THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Kimberly
The blouse came in perfect condition and it looks great!
great customer service
The Best. My wardrobe is The Fifth Collection ♥️🎈
Hi Anne, awwww.. thank you for this! This truly made our day! (:

So happy to know that you enjoy shopping with us, and that we have become a part of your wardrobe! Indeed, one can be green and chic! (:
I purchased a pair of Stella McCartney shoes. After day three I hadn’t received notification of postage. I wrote an email and received a lovely back explaining why. Four days later the shoes arrived. To my delight they were exactly as described. I was so pleased & would purchase from The fifth collection again. Lovely team to deal with.
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, and feedback on your experience. We'd like to apologise on the slight delay as the sales period have always been quite challenging for a small team like ours - overwhelming orders, and a lean team. But we do try over very best to ensure that the pieces get sent as soon as possible! We are also very transparent and open with communication and will answer, wherever possible, any questions! (:

thank you for the vote of confidence, and we're so happy to know that you love the purchase!
Very Good Services 👍
Fast shipping & response & 💯 Authentic items
Dear Taemi, thank you for the vote of confidence. We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Hope to see you back on the site soon! (:
I ordered a jacket. Initially I was hesitant to place the order because of some poor reviews and because the company is in Singapore and I am in the US making it difficult if something goes wrong. But, everything went perfectly. I placed the order, received confirmation, it shipped in two days due to the time difference and a weekend, and the jacket arrived in 3 more days via DHL. It is in pristine condition exactly as described.
I reached out to the company early on to see when it would ship. They were responsive and honest.
I did see the negative reviews. But, my experience was great and I would definitely buy from The Fifth Collection again.
Overall is was a very positive experience shopping with The Fifth Collection.
Dear Michele, thank you so much for this kind review. Indeed, as a small business, we have some ups and downs but we try our very best to better ourselves with each customer. Thank you for giving us the chance, despite those that coloured your initial perception. We really appreciate this, and we hope to see you back on the site soon! (:
Excellent company
Competitive pricing and quality goods
I love their sales
Hi Sharon, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience shopping with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. so glad to know that you're happy, and that you love our sales.. We only have it twice a year, and it is really something that everyone looks forward to! As for the taxes - while we try our best to ensure that we make everything seamless.. we can't control the taxes that are charged and paid to the recipient's government. We are trying to improve this, though!
Hello. This is a very good consumer experience. The goods, transportation, routing and packaging make me impeccable. Thank you very much. I will continue to buy Europe ~~
Dear Ning,

thank your for the vote of confidence, and for the kind words. We really appreciate the time taken to write us a review. So happy to know that you'll be back shopping with us! (:
Fantastic choice. Excellent site. Great prices. Quick delivery.
Dear Jeni, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review -- so glad to know that you're happy with everything thus far. We look forward to serving you again on the site! (:
I was very impressed with your service, thank for an excellent product and very prompt service and shipping!
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! (:
From collecting fantastic pieces that you know are genuine at incredible prices to the amazing sales, The Fifth Collection does it right. I especially love the sustainable element of buying preloved but that there’s minimal packaging. I still use my The Fifth Collection reusable shopping bag daily! Thank you
Dear Aleksandra, you do not know how happy we are to receive this review! So glad to know that we have met (maybe exceeded, even?) your expectations. So glad to welcome you into the family of collectors we have! Thank you!
I am very impressed the service rendered by your company. Not only provide fast delivery but also refund as long as customer is not satisfied with the goods. I will strongly recommend my friends for it.
Dear Yeo, thank you for the vote of confidence, and for the very kind words. We are so glad that you are happy with the service we've provided. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers are given the best service regardless of whether they are purchasing, returning, or simply asking questions. Hope to see you back on the site!
Real brand
Thank you Pauline for taking the time to leave us a review. Indeed, all the pieces on our site have undergone rigorous process of curation and authentication. Plus, there is a lifetime authenticity guarantee so you can always rest assured!
I love my dress - and the price!
It was all excellent service from A to Z!
Thank you so much!! I’m happy!
Dear Suzana, thank you for your continued support! (:
Love their service ; it's seamless from the time I wrote to them to the time they arrange to pick up all my shoes to a summary report and pricing. It's very convenient, professional and ease as well

& also love the idea of charity for items that are not in good condition (instead of posting online to sell to other people)

Great services!
Dear Christine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide us with your feedback. We really appreciate this! On the point of stock take during collection, we usually send a curator to the house to do this with potential sellers. However, during Covid-19 period, we have taken steps to ensure the safety of our curators as well as potential sellers. So, we work with sellers to let us know the items that they're sending, and our in-house couriers go for the pick up. Once the pieces are back in the office, we will immediately list down the items we received.

We would also love to take initial photos as stock take. However, we are still a small team and that do take a bit of time. Nonetheless, thank you for the suggestion! We will definitely take that into consideration.
Highly recommended!!! Purchased many items from their website.
Dear Elaine, thank you for the review! (:
They were quick to reply to questions. Shipping came quick.
Dear Vanessa, thank you for taking the time leave us a review! Enjoy the Louboutins!
Everything as promised, will buy again.
Dear Rosa, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Do come back - we have new arrivals every day! (:
Items are as described , fast delivery , great customercare and service .
All exceeded my expectations !
Dear Christina, thank you for your support! So glad to know that you've enjoyed your shopping experience with us!
Amazing service! Fast delivery to Australia & beautiful packaging. Bought handbag & shoes, they look a lot better than the pictures.
Dear Fera, thank you for the vote of confidence! (: Looking forward to having you back on the site, and offering you more!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.84 based on 501 reviews