THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

THE FIFTH COLLECTION 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Lesley
Kimberly
Item I purchased was not described accurately and had stains and flaws. It was final sale and customer service has not responded to my concerns.
Hi there, we do apologize for the slower response time during our busy sales period, although we did acknowledge your original email within 3 hours of receiving it. We then offered you a full refund on your purchase; our policy is your complete satisfaction on your money cheerfully refunded.
Very very BAD experience with you! BAD customer service! I'm very disappointed. I've lost my money because of you - for nothing! I do NOT recommend ordering from you!
Hi Ella! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry your experience has not been the most favourable, and it did not go in your favour. Just to recap, you made a purchase on our site of a pair of sunglasses. We shipped it for free to Israel. When your order arrived in Israel, and you were contacted by DHL to pay the tax charged by Israeli customs, you decided you didn’t want to pay the taxes and duties. We sent you an email about it to which we didn’t receive an answer and thereafter, and in accordance to our buyers terms and conditions available on the site, we refunded you the amount of your purchase minus the cost of shipping back to us from Israel because you refused to pay the taxes and duties imposed by your country.
I am a first-time buyer and am extremely disappointed with the customer service I recently received. Communication and follow-up was slow. I will taking my business to other resellers in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to review us, even if we are never happy to read that a customer is disappointed. Our understanding is that you purchased a pair of shoes from us on sale at 20% off and then asked to return your purchase, but our explicit policy is that sale items are not refundable or exchangeable. We also highlight our policy in large red all cap letters on every product page and also on the checkout page right above the button to confirm your order so it can't be missed. As the return request was through no fault of ours, we could also not justify making an exception since it would not be fair to our sellers who have agreed to further reduce their already unbeatable prices in exchange for a guaranteed sale (not to mention unfair to other buying customers). As a compromise, we offered to relist your item on the site to recover part if not all of your purchase cost, but you declined. We're sorry you feel disappointed but we stand by our handling of your request, even if we understand that it's not the outcome you may have been hoping for.
Y’all should be flexible with prices, greedy ass
Hi Sylvie, we are very surprised by your review! You asked for a 10% discount and our team answered you right away and explained that we don’t do discounts for anyone (even ourselves!) as a matter of policy and we referred you to our published FAQ on the matter: https://help.thefifthcollection.com/en/articles/80361-do-you-offer-discounts If you thought the price was too high, or didn’t appreciate the policy, why did you purchase anyway? Or why not wait and try your luck during our next sales event, as our team also suggested? And since when is a politely declined request for a discount worth 1-star? lol What’s more, every order comes with free international express shipping, so we shipped your order to you in Australia by DHL Express in 3 days from your purchase – for free! Not too shabby. Oh, and don’t forget our 7-day free return and refund guarantee (which includes free return shipping) that you didn’t avail yourself of, so you were presumably satisfied with your purchase. A bit baffled. Well, anyway, enjoy your sunglasses!
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.8 based on 720 reviews