Ties R Us Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
"Absolutely love this company Great service lovely colour ties fast delivery Thankyou"
"Easy to use website, fast delivery And exceptional quality."
Jessamy H
"I’ve had a real mixed bag with Ties R Us, though their customer service is second to none and they have always redeemed themselves. I actually think their main problem is using DPD as a delivery service. We had a mix up with the hire company with our wedding ties and ordered very last minute our ties from Ties R Us. I paid the extra for next day delivery. I got regular updates to say my order was on its way. In the morning they should have been delivered, DPD text saying it was delayed until after the weekend. I got married that weekend. I called Ties R Us and they jumped straight on it, paying to have them delivered on the Saturday for me. Fantastic. No complaints there and the colour and quality were perfect. However, I then received another parcel the other day that wasn’t for me. Again, I contacted Ties R Us and they have jumped on it straight away explaining that DPD but the wrong label on the parcel and are now arranging to come and collect the package. I would recommend Ties R Us, hence the 4 stars. They’re downside is their choice of courier."
"Great product & exactly as pictured. Thank you"
"fantastic to deal with highly recommend"
"Good quality products and very reasonably priced. The delivery was very quick."
"Superb ties at good prices. Certainly order more in future"
"Great service and great choice of ties. Would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Fast and easy, excellent quality products"
"."
"Good quality looking tie. Perfect with a light grey suit and white shirt."
"Delivery was great came within days. The quality was also good. Would order again from this site"
"GOOD PRODUCT EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Love the turquoise waters tie. Was a gift for my husband. Delivered quickly. Very happy."
"Excellent! Just what we needed and here in 3 days. The quality is so good, would use again."
"Very happy with everything, delivery,price,quality. Will definitely use again & recommend"
"Very good service. Great ties."
"Very prompt attention to my return and replacement request. Thank you Ties R Us. Well done. Great job."
"Excellent delivery time and great quality...perfect for a wedding thank you"
"Exactly what I wanted looked great arrived as expected will use again"
"Fast delivery and excellent customer service over the phone. The ties were very nice, good quality and the colour was a great match to the bridesmaids dresses. Would have liked the option to order swatches as I had to order two different coloured ties to get the right one."
"Good quality product and very prompt delivery"
"Great quality ties, very pleased with the service, speedy dispatch would buy again..."
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,002 reviews