THEMAGIC5 Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read THEMAGIC5 Reviews

About THEMAGIC5:

---OUR STORY---

TheMagic5 is a tribe of individuals sharing the love for a superior sports experience.

Whether TheMagic5 goggles will help you focus on your technique, or simply help enjoy the tranquility swimming can bring, you do deserve it – at least if you ask us.
TheMagic5 challenges the status quo, by custom fitting your swimming goggles to fit you and you only. Pushing technological boundaries, rethinking design and production process, we can create a unique pair of goggles for every single consumer. Most importantly of all, to ensure the best swimming experience for you!

---OUR MISSION---
You shouldn't feel you are wearing goggles.

(980) 247-4838

6123 Providen Glen Road

Tell us how THEMAGIC5 made you happy
Excellent product! Fit perfect right out of the box!
Sono veramente un ottimo prodotto!
Is there a way to make them not fog so quickly?
Schwimmbrille mehr als top, aber Versandkosten sind sehr hoch, letztendlich wird die Brille dadurch sehr teuer.
I think you should say that you supply extra nose bars with the order because I would have ordered one before I did.

I love the fact that all I have to do is rinse my goggles once a session and I can see the whole length of the pool. very pleased with my goggles.
Video zoom visit with customers
Magic5—Keeps getting better! My 4th pair and couldn’t be happier. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Love them! Can't think of a way to improve them.
A revolutionary goggle changed my enjoyment for swimming as I have no more pain from tight goggles when swimming. The tailored design is great and love the mirrored lenses. Top class
They goggles are really comfortable and I love that they do not push hard on my face and leave google marks. I also really like the fact that you took action when I had a leak and addressed the problem immediately.
pas de suggestions
I feel like the strap is twisted once. When I have a moment, I'll undo it and fix it.
Concerned about longevity ...I use them 5 x week.
Perfekt fit, confortable, would buy it again, worth any €
None, everything was perfect👌
Mine were perfect...as advertised!
Keep doing more of what you are already doing!
Tropfen bleiben beim Rückenschwimmen auf der Brille, daher sieht man hier nicht gut.
The drying leocess
No suggestions, everything is perfect
Very nice online experience. The googles are top-quality. Really enjoyed it so far :)
THEMAGIC5 is rated 4.91 based on 649 reviews