THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Kimberly
My items seems to be very slow to sell on your platform. I use other similar platforms and they give me more frequent updates, my items are sold very quickly at much better prices with lower commissions and faster crediting to my bank account
Hi there, you are right we do not proactively update our customers on their accounts if there are no sales or other changes to report. This is in part out of a desire to avoid weighing down your inbox with unnecessary junk email, but it is admittedly a fine balance between that and keeping you informed. One of that ways we have tried to achieve this is with our super responsive on site chat. The entire team is on it and someone is always available to answer your questions personally and try to assist. You also always have access to your dedicated PS Seller which is a personal relationship. We’re sorry if despite this you feel we could have done more, and we will consider how we can improve our service on this front! We’re sad to read that your items are not selling as quickly as you had hoped. To better address your concern, we checked your account and note that the majority of your consigned items are shoes which do indeed sell more slowly than the rest, especially recently as people have not been going out as much due to regulations. Nevertheless, we note that we did managed to sell about 20% of your consigned value and we are only half way through our consignment period. Hopefully the shoe sales will pick up as life returns to normal! In the meantime, we thank you for your continued trust and patience. In terms of payment, we always pay as soon as a sale is final. We checked and we have always paid your sales on time, and currently your account is fully paid up! The below article from our FAQ may also help in understanding the process better, but please let us know if we misunderstood your feedback on this! https://help.thefifthcollection.com/en/articles/80379-my-item-appears-as-sold-why-haven-t-i-been-paid
Usually the overall experience is very good. This time, I experienced poor service, lack of appreciation for customer loyalty and a product that absolutely did not match the description.
I did some research about The Fifth Collection before I purchased and everything looked pretty positive. However, I was shocked to find my bag had been put in a dust bag, wrapped in bubble wrap and put directly into a satchel. NO BOX!! The handles were bent as a result of the lack of a box to protect it on its international journey. When it arrived I contacted The Fifth Collection to enquire as to whether this was standard practice and to express my disappointment. I was told that it was not only standard practice but that no one had ever complained about it. I was also made to feel as though I was inexperienced with bags and therefore making unreasonable claims that the lack of box had caused the bend to the handles. They did not apologies for a lack of appropriate packaging nor acknowledged that it had caused the damage. I was told if I returned it all the import taxes I had paid were my own problem and not refundable even if their carelessness had caused the damage. As a direct result of this interaction and the lack of a box when posting an expensive item I will never purchased from this site ever again.
Dear Sancia, thank you for your review and we’re sorry to hear about your disappointment. It was definitely not our intention to make you feel this way, we were only trying to share our experience and explain our sustainable packing methodology (of which you forgot to mention a couple of layers). Regardless, and just to set the record straight, we offered to refund your purchase in full. That offer also included paying for international return shipping, as per our standard policy. This was also in good faith because we could not discern any damage in the pictures you sent us. You never answered us. As for the taxes, I’m sorry we fell short of your expectations: these are applied and collected by your country. We cannot refund you monies that we did not collect. You can, however, see directly with your tax authority about reclaiming these, but I’m afraid this is beyond our purview.
Ordered a Longchamp bag some time back. They stated the condition of the bag was 'excellent', but I received a bag that had a sticky substance all over the metal round ring. I don't know how that could possible be seen as a bag in "excellent" condition.
Hi there and thanks for this valuable feedback. We always want to know when our customers are anything less than completely satisfied so we can learn from it and improve. We looked into your order history to understand better and you appear to be referring to an order from 4.5 years ago (Jan 2015)? We’re sorry to hear about this issue: we inspect every item when it is consigned and again before shipping when it is sold, and glue on the metal parts is definitely something that would not pass our quality control if we had noticed it. We can (and certainly do) make mistakes, it's what we do to rectify them that matters. For precisely these situations, we have always had an unconditional 7 day return and moneyback guarantee, if you had let us know about the problem, we would have gladly collected the bag for free (anywhere in the world) and refunded you immediately and in full. I would add that we are very proud of this market leading policy. However, what has us confused in this case is why you never reached out to us at the time to rectify the situation. Where you unaware of the policy? We also note that you’ve continued to purchase with us despite the initial disappointment...
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.81 based on 577 reviews