THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free shipping
What's the one thing you would change if you could? More flash sales and competitive pricing
A lovely mix of curated vintage and modern designer pieces - beautifully presented online with clear descriptions. The pricing model seems inconsistent, however, and it’s a shame they’re not as competitive as their competitors worldwide.
Thank you for your feedback! We do appreciate all comments and suggestions from our clients, and we take them into consideration to better improve our service. In terms of pricing, we do try to be as competitive as possible, while remaining fair to both our shoppers and sellers - we are part of the circular economy afterall! (:

Which is also why we offer free shipping and delivery, as well as a hassle-free 7-day return and refund policy, so that we can reduce the total spending of our shoppers. As for sales, while we feel it is great that many out there are doing alot of flash sales, our sales happen only twice a year - and it is one that is most anticipated! We try not to bombard our customers with constant sales because luxury, while democratised, is still luxury.

Having said that, we're looking forward to offering you even more in future! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a feedback! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free worldwide delivery
I'm very satisfied with website, service and all.
Thank you for the kind review, Amanina! Looking forward to offering you even more in future.
You guys rock!
Hi Jennifer - thanks for this! We only rock because of collectors like you! (: Thanks for being a part of our special journey!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free shipping and returns!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Delivery from 7-9pm?
I am very happy with my shopping experience with The Fifth Collection. I find that they hold the items to very high standards and I haven’t been disappointed by anything I have bought. They post excellent photos and information of the items that is always accurate and helpful. Best of all, free shipping ! Would be great if they can expand into after office hours delivery too.
Hi Yvonne! So glad to read your kind review. Happy to know that you are satisfied with your experiences thus far - we always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

As for the after-hours delivery, we hear you and are looking at ways in which this can work.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Quick and easy to use, express delivery, friendly staffs, will buy more to surprise my wife
Thank you for the review, Loo! We love that you're shopping to surprise your wife! That's a great idea for all husbands, no? (:
Looking forward to have you back on the site (Christmas is coming! hehe), and do reach out anytime should you have questions!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? the prices and sales notification
What's the one thing you would change if you could? nothing
Great service and great prices for the quality! Was really impressed with the fast delivery - received my items in 3 days of purchase, and I'm based in Australia! My best kept designer secret!
Hi Kitty, thank you so much for your great feedback! We love how you wouldn't change anything :) Don't worry, we will only change things that make the service even better, including increasing the ways in which we notify you of great deals or new items that we think you might be interested in. Stay tuned!
Great range of products, Super services !
Thank you for the super review! We're glad you like the range of products and the service - we are continually working on improving and your positive feedback serves as encouragement! Hope to see you on the site again soon.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Prices
Love shopping with you guys. One thing I would like to improve on is how the items are being displayed on my mobile device. Right now it’s in a single column I would prefer to see them in a 3-4 columns. This will allow me to view more content at once
Hi Julia, thank you for the feedback. We do take into consideration all suggestions from our clients! While we have received some feedbacks on how the items are displayed on mobile, there are many who also prefer the single column display. However, not to worry! We are working to find the right balance between the two! (:

Looking forward to offering you more in the future.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? quality
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Maybe stationery items, like Mont B pens
Fantastic service, super quick delivery to Australia. The variety you have on offer is simply amazing, good quality and highly curated! I love your work! Thank you for my beautiful new treasures! Emilia - Melbourne, Australia.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support, Emilia! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we want to ensure that our international shoppers, much like yourself, don't have to wait forever and a day for their orders to arrive (because we don't like that when online shopping for ourselves! haha).

Looking forward to have you back on the site, and to offer, you more in the future!
I was happy with what I had purchase. Thanks!
Hi there, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. So happy to know that you love your purchase with us! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? free shipping and returns!
I have been selling and buying from The Fifth Collection since day one and I am always happy with the service. The team is also very attentive and answers all queries in no time. Impressive!
Hi there! thanks for your continued support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
love it!!!!!
Dear Emily, Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Delivery schedule, may there should be an option for Sunday delivery?
My only problem is the delivery, it’s very hard for me since I’m working 8-5pm Monday to Saturday to be around to receive my item. I rent a place and my housemates are also working it’s a bit a hard for me to schedule the delivery.
We hear you, and are working on a delivery option for that! In the meantime, we can deliver the piece to an address that is convenient for you - even your work place. But do reach out and we can perhaps schedule a delivery on weekdays for after 6pm! (:
Everything is perfect!
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support, Yulia! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The amazing service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? For bags it might be helpful to see them on a model or mannequin, even though measurements are given it’s sometimes helpful to see how the bag looks against the body.
Fantastic service, my item was exactly as shown and arrived the next day which is amazing. In addition there is free shipping, the very fair returns policy and no extra hidden charges as on some websites. Will definitely be shopping from here again!
Thank you for this review!

We're so glad to know that you're happy with the services we've provided - from free shipping to our returns policy (which benefits the customers!). And yes... we show and describe all the flaws and imperfection because we want you to know exactly what you're getting. (:

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Good Buy & Best Customer Service
Dear Sarafina, thank you for the vote of confidence! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? More online advertising, don’t see you come up very much when I search google
Excellent service, very quick, excellent quality shoes, exactly as described!
Hi Claire, thank you for leaving a review! happy to hear that you're satisfied with the service we've provided thus far! We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Perfect condition, beautifully packed and prompt delivery
Hi there ! thank you for leaving a review. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

Come back and shop with us soon! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The great service!
Prompt service and follow ups.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support, Kay Lii! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
Great service
Hi Jennifer, thank you for leaving a feedback! We're glad to read that you are happy with the services we've provided thus far! (:
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 230 reviews