Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Recently ordered a tie from Ties R Us and received the tie within a view days. The tie was packed nicely to ensure it arrived in top condition.

The colour is a little off from other products in the same colour but this might be due to the different sort of materials.

Order process was very easy and user friendly and am now ready to place my second order with Ties R Us.

4 star rating is only because I can't review the customer service as I didn't need to contact ties r us.
Easy to use website, fast delivery And exceptional quality.
Ties R Us 5 star review on 4th September 2018
Excellent quality and fast delivery!
The customer service was absolutely appalling! I made a complaint about next working day delivery, due to the fact the parcel had not arrived within two working days, they told me they had sent it on first class record, which was a different delivery method to which I paid for. For future reference I would highly recommend changing your delivery section to delivery option depending on post code! The manner and tone in which the sales department replied to a paying customer was unacceptable; and should be addressed for future purposes.
I give the company three stars' due to their tie and pocket square being of very good quality, however I would like to say your sales department lets down your high quality product immensely, due to the customer service not matching the quality of product being offered!
Hi Katie Campbell

We have been polite and courteous pointing out the fact you live in Northern Ireland and we can’t ship on a next day service it does say this in the delivery options page.
I had an issue with a delivery and had to order another tie in order for it to arrive on time. I then ended up with 2 ties, despite several correspondence from myself to Ties R Us I've had no communication back with regards to arranging a return for the additional tie.

The product itself is excellent quality for the price, hence my Average rating.
Hi Luke Ferguson
I have just seen your review and done a little research firstly you ordered on the 14th April at 12.21pm it was dispatched on the 14th April 3.15pm. Interlink tried to deliver your parcel 15th April 2.24pm but no one was present. I have also checked comment “regarding despite several correspondence from myself to Ties R Us I've had no communication back with regards to arranging a return for the additional tie”. You only sent 1 email 20th March 3.55 pm in which you even admit you missed the delivery due to you not being in and we replied on the 21st march at 6.57 am with a returns code. We have emailed you all proof so you review is inaccurate regarding delivery and communication, we do of course appreciate the comments about quality.
Have a great day
Was very unimpressed with the quality of the tie/pocket square for the price. If it wasn't for the fact I accidentally left the outer box in Oxford I would be returning them. Ended up borrowing a tie when down there.

Plus side it was delivered on time.
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,364 reviews