Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Ordered my tie on the 22 June and still waiting
Hi Beverly Bean

Thank you for the order, I’m so sorry that the parcel has not arrived. We would always recommend contacting us via email as you will appreciate no company can help a customer if we are unaware of any issues. I will contact you via email now so we can

TiesRus
Fast delivery and reasonably priced. However ordered dusty pink and colour is purple!
Was very unimpressed with the quality of the tie/pocket square for the price. If it wasn't for the fact I accidentally left the outer box in Oxford I would be returning them. Ended up borrowing a tie when down there.

Plus side it was delivered on time.
Prices are reasonable and arrived on time. Disappointed that the colour on the website wasn’t what had arrived but I understand with different lighting etc. Even more disappointed that when I attempted to return the tie, it wasn’t free returns unless it was faulty. Decided to keep the tie but won’t be ordering again.
Hi Danielle Watson Clark

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we have not had any issues with the Plum satin ties regarding colour, this is could be down to the device you viewed the product on and your screen setting. As for our returns policy which is clearly stated I would recommend reading any companies returns policy before you make a purchase this will save any disappointment in future purchases.

Have a great day