THEMAGIC5 Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read THEMAGIC5 Reviews

About THEMAGIC5:

---OUR STORY---

TheMagic5 is a tribe of individuals sharing the love for a superior sports experience.

Whether TheMagic5 goggles will help you focus on your technique, or simply help enjoy the tranquility swimming can bring, you do deserve it – at least if you ask us.
TheMagic5 challenges the status quo, by custom fitting your swimming goggles to fit you and you only. Pushing technological boundaries, rethinking design and production process, we can create a unique pair of goggles for every single consumer. Most importantly of all, to ensure the best swimming experience for you!

---OUR MISSION---
You shouldn't feel you are wearing goggles.

(980) 247-4838

THEMAGIC5 Reviews | 9th February 2020
THEMAGIC5 Reviews | 4th February 2020
THEMAGIC5 Reviews | 31st January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Excellent product! Fit perfect right out of the box!
I love them, no suggestion but I just want to say I have not been able to wear goggles in over 10 years without a lot of discomfort and these cause none!
I think the mirror blue are not enough for outdoor full summer sun...really need to make that clear. Other than that your customer service is the best.
Can you have info on the type of goggles that are good for open water or pool swimming?
They are the best goggles I have ever owned and no leaking.....yay!
If you are even half serious about open water swimming these goggles are a must have .. I've swam for 40 years and race around 20 OWS events per year plus a few triathlons. There is nothing close to the comfort, seal or visibility to the Magic 5.
BEST GOGGLE EXPERIENCE. PERIOD! These goggles are game changers. I don’t want any other goggles ever!
Maybe you have idea for fix the problem for people with long eyebrows.
I’m very happy so don’t have any suggestions.
Make it a little simpler to connect old scan to new purchase without having to go on app. Maybe just email?
Love the product!
The goggles redone work great, but diving in or push off the walls is an issue, they tend to squeeze from the pressure and allow small amounts of water. But swimming otherwise they work great.
Could you easily add a short video showing how to swap the nose pieces? I figured it out, but I was a little afraid that I might break my goggles by pulling things apart.
Maybe expand with some more swimming accessories and products
I have no suggestions. Your product is amazing. My video review is actually me swimming with the goggles on, very early in the morning, and I am racing a submarine! So my review is they are perfect any time of day, under any conditions.
Still leaves goggle marks but not as bad as the others. I don’t use a lot of pressure too.
The goggles hug my eyes really well but they fog-up. I'm not sure if that's unique to me or part of the design.
It was more difficult to complete the facial scan on my Samsung S9 Android phone than I phones. The goggles are very high-tech, clear and comfortable on my face, so I can highly recommend them!
I have no idea.
Great product, great buying experience.
These are the best goggles I've ever owned. They stay on, they don't really fog, and they feel like nothing is even there. You won't need another pair, but you'll want other colors!
Only thing is the long delivery time, but the products themselves are perfect.
I love the clear! My first pair of Magic have the reflective sun finish but I prefer the latest clear. The first pair is now fogging up. Is there a anti fog spray or solution I can refresh them?
THEMAGIC5 is rated 4.87 based on 252 reviews