Ties R Us Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Megan M
"Perfect would recommend still have to figure out how to work the dickey bow tho"
"Absolutely love this company Great service lovely colour ties fast delivery Thankyou"
"Easy to use website, fast delivery And exceptional quality."
"Service was excellent and quality of Bow Tie sets ordered was really good."
"Absolutely perfect just what I was looking for reasonable price and prompt delivery thank you"
"The cravat, ties and bow tie are great, just the right colour for our wedding. Speedy delivery, thank you 😊"
"Great swift service and good quality of bow ties. Really professional and efficient exchange service too. Definitely will recommended!"
"Brilliant service! I ordered the wrong size so returned the waistcoat and the correct size was with me within days! Definitely recommend this company!!"
"Amazing quality ties at affordable prices. Fast delivery."
"Fantastic service, amazing ties, perfect colour and so sweet I could get my page boy a matching one! Highly recommend."
"excellent service and excellent quality ties. A great company to deal with. Highly recommended"
"Very easy to use website with a great choice of products. Easy payment system and tie was delivered within 2 day's, cannot fault the quality of the product or the service."
"Good quality fast delivery sevice would Buy again from them"
"Had problem with on line booking but once l used phone line had excellent service could not fault it would use company again if needed."
"Good quality ties and fast delivery"
"Spot on just what I wanted thank you"
"Although my order never came (thanks royal mail). Ties r us were very helpful in trying to find a solution to my problem and were professional throughout until the investigation came to a conclusion. Would use again 100%, but hope that royal mail wouldn't deliver the parcel. Thanks ties r us."
"Excellent !!!"
"Prompt reliable service and excellent after-sales. Will use them again. Highly recommended."
"We bought 9 ties and pocket squares for our wedding. They arrived exactly as pictured, lovely colour and pattern. Very similar to others we’d seen elsewhere but the price was better and quality just as good. Fast delivery and got 10% off too. Great service, would highly recommend!"
"Ex service"
"Great Service, I didn't know which colour to order so i ordered 13 and sent back what i didn't need and did a exchange. Fast prompt delivery, Helpful staff and great quality ties for the price. Have passed on your details to many others marrying this year. Thanks again"
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,044 reviews