Ties R Us Reviews

Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Satisfied but not excitedly
Ties were good quality. Colour was a little brighter than I expected. Returns process was straight forward and the refund was swift. Thank you for an all round great service.
Receive pack of 2 ties. Navy and plum. Exact colour I needed. Only 1 of the ties has a slight pull in it. Its not noticeable will do.
The tie proved to be a great success as a present, quality and service good. However would have preferred it to have been delivered in plain packaging as it was a present for my husband and the surprise was ruined.
Very pleased with my tie and service will use again
Great selection of colours and sets available.

Delivery is free!

The only downside is that they do not offer free returns.
Easy to use website & good customer service.
Bought to wear at a wedding.Was as hoped!
Good colour choices and quick delivery.
Ties themselves, good texture and seemingly child damage proof.
Ties are good quality and received them the following day
Good selection of ties, despatched the same day and arrived the next!
Great item just what I was looking for, will look just perfect for my nieces wedding
Lovely vibrant colour, prompt delivery in time for the wedding. Absolutely loved the tie for the little man.
I'm please for the purchase. Thanks
I made the order for my upcoming wedding in September and when I got my package I was so happy with the quality and the time it came in it was just so perfect thank you ties r us you've made one happy bride I will soon upload some pictures of how the boys look in their ties after the wedding on your website so thanks again
Love the ties
Nice tie & square set, iced coffee is a lovely colour just what I was after. Delivery was quick and packaging was good. I would use this company again and recommend it
Great ties and matched our wedding colour perfectly! Some slight frays to parts of the ties but not massively noticeable!
Although my order never came (thanks royal mail). Ties r us were very helpful in trying to find a solution to my problem and were professional throughout until the investigation came to a conclusion. Would use again 100%, but hope that royal mail wouldn't deliver the parcel. Thanks ties r us.
Hoping my other half likes his Xmas pressie. Pleased with the colour and quality.
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,365 reviews