Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Great choice of colour samples sent out, picked one and ordered the same day and they arrived the next day. We ordered, ties, pocket squares and bow ties for our wedding. Very smooth process and would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing as they are top quality for a fraction of the price of others on the internet. Thank you!
Ties were lovely but had to return and go with a slightly different colour due to my bridesmaids not matching, but in all lovely
Good quality ties and good delivery times thank you
Very good service, great quality for the price. Bought ties for our wedding and the men loved them.
Great tie and Fast delivery very happy
I ordered six cream ties for our wedding. We are so pleased with them. The price and quality was amazing! Thank you
Great, as described despatched and received quickly- will definitely use again.
Good quick service quality very good and as description said
Great quality tie. Many thanks :)
I bought the tie for my son his birthday is today 10th March he liked it but he is not a work till later on in week he told me he could have red or blue ties.
The quality of the ties are good but the colour wasn’t correct, dusty pink looked more purple.
Great customer service
Amazing item! great quality! love it!
Skinny Purple Twill Tie bought for my 16 year old and he loves it. Great quality tie for the price so will be back to buy another tie soon.
Very pleased with order, quality and speed of delivery
Great product !!!
Decent quality product. Speedy delivery of 7 ties. Not a bad word to say.
Received very quickly in the post in time for my wedding. Great quality ties..thank you!
A classy looking colourful tie which I know my husband will love. I think it looked even better than in the photo on the website. It’s lovely when things turn out like that!
Waistcoat very good quality, fits true too size. Arrive quick. Very pleased.
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,418 reviews