Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Very impressed with no quibble service. Many thanks. Didn't think pocket handkerchief I ordered a week previous would arrive in time. Rang them and a replacement was sent out straight away. Both then arrived at same time, one taking a week the other a day. Returned duplicate item.
Prompt delivery, good selection of ties and colours, reasonably priced.
Just prefect, the boys said they were well made and made a prefect tie...thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ½
Very nice ties , pocket squares and bow ties. Colour a bit darker but it will do for the occasion .
Fast delivery and great quality all looked beautiful
Very pleased looked good at my daughters wedding,thank you.
Item arrived two days after ordering. Excellent service. Thanks
Excellent service. The ties arrived very quickly including the exchange. Very helpful customer service.
Very pleased with Tie and matching hankie . Good price and swift service .
Quick and efficient delivery. Excellent quality ties for my wedding.
Decent tie I like it
Perfect colour just what I was looking for for my wedding
Beautiful ties and such great quality! Jason from customer services is brilliant! the best Iv ever received!
Perfect colour match for our wedding suits
first class service & first class tie
Perfect match to my wife and son’s outfits
Products arrived on time, was kept informed by email, and were of great quality. Thank you again, Regards Kevin.
Lovely ivory tie and pocket kerchief for our upcoming wedding. Excellent value and quality. Fast delivery. Very pleased.
I was looking for a specific cloured tie in silk material. I ordered the right clour but the wrong material - my mistake. I kept the tie because it looked great and felt great. I will order from Ties r us again, their prices, communication and ease of ordering are great, just like their ties.
Thanks.
The tie was perfect and arrived the following day, sorry no pictures of the event it was a funeral
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,407 reviews