Ties R Us Reviews

Ties R Us 5 star review on 12th June 2019
Ties R Us 5 star review on 11th June 2019
Daniel perkins
More Photos & Videos
Lovely ties just the colour I wanted
Good quality!
Ordered my tie on the 22 June and still waiting
Hi Beverly Bean

Thank you for the order, I’m so sorry that the parcel has not arrived. We would always recommend contacting us via email as you will appreciate no company can help a customer if we are unaware of any issues. I will contact you via email now so we can

TiesRus
Great price great quality
Great selection, good quality and fast delivery. Would recommend.
Brilliant really nice tie very fast delivery
Ordered for a 21st birthday & it came super quick. Thanks
Very nice ties. Came quickly. No hassle. No problems. Very happy customer!
Amazing ties with amazing quality
Easy to use website and quick delivery of value for money product
Great quality ties.
Fast delivery.
A new customer to Ties R Us and I must say that I am very happy with the level of service I got. I was very impressed with the quality ties at my disposal and I shall be returning to buy more.
My order was dispatched promptly and I had no problem with the return process and exchanging for the ties for a slightly different shade.
Ordered a few different products to get the correct shade for our wedding. TiesRus refunded and exchanged the products we didn't want with no issues. Pleasure to deal with, will recommend!
Lovely ties and pocket squares. good quality can't wait to see the men in them at our wedding next year. Match perfectly with the bridesmaids dresses. Thank you. Quick delivery service to x
Needed a black tie for a funeral. Ties R Us promised next day delivery and quoted a great price for a silk tie. Ordered, and next day received a message to say tie would be delivered within a 1 hour slot. Tie arrived exactly as promised and was a top quality silk tie.
A superb service. I strongly recommend this Company.
Beautiful ties in a wide range of shades, excellent quality for the price and super quick delivery. Excellent customer service as returned for a different shade and a refund and processed immediately with new ones dispatched the same day and refund processed immediately. Perfect service and perfect ties for our wedding. Thank you!!
Perfect match the finances for wedding
Great service. Very happy with the ties.
Good quality ties. I ordered the incorrect colour so returned for an exchange with no problems at all. Replacement ties sent out very quickly. Great service all round.
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,357 reviews