate description. Thank you for sending it in time for my birthday and love the extra touches.
Dear Dennis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. So happy to know that we did not disappoint and that You are happy with our services. Yes, we try our best to go all out, wherever possible, for our customers. We're happy to know that you enjoyed the gift. 😊

Looking forward to have you back on the site!
Great products and fast deliveries!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to know that you're more than happy with the purchase and the services we've provided.

Looking forward to offering you more in the future!
The best pre loved online shopping experience I have ever had. Great communication shipping and tracking. the item was exactly as described. Very happy with my purchase.
Hi Reece! Thank you for giving us your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. So glad to know that you're happy with your shopping experience, and that your orders were well received.

Thanks for the feedback on the photos as well- we do take hi-res images and have them on the site, which is why you can zoom in. However, we will definitely in form the tech team to see if there's anyway to address the issued you've highlighted and to improve on them!

Thanks again!
Great customer service and delivery and returns policy - it really takes the stress out of the shopping experience ! Thank you guys.
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We really appreciate the honest feedback, especially when it comes to our returns policy. We totally agree, and that is why we have set this 7-day return and refund policy in place. We recognise that sometimes shopping online may be difficult - especially when it comes to secondhand or vintage pieces.

Looking forward to having you back on the site! 😊
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 333 reviews