THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE FIFTH COLLECTION
Read THE FIFTH COLLECTION Reviews

About THE FIFTH COLLECTION:

Expertly authenticated, lovingly curated vintage and preloved luxury fashion.

We ship worldwide for free. Return for any reason with free return shipping also!

Whatsapp (+65) 9627 1507

wecare@thefifthcollection.com

1, Syed Alwi Road, 06-03 Song Lin Building

Kimberly
The Fifth Collection has been nothing but amazing. The products brought in are unique and in a good condition. Love the purchases to date from my Hermes loafers, Chanel pumps, and the Chanel necklace which I got recently. Everyone has praises for it :)
Dear Torrance, thank you for the kind words, and for trusting us with your shopping. We take great pride in taking in exciting treasure on consignment so that collectors, much like yourself, can give them new homes. So happy to know that you love the purchases -- and that your friends love them too ;p Looking forward to having you back on the site!
It is always nice to receive an email saying you got paid. Love the fact that I am making some extra money for items that I don't use anymore while being gentle to the environment. The service is so easy to use that now I keep a bag at home for things that I want to sell and simply schedule a pickup when it is full.
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for us. We really appreciate this! Thank you for trusting us with your treasures.
Fantastic service
Dear Heng Chu, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, and for the kind words! (:
Excellent website! Honest description of products, prompt customer service response on questions, prompt delivery of purchases and quality items received. Can highly recommend!
Dear Victoria, thanks for leaving us a review! We really appreciate this! What a great start to our week. 😊
My item was in excellent condition and very well packaged. I also appreciate the free shipping. Thank you!
Dear Angela, thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review. 😊
I always come to The Fifth Collection when I'm looking for a designer luxury piece of jewelry! They have a great selection of items, the prices are really fair, they always have a description, you can zoom in on the item & if you still have any questions on the sizing, you're always able to start a "chat" & either they'll answer you pretty quickly or they'll email you back with the answers! And, Free Shipping & they ship quite quickly! So, the purchase that I made was the Hermes Dog Whistle Necklace, it was gorgeous, came as described in the description & pictures! When I inquired about the length, I was emailed the next day with the information! I never worry about the authenticity of their items! My only issue, is that they're not able to send any exotic skin items to the US because of not having the CITES paperwork. But, that's a legal issue, can't get around that. Thank you for being such a great company!!!
Dear Douglas, it is so wonderful to know that you are more than satisfied with our services and the pieces you've purchased on the site! Thank you for taking the time to detail your shopping experience with us. It really made our day. Indeed, we can't do much about the CITES as it's the law, which is why we identify this before one makes a purchase to avoid surprises. Looking forward to have you back on the site.
Excellent curated collection, items as described, speedy shipping.
Dear Leana, thank you for leaving us a review. Much love for the kind words! Looking forward to serving you again on the site.
Every purchase I have made through Fifth Collection has been smooth. The items were accurately described and I am delighted. Communication was quick and clear at all times. Highly recommend!
Hi Kate, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and providing us your feedback. We really appreciate this, and the team is certainly doing a little dance in our seats upon reading such kind words. It is our top priority to ensure that your shopping experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION is smooth and enjoyable. We're glad to know that it has been for you. 😊
Prompt and helpful. Thank you for the great experience!
Hi there! Thanks for leaving us a review! We hope to see you back on the site soon! 😊
Always very happy with all my purchases ! Excellent service as well, I highly recommended
Dear Veronique, thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the continued support you have shown us. We do try to accommodate wherever possible. However, for the period of Covid19, we try our best to safeguard the safety and health of not just our team, but our collectors much like yourself as well. Thus, we do not have the option to try the pieces in our office. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding though! Looking forward to seeing you back on the site!
Product was as descript. It is a bargain for 2nd hand luxe product.
Dear Louise, thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this review. Indeed, we try our best to make sure that we describe what we see as detailed as possible! No surprises! And if that's no enough, then we're more than happy to send more photos to your email. 😊 Looking forward to seeing you back on the site!
Bin begeistert! Schnelle Lieferung und original Verpackung und mit original Kaufbelegen und im einwandfreien Zustand - wie neu! Sehr zu empfehlen!
Dear Lucie, thank you for your kind words and feedback! Really appreciate this and we look forward to having you back on the site shopping! 😊
Excellent and prompt services.
Hi Lam! Thank you for for taking the time to leave us a review and provide us with feedback. We really appreciate the continuous support! On pricing, we ensure that they are fair for both sellers and buyers, much like yourself -- and you can get pieces for as low as $60 (which is 90% off retail prices in the boutiques). Looking forward to have you back on the site!
Always love my purchases! Extremely well priced and curated. Able to shop with them with a total peace of mind in regards to quality control and authenticity. Items always as described and the team always makes effort to answer me without fail.
Hi there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback! We're so glad to know that you're happy with your purchase! And yes, we strive to provide you with the best customer service experience (even though we don't have a dedicated team for this!) so as to make your shopping with us better! So, we will answer any questions you may have that is within our means! (:
My first experience shopping with the fifth collection was an absolute delight! They assisted with every question I had to ask, and my handbag is beautiful, exactly as described. Thank you so much!!
HI there! thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback on your shopping experience! So happy to hear that it was an absolute delight. You don't know how much this made our day! (: We strive to provide the best shopping experience to all our collectors and to read this makes everything worth it. Looking forward to offering you more in the future. x
I absolutely loved my first purchase at The Fifth Collection!!! Fast delivery & well packaged!!! Thank you =)
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so glad that you're happy with your purchase! We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We do try to include the receipt whenever possible, and should the piece comes with it during consignment. But as they are secondhand, we know that not everyone keep the receipts of their purchases. Having said that, thank you again and we look forward to offering you more in the future!
Very good service
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for your positive words. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review of your shopping experience with THE FIFTH COLLECTION. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Great service - Great products - So happy with all my purchases
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
Brilliant site, broad choice and good prices. Love the free shipping. I used to go to TheRealReal or Vestiaire but this is much easier and nicer to use.
Hi there! thank you for your positive words. We're all about quality curation and we're glad that you enjoy our selection and prices. We're also happy to read that you find navigating the site easy! We are constantly trying to improve the user experience for all our collectors, so do look out for new features in the future! Noted on your feedback, and will certainly work on this! Looking forward to offering you even more in future!
A very happy return customer.
THE FIFTH COLLECTION is rated 4.83 based on 516 reviews