THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Kimberly
Excellent service. My orders have been professionally handled all the way from order, delivery to returns and refunds. The products are beautifully curated and have maintained a high quality.
Dear Malone, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your continued support, and it's always great to see you back on our site. (:

Thank you for your positive words. As you know, we try our very best to ensure quality curation and we're glad that all the processes we've set in place have been beneficial to you. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Best customer service ever. I was hesitant to purchase such an expensive item from overseas online. However, the customer service I received eased all my concerns - they were excellent, responsive, detail oriented and when I had to change my order, they did so quickly and easily. Don’t hesitate to trust and purchase from them as they will stand by the product and give you peace of mind.
Dear Jen,

thank you so much for your kind review. It is definitely our duty to ensure that the online shopping experience of our collectors, much like yourself, goes as smoothly as possible. After all, it is luxury shopping! (:

I'm so happy to know that you are more than satisfied with our service. Looking forward to having you back on the site. And, as usual, don't hesitate to chat with us on the site!
A lovely mix of curated vintage and modern designer pieces - beautifully presented online with clear descriptions. The pricing model seems inconsistent, however, and it’s a shame they’re not as competitive as their competitors worldwide.
Thank you for your feedback! We do appreciate all comments and suggestions from our clients, and we take them into consideration to better improve our service. In terms of pricing, we do try to be as competitive as possible, while remaining fair to both our shoppers and sellers - we are part of the circular economy afterall! (:

Which is also why we offer free shipping and delivery, as well as a hassle-free 7-day return and refund policy, so that we can reduce the total spending of our shoppers. As for sales, while we feel it is great that many out there are doing alot of flash sales, our sales happen only twice a year - and it is one that is most anticipated! We try not to bombard our customers with constant sales because luxury, while democratised, is still luxury.

Having said that, we're looking forward to offering you even more in future! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a feedback! (:
I'm very satisfied with website, service and all.
Thank you for the kind review, Amanina! Looking forward to offering you even more in future.
You guys rock!
Hi Jennifer - thanks for this! We only rock because of collectors like you! (: Thanks for being a part of our special journey!
I am very happy with my shopping experience with The Fifth Collection. I find that they hold the items to very high standards and I haven’t been disappointed by anything I have bought. They post excellent photos and information of the items that is always accurate and helpful. Best of all, free shipping ! Would be great if they can expand into after office hours delivery too.
Hi Yvonne! So glad to read your kind review. Happy to know that you are satisfied with your experiences thus far - we always strive to provide our collectors, much like yourself, the best service and the most curated collection of luxury pieces.

As for the after-hours delivery, we hear you and are looking at ways in which this can work.

Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
I love the carefully curated selection. Enjoyed browsing although I do not always get a perfect fit. The delivery and return is always prompt and without hassle.
Dear Malone, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and provide us with your feedback!
Good service
Thank you, Jyoti! (:
Dress came quickly and in great condition.
Dear Anna, thank you for leaving us a review. So glad to know that you love your purchase! (: On the point about pieces photographed on models, it is a bit hard for our business model as we only have one in the size. But that is also the reason why we provided measurements as some collectors may have altered the piece to fit them better before consigning them to us. Nonetheless, if you have any questions, or require more images on your next purchase, do not hesitate to contact us via the chat on the site! We are more than happy to assist.
Very prompt refund! Thank you.
Dear Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and talk about our return and refund policy! Indeed, our 7-day free return and refund policy is fuss-free. Best, of all, it applies to international shoppers as well!
Love 5th! Great products and excellent prompt service.
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and providing us with your feedback. So happy to know that you're satisfied with what we have offered thus far. On the point of pricing, we try to be as fair as possible to both sellers and buyers (in accordance to market demands). But ultimately, our sellers determine the final prices they want their items to be sold at. As for the fixed timing, I'm afraid we are not able to do that. While we are based in Singapore, we also cater to a global market. Thus, we have to be fair to everyone locally, as well as internationally. Having said that, we're so thankful for your continued support! (:
Reasonable price and professional platform to buy preloved luxury items.
Dear Long, thank you for taking the time to write your feedback and leave us a review. We really appreciate this! Indeed, we try our very best to provide the best service possible for shopping secondhand and vintage online. Having said that, as we deal with secondhand pieces on consignment, it is hard to have them worn by a model because 1) varying sizes, and 2) hygiene purposes. However, we do provide the measurements as best as we can. Plus, we are always happy to answer any questions, and provide more photos! Simply reach out to us https://dash.reviews.io/ via the chat on the site! (:
I love my bag! I thought the price was very fair and the item shipped and arrived quickly. Great packaging as well. Would definitely buy again from your store.
Dear Trina, thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your shopping experience with us! Indeed, we try our very best to be fair and competitive when it comes to selection of items, as well as prices. So, glad to know that you're happy with your purchase. Looking forward to having you back on the site!
The Fifth Collection has been nothing but amazing. The products brought in are unique and in a good condition. Love the purchases to date from my Hermes loafers, Chanel pumps, and the Chanel necklace which I got recently. Everyone has praises for it :)
Dear Torrance, thank you for the kind words, and for trusting us with your shopping. We take great pride in taking in exciting treasure on consignment so that collectors, much like yourself, can give them new homes. So happy to know that you love the purchases -- and that your friends love them too ;p

Looking forward to having you back on the site!
Fantastic service
Dear Heng Chu, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for the kind words! (:
I did some research about The Fifth Collection before I purchased and everything looked pretty positive. However, I was shocked to find my bag had been put in a dust bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and put directly into a satchel. NO BOX!! The handles were bent as a result of the lack of a box to protect it on its international journey. When it arrived I contacted The Fifth Collection to enquire as to whether this was standard practice and to express my disappointment. I was told that it was not only standard practice but that no one had ever complained about it. I was also made to feel as though I was inexperienced with bags and therefore making unreasonable claims that the lack of box had caused the bend to the handles. They did not apologies for a lack of appropriate packaging nor acknowledged that it had caused the damage. I was told if I returned it all the import taxes I had paid were my own problem and not refundable even if their carelessness had caused the damage. As a direct result of this interaction and the lack of a box when posting an expensive item I will never purchased from this site ever again.
Dear Sancia, thank you for your review and we’re sorry to hear about your disappointment. It was definitely not our intention to make you feel this way, we were only trying to share our experience and explain our sustainable packing methodology (of which you forgot to mention a couple of layers).

Regardless, and just to set the record straight, we offered to refund your purchase in full. That offer also included paying for international return shipping, as per our standard policy. This was also in good faith because we could not discern any damage in the pictures you sent us. You never answered us.

As for the taxes, I’m sorry we fell short of your expectations: these are applied and collected by your country. We cannot refund you monies that we did not collect. You can, however, see directly with your tax authority about reclaiming these, but I’m afraid this is beyond our purview.
Happy shopping at The Fifth Collection. Keep in up!
Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. 😊

Just wanted to address your feedback on having the clothes modeled on models, unfortunately, as we deal with secondhand and only have one piece each, this is not possible. The clothes are however photographed on mannequins. 😊
Professional service, kind, quick and 100% original
Dear Michela, thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review. So glad to know that you're happy with your purchase and the service we've provided!

Looking forward to have you back on the site.

x
This is already my fourth time, selling with The Fifth Collection, the team is extremely professional and know what they are doing! Two thumbs up!
I have been buying and selling with TFC for the last 5 years, and I am a fan. Love the fact that there is so many details on each item so you know what exactly what you are buying. And if you are not happy with your purchase they have one of the most friendly return policy.
Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. We really appreciate the vote of confidence and your continued support for shopping with us. Indeed, you have highlighted a great point when shopping with us - our 7-day fuss free return and refund policy. 😊

Looking forward to having you back on the site!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 501 reviews