THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Lesley
Kimberly
I love the Kenzo clutch. The delivery is fast and packing is really professional. Only thing is that my clutch has a snatch that is not mention when I purchased. But over all is good.
Thank you, Jace! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.
Very fast delivery, pristine condition, although the dress had been shortened by previous owner!
Dear Maiken, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and feedback! Glad all went well! Indeed, as the items on the site are consigned to us, there are some that would have been altered to fit by the previous owner. That's precisely why we include the measurements so that buyers are aware of the variations. Having said that, thank you for shopping with us, and we look forward to having you back on the site!
Had only one experience and I was happy with my purchase. However, I wish there were more explanation about the dress like the spot in front pf the dress
Dear Faezah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback! We're glad to know that you are happy with your purchase. Noted on the feedback! We do try to provide as much details as possible, and we also try to photograph them. However, we may have missed out on certain details. Thank you, and we will continue to do better@
I am overall pretty happy with my shopping experience. However have to say that the presentation of the item was slightly disappointing. A ribbon and a little 'thank you' card would go a long way and add a little luxury shopping experience. That is exactly one of the reasons why we shop at luxury boutiques - the experience!
Hi there! thank you for your feedback -- well noted on the points. (:
Hassle free way to clear my wardrobe. Highly recommended if you are looking to sell your preowned branded stuff. Efficient and strong customer service. Keep it up!
Dear Jackie, thank you for sharing your experience! We really appreciate the recommendation as well.
Every time I have a querry about the items, very quick to reply and response to my quarries and nothing is too much trouble for them to try to help me decide. Have bought pieces of items from them previously and very happy with the services so far. Confident they stand by their reputation and will be happy to buy from them again.
Dear Shirley, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and provide feedback on our service! Yes, we try our best to answer all questions, wherever possible.
Fast response, extensive collection & quick service.
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Responsive and very prompt and clear update on sales of my product
Dear Yeok Koon, thank you for leaving us a review. And congratulations once again for selling your pieces! (: Indeed, we want to make sure that we are as transparent as possible with both our buyers and sellers. So happy to know that we have your trust!
It would be good if we could negotiate selling price with seller or fifth collection
Hi Pam, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and feedback! Part of the agreement with selling with us is that there is no back and forth with the sellers on the pricing. The curators' expertise is to also put the best price for the seller and buyer, and we want the best for both! We do have sales twice a year and that's when the prices will be discounted further!
Manage to sell of 7 items with them. But 3 of them weren’t sold and I took them back. Customer service was quite good.
Hi there! thank you for your review and feedback! Congratulations on selling 70% of the pieces you've consigned with us! We always do our very best to ensure that most, if not all, the pieces consigned to us get sold - alas, sometimes it is due to market demands amongst other factors. Happy to know that we were able to provide the best customer support!
Very accurate with the product descriptions. I have been satisfied with all my product purchases so far.
Hi Michele, thank you for the review and the feedback! We are currently testing out a few packaging samples to see which ones will work. As a company that is committed to sustainability, we are looking for better ways to reduce wastage without compromising on quality of packaging. Thank you for your patience as we sort this out!
Can find some good products with good service and returns.
HI there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, and feedback! We're so happy to know that you're more than satisfied with our 7-day free return and refund policy, as well as the worldwide free shipping! On the subject of free returns, we unfortunately cannot offer that on sales pieces, and that is why we factor in the super wallet-friendly prices during these events! Shipping is still free during sales, though! (:
I like that the products are professionally photographed and detailed specifically in the listings making it easy to understand the condition of each item. This gives me assurance that any sold item is less likely to be returned due to improper condition analysis etc.
Hi there! Thank you for the kind review, and sharing your experience! Indeed, we do ensure that we give as much details as possible on the site. Of course, if there are other things that shoppers would like to know, and not available on the site… simply reach out to us via the chat! Happy to assist. (:
Efficient n friendly
Dear Lee Keng, thank you for the kind words! We try our very best to be helpful to our collectors so as to make shopping secondhand online a pleasant experience.
I have enjoyed my experience overall. Thank you so much.
Dear Karen! Thank you for taking the time to leave us words of encouragement and feedback! To answer your question on mannequin, the clothes are shot on mannequin - they're ghost mannequin so the images are all seamless. 😊
Product was as described
Hi there! thank you for providing us a review. Glad to know that you've found everything as stated! We try our very best to ensure that what you see (and read) is exactly what you get.
Delivery should be faster and hope u incorporate delivery duties paid
Hi Anna, thank you for your review and feedback. Just wanted to address some things that you've highlighted. We process and ship orders out as quickly as we can. In your case, the order was shipped out within 24hours of purchase. We also ship international for FREE via DHL express trackable delivery. What took a while, and something that is beyond control is the Philippines customs clearance. The parcel has been in your home country within 48 hours but the customs in Philippines - which we do not have control over, and have no communications with - took almost five days to clear your purchases. Unfortunately, as much as we try to be the very best that we can, some things are just outside of our control. Hope this clarifies! Thank you for shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION.
room for improvement
Hi Kelvin, 😞 do let us know in what ways we can improve.
Good platform to purchase preloved.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. So happy to know that you are enjoying your experience shopping secondhand with THE FITH COLLECTION. To answer your feedback on having clothes photographed on models, this is not something that we are able to do as we only have one of each pieces consigned to us, and do not have a standard sizes. Nonetheless, thank you for the feedback. We are indeed looking at how best we can provide a visual representation of the look and fit of the pieces. Till then, do check out the measurements provided in the DETAILS tab of the product page itself. And should you have any questions still, do not hesitate to reach out to us via the chat function on the site. We're more than happy to provide you with all the information and extra pictures!
Got a bottega. Decent condition. Just that it just came in a paper bags would be better if they packed in a bag to protect.
Dear Pamela, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We try our best to protect the bag during delivery, which is why it is wrapped in tissue paper, and then in our paper bag before being handed over to the courier. Should the bag come with dustbag or box, that would have been packed along as well. Having said that, thank you for the feedback -- i'll definitely let my colleagues at fulfilment know!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.8 based on 720 reviews