THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

59 Club Street
069434 Singapore

Best customer service ever. I was hesitant to purchase such an expensive item from overseas online. However, the customer service I received eased all my concerns - they were excellent, responsive, detail oriented and when I had to change my order, they did so quickly and easily. Don’t hesitate to trust and purchase from them as they will stand by the product and give you peace of mind.
Dear Jen,

thank you so much for your kind review. It is definitely our duty to ensure that the online shopping experience of our collectors, much like yourself, goes as smoothly as possible. After all, it is luxury shopping! (:

I'm so happy to know that you are more than satisfied with our service. Looking forward to having you back on the site. And, as usual, don't hesitate to chat with us on the site!
A lovely mix of curated vintage and modern designer pieces - beautifully presented online with clear descriptions. The pricing model seems inconsistent, however, and it’s a shame they’re not as competitive as their competitors worldwide.
Thank you for your feedback! We do appreciate all comments and suggestions from our clients, and we take them into consideration to better improve our service. In terms of pricing, we do try to be as competitive as possible, while remaining fair to both our shoppers and sellers - we are part of the circular economy afterall! (:

Which is also why we offer free shipping and delivery, as well as a hassle-free 7-day return and refund policy, so that we can reduce the total spending of our shoppers. As for sales, while we feel it is great that many out there are doing alot of flash sales, our sales happen only twice a year - and it is one that is most anticipated! We try not to bombard our customers with constant sales because luxury, while democratised, is still luxury.

Having said that, we're looking forward to offering you even more in future! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a feedback! (:
I'm very satisfied with website, service and all.
Thank you for the kind review, Amanina! Looking forward to offering you even more in future.
You guys rock!
Hi Jennifer - thanks for this! We only rock because of collectors like you! (: Thanks for being a part of our special journey!
I am very happy with my shopping experience with The Fifth Collection. I find that they hold the items to very high standards and I haven’t been disappointed by anything I have bought. They post excellent photos and information of the items that is always accurate and helpful. Best of all, free shipping ! Would be great if they can expand into after office hours delivery too.
Hi Yvonne! So glad to read your kind review. Happy to know that you are satisfied with your experiences thus far - we always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

As for the after-hours delivery, we hear you and are looking at ways in which this can work.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Great customer service! Responsive and answered all of my questions. Bag came and was in great condition for a vintage piece, and at such a fair price!
Dear Sabrina, thank you for leaving us a feedback! We really appreciate the time taken to write us this review. We're so happy that you love the purchase. We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices.

Apologies on the box! We will take note and review the packaging! Nonetheless, we are glad that everything worked out! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
I love fifth collection everything about it is professional .
The merchandise always arrives before the due date perfectly packaged and as described .
Whoever does the selection and purchasing of the secondhand goods has a very discerning eye .
I’m never disappointed .
I would really like it if you could maybe let people from Australia purchase the things priced over $1,000 in two instalments so we don’t have to pay the huge duty .
I feel cheated having to pay duty on secondhand goods .
Maybe set up a lay by system where you can pay a deposit the pay the product before it’s sent ?
Again Thankyou for all the care and attention you give .
Kind regards Sharon Hardgrave
Very satisfied customer
Dear Sharon,

thank you for shopping with and taking the time to leave a positive review on your experience! We also really appreciate the feedback given. Yes, we totally understand the pain of custom duties and import taxes. Unfortunately, this is beyond our control. However, we note your suggestion, and will look into the possibility of implementing such a system. This, however, will take time.

In the meantime, thank you again for shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION!
As an overseas buyer, I found the whole process from product viewing to selection, payment and receipt of product smooth and professional.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate this! (: So glad to know that you are happy with the service! We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

As for the marks and flaws, apart from describing them in detail, the photos take are taken by our in-house photographers do show them. However, if they're not very visible still, feel free to contact us via the chat and we'll be happy to send more images (:

hope to see back on the site soon!
amazing service, quality product and honest descriptions of items. I am definitely going to be a long term customer
Hi there, thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. So happy to know that we have a new long-term customer now! (: (:

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
My experience with The Fifth Collection was amazing! Right from the start their customer service representatives replied to my questions about shipping through the pandemic. They were very friendly and reassuring. I thought there would probably be delays because of the international situation - but there were none! Within a few days of me receiving the shipping information the package was at my door - earlier than expected! The product itself is amazing as well. I ordered shoes expecting them to be a bit worn, maybe needing some touch-ups/repairs (since they were listed as pre-used/good with some scuffs mentioned), but the shoes are gorgeous! They look new! I am so happy with my entire experience - the responsiveness of representatives, the prompt shipping, and the carefully listed and handled products. I love The Fifth Collection and will definitely be ordering from them again!
Dear Liana,

thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. We're so happy to know that you're more than satisfied with your purchase as well as the services we've provided. We always strive to give our collectors, much like yourself, as much assistance as possible so as to make their online shopping experience as smooth as possible.

On listings, we err on the side of caution so our detailed descriptions are usually to provide customers with all the information they need. We want you to be pleasantly surprised when you receive the order (:

Thank you once again for shopping with us. We hope to see you back on the site!

x
Love fifthcollection!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave a review (:
We're so happy to know that you like our 7-day return and refund policy - we work hard to ensure that all our shoppers get the best advantage when it comes to shopping online, and on our site!

Looking forward to having you back on the site!
I love the fifth collections items .
Totally trust their reviews and great
Service too .
I am so glad to hv found them !
Hi there!
Thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you loved your experience, and purchases - the team was dancing in our seats as we read what you wrote.

We try our best to put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and hope you enjoy the bags from your most recent purchase! (:
Great items, fair price, excellent customer service, prompt delivery = an extremely satisfied customer. I would highly recommend the fifth collection to anyone who wants to try a more sustainable fashion purchases.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It is great to know that you highly recommend us! (: We always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces. And we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Good job on another item sold.
i had to return an item and the process was so well managed that I’ll be back!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review! (:
Always happy to read that our collectors are satisfied with our service -- even if it is for returns. We want the purchase and returns experience to be as seamless as possible for all our collectors. which is why we have the 7-day return and refund policy set in place to benefit clients, especially those overseas! (:

Having said that, hope to see you back on the site shopping soon!
amazing service and I’m in love with my product
Hi Erin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to know that you're more than satisfied with our service and your Prada bag! We hope to see you back on the site soon!

much love from Singapore!
Great customer service and my favourite online site to shop from!!
Hi there, thanks for leaving a kind review. We're so happy to know that we're your favourite e-commerce site to shop from! It's always great to hear feedbacks and reviews of our service as it allows us to improve further so as to offer you more in the future. (:
Great customer service and fabulous staff. Very professional all round.
No complaints!
Hi there! Thanks for the kind review! Glad to know that you're more than satisfied with the service we've provided. Our fuss-free 7-day return and refund policy allows collectors, much like yourself, to make the purchase and try them out in the comfort of your own home. If they don't fit or not what you're looking for, simply reach out for a returns pick-up and we'll take care of the rest! (:

Looking forward to offering you more!
Very professional service from the Team. Trust-worthy and reliable! Also bought a couple of items and am very pleased. Website is easy to navigate with beautiful pics and very detailed description of items. Great job to all!
Dear Veronica,

thank you for leaving this kind review. The team was indeed happy to know that you are more than satisfied with the service we've provided. Thank you for noticing and highlighting the tiny details we've put into ensuring that all our Collectors, much like yourself, receive the best luxury online shopping experience. (:

Looking forward to have you back on the site.
Excellent and professional service throughout.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to know that you are more than satisfied with our service. We do have more than 20 new items uploaded almost daily. So, do come back soon to check out the New Arrivals! (:
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 333 reviews