THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

What's the one thing you hope never changes? Customer service
Very efficient & easy to deal with.
The fifth collection is the best🥰Keep it up!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Less plastic packaging
Excellent service with prompt shipping. I do wish they would cut down on their plastic packaging.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Nothing
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing
I love the fifth collections items . Totally trust their reviews and great Service too . I am so glad to hv found them !
Hi there!
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience, and purchases - the team was dancing in our seats as we read what you wrote.

We try our best to put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and hope you enjoy the bags from your most recent purchase! (:
What's the one thing you would change if you could? If they could extend the warranty more then 7days. Like shoe, i try wear and get blister. The problem is only use the shoe more then 7 days so I can't return it
I bought two items from Fifth Collection (Bags & Shoe - Balenciaga). With a good price & I even get my dream bag here! So legit and I even consign my bag with them. 100% recommendation.
Dear Juliana, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're so happy that you found your dream bag - the team will be happy to know this, as we work hard to ensure that our collectors get the pieces they've always wanted (and at such gentle prices).

As an e-commerce platform, the 7-day return and refund policy is put in place to give shoppers, much like yourself, the opportunity to try the pieces within the comfort of your own home. It's like shopping for shoes in the stores (you can't wear them out) but only with a longer period to try and the opportunity to request for a return. (:

Hope this helps! and we look forward to having you back on the site soon.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free return sachet
One day the dress was online in Singapore and the next day it was in my living room in Australia. I loved the option of the free return sachet but it wasn’t required because the dress was perfect.
Hi Bronwyn,

thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and the free return (as well as free worldwide delivery) is our way of saying thanks for shopping secondhand and contributing to reducing our collective carbon footprint. So, your review reaffirms the hard work the team puts in every day.

Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to have you back on the site. (:
High quality goods at great prices, fast delivery.
Hi Wendy,

thanks you for the vote of confidence! (: Happy to know that you are satisfied with our service, and the product offerings. It is important for us to offer next working day delivery on all local purchase - we are not fans of (too) delayed gratification! ;p

Looking forward to having you back on the site.
Great items, fair price, excellent customer service, prompt delivery = an extremely satisfied customer. I would highly recommend the fifth collection to anyone who wants to try a more sustainable fashion purchases.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to know that you highly recommend us! (: We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Flexibility, the sales. Do more of these sales!! Lots of new items on a very regular basis.
What's the one thing you would change if you could? I wore a bag 3 times and you noted some spots...honestly, I wonder where. Sometimes it's so perfectionist that it's hard to believe that something new and seldom worn cannot be spotless.
I sold and bought through the Fifth Collection. They are perfectionist: they spotted some problems in a brand new piece of cloth never worn that I sent them for sale, which I didn't even notice. I bought several times: from the professional packaging (that I didn't expect) to spotless freedom in delivering - flawless.
Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's really good to know that you are more than satisfied with the services we've provided. We always ensure that our clients - both sellers and buyers - get the best service possible. Afterall, it is a luxury platform (:

And yes, we are perfectionists. ;P that's because we understand the challenges of secondhand online shopping and we want to always err on the side of caution. Having said that, thank you for the feedback!

Looking forward to offering you more in the future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? efficient service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? include better images- screen color does not match description color for many items i viewed (bags). Also, bags need to include image of bag on mannequin so size / proportions are easily determined. Security tag removal instructions don’t make sense since just cut ribbon to remove tag?
Good to find a website that includes all the information necessary to make buying designer goods stress-free. Very efficient service. Quality assurance is explained thoroughly which is reassuring.
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to know that our efforts in ensuring we provide the best service to collectors have gone unnoticed! And, yes, we strive to ensure stress-free shopping to all our collectors worldwide, and that includes having hassle-free 7-day returns and refund policy!

Looking forward to have you back shopping on the site -- enjoy your Chloé bag! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Caliber of customer service agents
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Payment to be made in my currency
i had to return an item and the process was so well managed that I’ll be back!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review! (:
Always happy to read that our collectors are satisfied with our service -- even if it is for returns. We want the purchase and returns experience to be as seamless as possible for all our collectors. which is why we have the 7-day return and refund policy set in place to benefit clients, especially those overseas! (:

Having said that, hope to see you back on the site shopping soon!
Good quality pre-loved items! I’m obsessed and happiest!
Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review. Happy to welcome another fan of the site! We are obsessed, too (because we shop from THE FIFTH COLLECTION as well! ).

Thank you for continuing to shop with us! Enjoy the dress! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The service and quality of the products
What's the one thing you would change if you could? A notification function that alerts customers when there is a new product uploaded onto the site, say, something by their favourite brand or their size in clothing.
This is hands-down my favourite website ever. My bank account isn't too thrilled on my discovery of The Fifth Collection however.
Dear Kalinda,
thank you for this kind review! Our team was dancing in our seats when we read that! So sorry for your bank account (: but i'm sure the shopping was worth it!

Looking forward to your next visit on the site. heh. Don't tell your bank account yet, though!
amazing service and I’m in love with my product
Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to know that you're more than satisfied with our service and your Prada bag! We hope to see you back on the site soon!

much love from Singapore!
Fast shipping, everything is perfect ! Thanks
Dear Marilou,

thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! (: The team is happy to know that you're satisfied with the service provided. and, yes, we try our very best to ensure that delivery is fast - local or international! We don't like delayed gratification, so you shouldn't need to go through that!

Looking forward to have you back shopping on the site!
Great customer service and my favourite online site to shop from!!
Hi there, thanks for leaving a kind review. We're so happy to know that we're your favourite e-commerce site to shop from! It's always great to hear feedbacks and reviews of our service as it allows us to improve further so as to offer you more in the future. (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Customer service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? N/a
Best customer service ever. I was hesitant to purchase such an expensive item from overseas online. However, the customer service I received eased all my concerns - they were excellent, responsive, detail oriented and when I had to change my order, they did so quickly and easily. Don’t hesitate to trust and purchase from them as they will stand by the product and give you peace of mind.
Dear Jen,

thank you so much for your kind review. It is definitely our duty to ensure that the online shopping experience of our collectors, much like yourself, goes as smoothly as possible. After all, it is luxury shopping! (:

I'm so happy to know that you are more than satisfied with our service. Looking forward to having you back on the site. And, as usual, don't hesitate to chat with us on the site!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Your professional touch!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Being able to view some items before buying
Great customer service and fabulous staff. Very professional all round. No complaints!
Hi there! Thanks for the kind review! Glad to know that you're more than satisfied with the service we've provided. Our fuss-free 7-day return and refund policy allows collectors, much like yourself, to make the purchase and try them out in the comfort of your own home. If they don't fit or not what you're looking for, simply reach out for a returns pick-up and we'll take care of the rest! (:

Looking forward to offering you more!
First time customer and very impressed!
Dear Sumida,

Thanks for your review! We're so happy to know that it has been a good experience, especially for your first-time. Looking forward to offering you more in the future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Quality of service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? None so far!
Very professional service from the Team. Trust-worthy and reliable! Also bought a couple of items and am very pleased. Website is easy to navigate with beautiful pics and very detailed description of items. Great job to all!
Dear Veronica,

thank you for leaving this kind review. The team was indeed happy to know that you are more than satisfied with the service we've provided. Thank you for noticing and highlighting the tiny details we've put into ensuring that all our Collectors, much like yourself, receive the best luxury online shopping experience. (:

Looking forward to have you back on the site.
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 266 reviews