Ties R Us Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Matthew C
"Check service Quality product"
Rhian D
"Deliver was quick and the quality was good. I wanted a tie with Autumn colours for a Autumn Wedding ! I bought this for my 15 year old son and it brightened up a black suit. He received lots of compliments at the wedding!"
"Fast efficient delivery needed a coral tie to match my outfit for wedding lovely tie"
"High Recommended excellent service excellent quality. Love the ties"
"Great selection of ties & accessories, very pleased with my purchase. Great service also, thank you."
"Quick efficient service, quality tie and very reasonably priced."
"Good quality at a great price. Very efficient delivery and service."
"Came on time, good standard, reasonable price"
"Easy to order, fast delivery, well packaged, and the ties are gorgeous! Lovely fabric and colour."
"Speedy delivery for my order of 7 ties and clear return instruction for the return of 1 unused."
"Great range of colours. Really helpful staff."
"Excellent quality ties used for wedding . Prompt service"
"Ties arrived promptly and really impressed with the quality. Great colour and value for money. Would recommend!"
"The ties were great quality and the delivery was very quick. I will definitely use ties r us again"
"The order was correct and arrived to the US very quickly. The picture online was exactly what the product looked like when I received it."
"Just as advertised,good quality. Fast delivery."
"Arrived quickly Is a beautiful colour Was git fir my sons prom"
"quality of ties excellent delivery excellent and certainly recommend. Basically an good example of what customer service should be which is rare these days"
"haven't worn it yet, (for a wedding) but looks & feels great, colour is perfect,"
"My go to place for ties. Always excellent service and quality ties."
"Good quality ties and pocket squares.Looked amazing for the wedding. Excellent efficient service."
"Ties and pocket sqaures were as described, they are very good quality and arrived quickly. I will definitely buy from you again."
"Ordered my wedding ties and they are perfect! Searched high and low looking for peach ties to go with my bridesmaids and found the exact match on Ties r us. They came so quickly, within a week of ordering. Would highly reccomend."
Ties R Us is rated 4.91 based on 866 reviews