THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

What's the one thing you hope never changes? Customer service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? N/a
Best customer service ever. I was hesitant to purchase such an expensive item from overseas online. However, the customer service I received eased all my concerns - they were excellent, responsive, detail oriented and when I had to change my order, they did so quickly and easily. Don’t hesitate to trust and purchase from them as they will stand by the product and give you peace of mind.
Dear Jen,

thank you so much for your kind review. It is definitely our duty to ensure that the online shopping experience of our collectors, much like yourself, goes as smoothly as possible. After all, it is luxury shopping! (:

I'm so happy to know that you are more than satisfied with our service. Looking forward to having you back on the site. And, as usual, don't hesitate to chat with us on the site!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free shipping
What's the one thing you would change if you could? More flash sales and competitive pricing
A lovely mix of curated vintage and modern designer pieces - beautifully presented online with clear descriptions. The pricing model seems inconsistent, however, and it’s a shame they’re not as competitive as their competitors worldwide.
Thank you for your feedback! We do appreciate all comments and suggestions from our clients, and we take them into consideration to better improve our service. In terms of pricing, we do try to be as competitive as possible, while remaining fair to both our shoppers and sellers - we are part of the circular economy afterall! (:

Which is also why we offer free shipping and delivery, as well as a hassle-free 7-day return and refund policy, so that we can reduce the total spending of our shoppers. As for sales, while we feel it is great that many out there are doing alot of flash sales, our sales happen only twice a year - and it is one that is most anticipated! We try not to bombard our customers with constant sales because luxury, while democratised, is still luxury.

Having said that, we're looking forward to offering you even more in future! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a feedback! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free worldwide delivery
I'm very satisfied with website, service and all.
Thank you for the kind review, Amanina! Looking forward to offering you even more in future.
You guys rock!
Hi Jennifer - thanks for this! We only rock because of collectors like you! (: Thanks for being a part of our special journey!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Free shipping and returns!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Delivery from 7-9pm?
I am very happy with my shopping experience with The Fifth Collection. I find that they hold the items to very high standards and I haven’t been disappointed by anything I have bought. They post excellent photos and information of the items that is always accurate and helpful. Best of all, free shipping ! Would be great if they can expand into after office hours delivery too.
Hi Yvonne! So glad to read your kind review. Happy to know that you are satisfied with your experiences thus far - we always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

As for the after-hours delivery, we hear you and are looking at ways in which this can work.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Caliber of customer service agents
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Payment to be made in my currency
i had to return an item and the process was so well managed that I’ll be back!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review! (:
Always happy to read that our collectors are satisfied with our service -- even if it is for returns. We want the purchase and returns experience to be as seamless as possible for all our collectors. which is why we have the 7-day return and refund policy set in place to benefit clients, especially those overseas! (:

Having said that, hope to see you back on the site shopping soon!
amazing service and I’m in love with my product
Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to know that you're more than satisfied with our service and your Prada bag! We hope to see you back on the site soon!

much love from Singapore!
Great customer service and my favourite online site to shop from!!
Hi there, thanks for leaving a kind review. We're so happy to know that we're your favourite e-commerce site to shop from! It's always great to hear feedbacks and reviews of our service as it allows us to improve further so as to offer you more in the future. (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Your professional touch!
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Being able to view some items before buying
Great customer service and fabulous staff. Very professional all round. No complaints!
Hi there! Thanks for the kind review! Glad to know that you're more than satisfied with the service we've provided. Our fuss-free 7-day return and refund policy allows collectors, much like yourself, to make the purchase and try them out in the comfort of your own home. If they don't fit or not what you're looking for, simply reach out for a returns pick-up and we'll take care of the rest! (:

Looking forward to offering you more!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Quality of service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? None so far!
Very professional service from the Team. Trust-worthy and reliable! Also bought a couple of items and am very pleased. Website is easy to navigate with beautiful pics and very detailed description of items. Great job to all!
Dear Veronica,

thank you for leaving this kind review. The team was indeed happy to know that you are more than satisfied with the service we've provided. Thank you for noticing and highlighting the tiny details we've put into ensuring that all our Collectors, much like yourself, receive the best luxury online shopping experience. (:

Looking forward to have you back on the site.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? quality of service
What's the one thing you would change if you could? more buying options
Excellent and professional service throughout.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to know that you are more than satisfied with our service. We do have more than 20 new items uploaded almost daily. So, do come back soon to check out the New Arrivals! (:
What's the one thing you hope never changes? The quality and ease of purchase also speed of delivery
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Nothing
Smooth and fabulous
Dear Kellie,

thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so glad to know that you enjoyed the shopping experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. We do try our very best to ensure that our service is top-notch and more than satisfactory.

Looking forward to have you back on the site and shop with us again! (:
Quick and easy to use, express delivery, friendly staffs, will buy more to surprise my wife
Thank you for the review, Loo! We love that you're shopping to surprise your wife! That's a great idea for all husbands, no? (:
Looking forward to have you back on the site (Christmas is coming! hehe), and do reach out anytime should you have questions!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? the prices and sales notification
What's the one thing you would change if you could? nothing
Great service and great prices for the quality! Was really impressed with the fast delivery - received my items in 3 days of purchase, and I'm based in Australia! My best kept designer secret!
Hi Kitty, thank you so much for your great feedback! We love how you wouldn't change anything :) Don't worry, we will only change things that make the service even better, including increasing the ways in which we notify you of great deals or new items that we think you might be interested in. Stay tuned!
Great range of products, Super services !
Thank you for the super review! We're glad you like the range of products and the service - we are continually working on improving and your positive feedback serves as encouragement! Hope to see you on the site again soon.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? Prices
Love shopping with you guys. One thing I would like to improve on is how the items are being displayed on my mobile device. Right now it’s in a single column I would prefer to see them in a 3-4 columns. This will allow me to view more content at once
Hi Julia, thank you for the feedback. We do take into consideration all suggestions from our clients! While we have received some feedbacks on how the items are displayed on mobile, there are many who also prefer the single column display. However, not to worry! We are working to find the right balance between the two! (:

Looking forward to offering you more in the future.
What's the one thing you hope never changes? quality
What's the one thing you would change if you could? Maybe stationery items, like Mont B pens
Fantastic service, super quick delivery to Australia. The variety you have on offer is simply amazing, good quality and highly curated! I love your work! Thank you for my beautiful new treasures! Emilia - Melbourne, Australia.
Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support, Emilia! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we want to ensure that our international shoppers, much like yourself, don't have to wait forever and a day for their orders to arrive (because we don't like that when online shopping for ourselves! haha).

Looking forward to have you back on the site, and to offer, you more in the future!
I was happy with what I had purchase. Thanks!
Hi there, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. So happy to know that you love your purchase with us! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
What's the one thing you hope never changes? free shipping and returns!
I have been selling and buying from The Fifth Collection since day one and I am always happy with the service. The team is also very attentive and answers all queries in no time. Impressive!
Hi there! thanks for your continued support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
love it!!!!!
Dear Emily, Thank you so much for the vote of confidence and the continuous support! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 266 reviews