Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Amazing item! great quality! love it!
Skinny Purple Twill Tie bought for my 16 year old and he loves it.

Great quality tie for the price so will be back to buy another tie soon.
Very pleased with order, quality and speed of delivery
Great product !!!
Decent quality product. Speedy delivery of 7 ties. Not a bad word to say.
Received very quickly in the post in time for my wedding. Great quality ties..thank you!
A classy looking colourful tie which I know my husband will love. I think it looked even better than in the photo on the website. It’s lovely when things turn out like that!
Waistcoat very good quality, fits true too size. Arrive quick. Very pleased.
The ties and bow ties arrived quickly and the colours are very vibrant
We really liked them
Amazing customer service!!! Emailed about colour swatches and they replied within a few hours, received swatches within days allowing us to match up and order. Great communication. Highly recommended.
Lovely purchase of tie and square, great quality material, speedy delivery, would recommend
Came quickly. Looks nice. Just hope planned wedding of daughter in December survives Covid, giving me a chance to wear it!
My tie arrived after my wedding, hence we have had to source another one on short notice. It is unreasonable that delivery takes many weeks.
Hi James Michael Acheson

Thank you for the order which was dispatched 20th October and was delivered to your flat in TN1 1UR the very next day please see royal mail delivery notification 3203978730001E10D46A1. Your item was delivered on 21-10-2020. Possibly you have got our company confused with another one, all couriers are experiencing delays in the network due to the present circumstances and customers need to consider this when choosing the appropriate delivery option and understand its not always the fault of the company you have placed an order with.

Have a great day

TiesRus
First Class delivery with excellent product.
Yes thank you nice quality ties really pleased with my purchase
Fantastic selection of ties at a reasonable price. Unfortunately the colour didnt match the suits.
Excellent quality, item as described arrived within the time frame
Lovely quality, bought as a gift for a friend and he loved it 😊
Good products good service
Fantastic service and great selection of ties and hankies...
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,406 reviews