Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Good quality. Same colour as seen in pictures. Will order again
Originally ordered 2 different tie sets to see which we wanted for a wedding, they came in good time. Sent one back and ordered another 7 sets of the ones we chose. We received our refund in a couple of days and the news ties also came very quickly. Really happy with the service and the quality of the products. Will highly recommend to anyone after buying similar products. Thank you very much, going to be some smart looking men at my wedding 😊
Excellent experience, Item as described, quick delivery, highly recommended.
Can’t fault the item or the service. Very professional!!! Thank you! Xx
Excellent quality and delivery was great.
Quick delivery and good quality product very happy
The ties and handkerchief that I bought were lovely. They looked good on, were good quality, value for money and arrived very quickly... I would definitely shop with this company again ☺️
Lovely ties just the colour I wanted
Good quality!
Great price great quality
Great selection, good quality and fast delivery. Would recommend.
Brilliant really nice tie very fast delivery
Ordered for a 21st birthday & it came super quick. Thanks
Very nice ties. Came quickly. No hassle. No problems. Very happy customer!
Amazing ties with amazing quality
Easy to use website and quick delivery of value for money product
Great quality ties.
Fast delivery.
A new customer to Ties R Us and I must say that I am very happy with the level of service I got. I was very impressed with the quality ties at my disposal and I shall be returning to buy more.
My order was dispatched promptly and I had no problem with the return process and exchanging for the ties for a slightly different shade.
Ordered a few different products to get the correct shade for our wedding. TiesRus refunded and exchanged the products we didn't want with no issues. Pleasure to deal with, will recommend!
Lovely ties and pocket squares. good quality can't wait to see the men in them at our wedding next year. Match perfectly with the bridesmaids dresses. Thank you. Quick delivery service to x
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,364 reviews