Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

A bit to expensive for kids ties
I've ordered a number of different colour cufflinks from you in the past which have been spot on in colour shown on your website. But on this occasion there was quite a difference.
The tie is nice however it would have been better presented if it was in a box. Not just packaged in plastic wrappers as the tie I bought is suppose to be a gift for someone
Good quality ties but cannot be described as Rose Gold, they are pink
The goods were as advertised and just what I expected, suitable for purpose
The customer service was absolutely appalling! I made a complaint about next working day delivery, due to the fact the parcel had not arrived within two working days, they told me they had sent it on first class record, which was a different delivery method to which I paid for. For future reference I would highly recommend changing your delivery section to delivery option depending on post code! The manner and tone in which the sales department replied to a paying customer was unacceptable; and should be addressed for future purposes.
I give the company three stars' due to their tie and pocket square being of very good quality, however I would like to say your sales department lets down your high quality product immensely, due to the customer service not matching the quality of product being offered!
Hi Katie Campbell

We have been polite and courteous pointing out the fact you live in Northern Ireland and we can’t ship on a next day service it does say this in the delivery options page.
It did not say it would be a pre-tied bow tie, so I am returning. Not what I wanted!
I had an issue with a delivery and had to order another tie in order for it to arrive on time. I then ended up with 2 ties, despite several correspondence from myself to Ties R Us I've had no communication back with regards to arranging a return for the additional tie.

The product itself is excellent quality for the price, hence my Average rating.
Hi Luke Ferguson
I have just seen your review and done a little research firstly you ordered on the 14th April at 12.21pm it was dispatched on the 14th April 3.15pm. Interlink tried to deliver your parcel 15th April 2.24pm but no one was present. I have also checked comment “regarding despite several correspondence from myself to Ties R Us I've had no communication back with regards to arranging a return for the additional tie”. You only sent 1 email 20th March 3.55 pm in which you even admit you missed the delivery due to you not being in and we replied on the 21st march at 6.57 am with a returns code. We have emailed you all proof so you review is inaccurate regarding delivery and communication, we do of course appreciate the comments about quality.
Have a great day
It'd be nice to track the order once it's dispatched. I currently have no idea where it is. Also, although we're located in the US, I ordered a tie set from Amazon Prime a few days after ordering from Ties R Us and received that item two days later.
Ties are ok but the colour of Electric Blue ties are not as shown on website, they are a much lighter blue so I'm sending them back.
Good morning we try our best to colour match but it’s very difficult as we can’t calibrate customer screens, also it depends on what device you have viewed the item on there are matt and gloss screens and mobile devices all produce a slightly different appearance which is out of our control. We are more than will to exchange and pay for the return shipping if not 100% happy.

Have a great day
Delivery was very quick which I couldn't complain about although on opening the tie it was off gold colour not bright yellow like the picture needles to say I will be sending it back.
Bought tie described as teal green but was more blue in colour when it arrived!
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,363 reviews