Ties R Us Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ties R Us
Read Ties R Us Reviews

01253 792929

sales@tiesrus.co.uk

Brilliant service! I requested a couple of swatches, and send a picture of the bridesmaids dress I was trying to match to. They sent extra swatches of different shades so I had lots of choice. Swatches arrived really quick. Found the perfect match, made my order and they came really quickly too. The ties look amazing and are really good quality for the price. Highly recommend.
A very wide selection to choose from. Ordered and received very promptly. Excellent service.
I have ordered twice from here both times I have had a very good experience. Very quick easy and affordable. Would definitely recommend
A great service. The tie was exceptional quality at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company.
I ordered and it was quick and efficient and I ordered ties and bow ties and the colour was wrong and a quick email sorted this straight out Excellent will definately use them again
Great purchase. Great service. Would definately use again.
Bought for my son to wear at his sister's wedding. He's very happy with it, looks nicely made.
Great choice of colour samples sent out, picked one and ordered the same day and they arrived the next day. We ordered, ties, pocket squares and bow ties for our wedding. Very smooth process and would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of purchasing as they are top quality for a fraction of the price of others on the internet. Thank you!
Ties were lovely but had to return and go with a slightly different colour due to my bridesmaids not matching, but in all lovely
Good quality ties and good delivery times thank you
Very good service, great quality for the price. Bought ties for our wedding and the men loved them.
Great tie and Fast delivery very happy
I ordered six cream ties for our wedding. We are so pleased with them. The price and quality was amazing! Thank you
Great, as described despatched and received quickly- will definitely use again.
Good quick service quality very good and as description said
Great quality tie. Many thanks :)
I bought the tie for my son his birthday is today 10th March he liked it but he is not a work till later on in week he told me he could have red or blue ties.
Great customer service
Amazing item! great quality! love it!
Skinny Purple Twill Tie bought for my 16 year old and he loves it. Great quality tie for the price so will be back to buy another tie soon.
Ties R Us is rated 4.90 based on 1,427 reviews