THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Lesley
Kimberly
I did some research about The Fifth Collection before I purchased and everything looked pretty positive. However, I was shocked to find my bag had been put in a dust bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and put directly into a satchel. NO BOX!! The handles were bent as a result of the lack of a box to protect it on its international journey. When it arrived I contacted The Fifth Collection to enquire as to whether this was standard practice and to express my disappointment. I was told that it was not only standard practice but that no one had ever complained about it. I was also made to feel as though I was inexperienced with bags and therefore making unreasonable claims that the lack of box had caused the bend to the handles. They did not apologies for a lack of appropriate packaging nor acknowledged that it had caused the damage. I was told if I returned it all the import taxes I had paid were my own problem and not refundable even if their carelessness had caused the damage. As a direct result of this interaction and the lack of a box when posting an expensive item I will never purchased from this site ever again.
Dear Sancia, thank you for your review and we’re sorry to hear about your disappointment. It was definitely not our intention to make you feel this way, we were only trying to share our experience and explain our sustainable packing methodology (of which you forgot to mention a couple of layers). Regardless, and just to set the record straight, we offered to refund your purchase in full. That offer also included paying for international return shipping, as per our standard policy. This was also in good faith because we could not discern any damage in the pictures you sent us. You never answered us. As for the taxes, I’m sorry we fell short of your expectations: these are applied and collected by your country. We cannot refund you monies that we did not collect. You can, however, see directly with your tax authority about reclaiming these, but I’m afraid this is beyond our purview.
Excellent service. My orders have been professionally handled all the way from order, delivery to returns and refunds. The products are beautifully curated and have maintained a high quality.
Dear Malone, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your continued support, and it's always great to see you back on our site. (: Thank you for your positive words. As you know, we try our very best to ensure quality curation and we're glad that all the processes we've set in place have been beneficial to you. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Best customer service ever. I was hesitant to purchase such an expensive item from overseas online. However, the customer service I received eased all my concerns - they were excellent, responsive, detail oriented and when I had to change my order, they did so quickly and easily. Don’t hesitate to trust and purchase from them as they will stand by the product and give you peace of mind.
Dear Jen, thank you so much for your kind review. It is definitely our duty to ensure that the online shopping experience of our collectors, much like yourself, goes as smoothly as possible. After all, it is luxury shopping! (: I'm so happy to know that you are more than satisfied with our service. Looking forward to having you back on the site. And, as usual, don't hesitate to chat with us on the site!
A lovely mix of curated vintage and modern designer pieces - beautifully presented online with clear descriptions. The pricing model seems inconsistent, however, and it’s a shame they’re not as competitive as their competitors worldwide.
Thank you for your feedback! We do appreciate all comments and suggestions from our clients, and we take them into consideration to better improve our service. In terms of pricing, we do try to be as competitive as possible, while remaining fair to both our shoppers and sellers - we are part of the circular economy afterall! (: Which is also why we offer free shipping and delivery, as well as a hassle-free 7-day return and refund policy, so that we can reduce the total spending of our shoppers. As for sales, while we feel it is great that many out there are doing alot of flash sales, our sales happen only twice a year - and it is one that is most anticipated! We try not to bombard our customers with constant sales because luxury, while democratised, is still luxury. Having said that, we're looking forward to offering you even more in future! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a feedback! (:
I'm very satisfied with website, service and all.
Thank you for the kind review, Amanina! Looking forward to offering you even more in future.
You guys rock!
Hi Jennifer - thanks for this! We only rock because of collectors like you! (: Thanks for being a part of our special journey!
I am very happy with my shopping experience with The Fifth Collection. I find that they hold the items to very high standards and I haven’t been disappointed by anything I have bought. They post excellent photos and information of the items that is always accurate and helpful. Best of all, free shipping ! Would be great if they can expand into after office hours delivery too.
Hi Yvonne! So glad to read your kind review. Happy to know that you are satisfied with your experiences thus far - we always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. As for the after-hours delivery, we hear you and are looking at ways in which this can work. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Amazing quality ! Love love love the bag!
Hi Penny, so happy to hear that you love the bag! Thank you for shopping with us. And we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review on your shopping experience. Looking forward to having you back on the site!
Very fast delivery, pristine condition, although the dress had been shortened by previous owner!
Dear Maiken, thank you for taking the time to leave us your review and feedback! Glad all went well! Indeed, as the items on the site are consigned to us, there are some that would have been altered to fit by the previous owner. That's precisely why we include the measurements so that buyers are aware of the variations. Having said that, thank you for shopping with us, and we look forward to having you back on the site!
Have loved every little treasure I have bought from this site. They arrive super fast (even to Japan) and items have been exactly as I was expecting. Love it!
Thank you Hayley for the kind words! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience shopping with us!
Great service and wonderful curation! Happy with my purchase.
Dear Aastha, thank you for leaving us your review!
Item usually delivered fast. Well packed and secured. Item usually in good condition and as it’s described. Customer service answer queries well. Hope sales / promotion is a little faster than usual schedule they have. Other than that… thefifth is excellent:)
Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION! Our sales are twice a year only -- but the "cheaper than boutique" pricing is all year round! (:
Repeat customer from Sydney! Highly professional to deal with.
Thank you for the continued support Kim!!
Brilliantly on every level. Can’t fault!
Thank you Jane! Customers like you really make our day!
Great service resulting in me being the owner of a lovely MARNI handbag. I must admit I was skeptical - reluctant to use an overseas online site selling secondhand designer handbags! Decided to 'give them a go' during the sale (less money lost if dodgy), after reading the background profile, reviews and noting the location. It was good to have the Singapore Dollar price automatically converted to $AU for each bag on the site and a zero shipping fee (built into the price), so there were no 'hidden extras' at the checkout. The bag was very well packaged, exactly as described and delivered more quickly than I was expecting.
Dear Teena, thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review of your experience shopping with us. So happy to read how the systems we've put in place are indeed beneficial for our collectors. Looking forward to having you back shopping with us on the site!
I bought a Green Silk gown from The Fifth Collection and am thrilled. Communication was excellent and the parcel arrived a couple of weeks later (I live in UK so shipping from Singapore takes a while). I couldn't be happier
Dear Karen, nice to read reviews from our international clients! (: thank you for your positive words. So glad that you enjoy our selection and prices, and your experience shopping with us has been great. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. Looking forward to offering you even more in the future!
Shipped very quickly and packaged nicely thanks!
Hi Desiray, really appreciate you writing this review!
Great experience, fast shipping. I'm really happy with my top! Hope to shop again in the future.
Hi Moriah, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and review. We really appreciate this. It's always good to hear from our collectors on their experiences! Looking forward to havingyou back on the site.
I am overall pretty happy with my shopping experience. However have to say that the presentation of the item was slightly disappointing. A ribbon and a little 'thank you' card would go a long way and add a little luxury shopping experience. That is exactly one of the reasons why we shop at luxury boutiques - the experience!
Hi there! thank you for your feedback -- well noted on the points. (:
Excellent service, pricing and procurement.
Dear Catherine, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. (:
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.8 based on 720 reviews