THEMAGIC5 Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read THEMAGIC5 Reviews

About THEMAGIC5:

---OUR STORY---

TheMagic5 is a tribe of individuals sharing the love for a superior sports experience.

Whether TheMagic5 goggles will help you focus on your technique, or simply help enjoy the tranquility swimming can bring, you do deserve it – at least if you ask us.
TheMagic5 challenges the status quo, by custom fitting your swimming goggles to fit you and you only. Pushing technological boundaries, rethinking design and production process, we can create a unique pair of goggles for every single consumer. Most importantly of all, to ensure the best swimming experience for you!

---OUR MISSION---
You shouldn't feel you are wearing goggles.

(980) 247-4838

6123 Providen Glen Road

Tell us how THEMAGIC5 made you happy
Excellent product! Fit perfect right out of the box!
Even I am sure I never touch the lens inside, after a month is a little foggier. Not so much, not as much as a usual google, but a little, like some points.
Service and goggles are both excellent. Keep up the great support!
Had a couple of hiccups with the original product delivered but customer service is second to none and these folks are definitely producing the best swim goggle on the market.
Sitzen fast perfekt und wünsche mir einfach nur schnell in einen Pool zu kommen um sie auszuprobieren
Great customer service and outstanding fit! I have recommended Magic 5's to all my swimmer friends.
Geen verbeteringen!
No suggestions
Rien en tête ! Super service !
ga zo door: behoud de vriendelijke collega's, de service en de ambitie om de scan continue te blijven verbeteren!
Me gustaría que hubiera más variedad en los colores de las gafas.
I can only thank Magic5 for developing the best swim googles and offering an excellent training experience every day!! Thank you guys!!
No suggestions as the whole process was very smooth
Making the ordering page a bit easier as it makes you unsure when you have to link your scan to your order after you have already paid.
They’re great!
They are super. Still have to do some adjustments tough
No suggestions. Awesome customer service again!
I sometimes put the goggles in the box upside down. I don't know if there can be a design trick so that I would always remember the correct way theygo in the box
great service and fast turn around even during the Pandemic
So far they fell awesome in my face, still no pool open to used them nonetheless happy with the fit, already recommended to my friends !
International price is a killer, but I have no regrets! Already lining up another purchase when/if my first pair start to deteriorate!
THEMAGIC5 is rated 4.91 based on 1,000 reviews