Toner Laser Cartridge Reviews

Read Toner Laser Cartridge Reviews

1-800-681-1292

sshamash@tonerlasercartridge.ca

Tell us how Toner Laser Cartridge made you happy
Easy to install & working perfectly
Excellent toner cartridge. In particular your speedy response was immensely appreciated. Keep it up!
Toujours satisfait du prix et de la rapidité de service. Merci.
I was happy with their service. When I received a wrong item, they immediately corrected the situation and have sent me the correct item. Thank you.
I am extremely impressed with the prices, the quality of the products and the incredibly quick delivery of my order. I won't be ordering my toner laser cartridges anywhere else.
Excellent price for a Brother Toner Laser Cartridge. Cannot find a a lower price. Not even with Brother. Support was needed because the Postal Service did not follow protocol by ringing the bell and obtaining my signature of receipt. They just left it by the door so it could be stolen OR I could say I never got it and get a second one for free. But once I reported this action to the people here, they were appreciative of my feedback and assured me they would look into this. Great people make for great companies. Thanks again.
Thanks again!
They have delivered as requested I dealt with Sameer and he is very good with his work fast and reliable. I have ordered 3 times and in set of 2’s and all 3 times I got originals unlike other web site who say it’s original and send Comparables
The toner I received did not work in my printer. The customer service was timely and responsive. Now I wait to see if the new cartridge works...once it arrives.
great product and good service
Fast and neat transaction and delivery. Thanks TLC
Spoke to an individual before ordering an he gave me the correct item and number to order
I'm grateful that Sameer went above and beyond to find me a cartridge for my oooold Lexmark C500. Thank you Sameer!
love how easy it is to order and if i need something not on the Website they will get it for me!
Great price. Fast delivery.
From order to delivery, it was very quick, and expedient.
Great product so far!
I will monitor the longevity of this cartridge. It is supposed to be an original Brother cartridge and as such I would expect it to be the same of those I purchased from Brother. Otherwise the order was filled and delivered very quickly
Competitive