Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Super quick delivery. Cheap prices but not a cheap tie, it's quality!
Great value for money. Arrrived promptly.
Really good quality ties. Loads of colours, patterns and materials. Ordering is easy and delivery is fast.
Excellent service and very fast delivery would highly recommend
Fantastic service, arrived quickly and lovely tie.
It was nice buying the cuff links , when they turned up they were really nice I was so happy with them.i would not hesitate to recommend to my friends and family.
First class service plenty of choice to choose from I have placed another order.
The tie I got was of really good quality and looked great. Got it delivered super quick which was just in time for the wedding I was going to. Will definitely use Ties R US again.
The pink tie and matching pocket square were beautifully packaged, arrived next day and thd colour matched my wedding outfit perfectly 🥰
Arrived fast,and great packaging! Good quality and just what I ordered!
Fab service. Ordered on Sunday, ties arrived on the Wednesday! Very good pricing for the quality too!
Tie arrived almost immediately and was exactly as described and expected - many thanks
I wanted to find a tie that exactly matched the shade of my dress for a very stylish wedding that we had been invited to. The dress code was "morning suits" and we had found a very smart French navy blue suit for my husband and a beautiful coral dress for me. Ties R Us had the perfect wedding tie and handkerchief set with a lovely design in the same coral shade as my dress. Perfect - Thank you Ties R Us you made it all so easy.
Fast delivery and lovely quality. Unfortunately the colour was different from that in the picture so I had to return it. Refund was processed quickly.
Absolutely fantastic service. My first order arrived and it wasn't the correct colour. I contacted customer services with a picture and the help I received was amazing. New order received and old return with the refund processed within record time. Thank you so much
Brilliant service!! Didn’t have a problem with them at all quick delivery colour of the toe is beautiful And looked beautiful Thank you so much
Great products, fast delivery, would highly recommend.....
A well laid out website with a good range of ties etc. The order process was easy to follow and the ties where delivered on time. Great quality for the price too. Would definitely use again.
Great service and selection of colours. Really went above and beyond to help me which was greatly appreciated
I needed two families with different ties pattern but matching colour and covering toddlers, boys and men for a wedding. This was so easy to sort on the website. All matched perfectly to the colour scheme with the different styles and sizes making it so easy to get them all coordinated Highly recommend to anyone trying to coordinate families. The ties and pocket squares are amazing and delivery was very quick. The bride even commented she wished she had found them when she was ordering for the wedding party! Thank you very much
Ties R Us is rated 4.91 based on 1,745 reviews