THEMAGIC5 Reviews

of reviewers recommend THEMAGIC5
Read THEMAGIC5 Reviews

About THEMAGIC5:

---OUR STORY---

TheMagic5 is a tribe of individuals sharing the love for a superior sports experience.

Whether TheMagic5 goggles will help you focus on your technique, or simply help enjoy the tranquility swimming can bring, you do deserve it – at least if you ask us.
TheMagic5 challenges the status quo, by custom fitting your swimming goggles to fit you and you only. Pushing technological boundaries, rethinking design and production process, we can create a unique pair of goggles for every single consumer. Most importantly of all, to ensure the best swimming experience for you!

---OUR MISSION---
You shouldn't feel you are wearing goggles.

(980) 247-4838

6123 Providen Glen Road

Tell us how THEMAGIC5 made you happy
Had trouble getting discount and using the app
They are a little different and feel weird in the eyes at first but you get used to it, like any time you switch goggles. They are as comfortable as can be now
Price could be a bit better
The antifog resistance could be better.
The first pair that I bought the goggle connection to the nose bridge broke, without doing anything special other than putting the goggles on. Pretty frustrating as I was on a trip and did not have other goggles available. I hope you could make that part - connection more robust. I ordered 2 pairs of goggles since they are awesome. The first set shouldn't have broken since they were basically new..
Your customer service is fantastic!
Offer backup straps with purchase of the case.
I LOVE THESE GOGGLES. Anyone I see at the gym who is fumbling with their current goggles, or those that I see that have old goggles, I cannot help but strike up a conversation about how much I love these goggles. Recently a lifeguard (we chit chat now and then) asked me about the goggles — since they are quite unique looking. I could not say enough about how much I love them. I’m quite certain he will be ordering a pair for him and his girlfriend.
App speed.
It would be nice to have the band a bit easier to adjust, but once it is adjusted properly you don’t change it so not a big deal at all. It is just a bit tedious for the initial fitting.
A bit pricey
Communication between ordering and the goggles being made. After that, it was fantastic.
Think scanning stage could have a bit better explanation and should emphasize its importance for production more. For example, I didn't realize that whole frame/gasket is customized, was thinking about nose piece mostly. So at the scanning was too focused on the phone/position and probably didn't control my eyebrows enough - I think it would be a slightly better fit if I kept them fully opened all the time. Goggles do not leak though so considering awesome nose piece I like them. Just hope can do a re-scan when order a new pair and compare the two.
Give more shipping options.
Instruction manual for when first get them. Intially I was gutted I'd just wasted £50 on another pair of leaky goggles as water came in by the bridge on one eye. I wiggled them around and pressed them firmly onto the eye socket and this seemed to sort out the little leak until I did a kick off into back stroke at the other end of the pool and water came in again ...I made it to the other end to have another fiddle and readjustment and all was good. I didn't realise they came with other bridges...so will have a play with these. But is their a wrong way to put them on. A little guidance would have reassured me.
Love the goggles. Just be careful not to scratch the inner anti-fogging film.
No suggestions
The straps seem excessively long. I cut them so it's not a big deal, but I can't imagine a head bigger than mine aside from Bruce Bochy, and I don't think he swims 🤣
I would like to know if there are any updated improvements before my subscription is ready to send another set of goggles. Since I purchase the goggles a few weeks ago, I suspect the end of May or beginning of June a new pair will be ready to ship
Expanding in Europe, so as to avoid customs hassle.
THEMAGIC5 is rated 4.84 based on 96 reviews