Transglobal Express Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Transglobal Express Ltd

Tell us how Transglobal Express Ltd made you happy
I had a 2 year old Kenmore Elite French door fridge made by LG. Its linear compressor failed. I had a local repairman as well as transglobal confirm this. Transglobal stated they could replace the compressor for about $600 and that there would be a 3 month warranty. After one month of the repair, the fridge broke again. Transglobal sent out a repairman who looked at the fridge completely told me that the compressor failed and needed to be replaced. He stated that he would order this and get back to us. For 3 weeks we did not hear from Transglobal so I called and got quite surprised. They stated the fridge was blocked and could not be repaired. I suspect they did not want to honour their warranty as these compressors are known to have a high failure rate. DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE NOT HONOURABLE.

I asked to talk to the manager; the receptionist gave a lame excuse about the system needing to be rebooted to do so. I stated I would wait on the phone and she stated she did not know when the manager would be available. She stated that the manager would call within 24 hour which of course they didn't.
I'll keep it short, because no-one likes reading long reviews.

!4 days ago I took a parcel bound for Australia to the Post Office, cheapest price £68 and 42 days sea-bound delivery.

Found Transglobal online the same day, quoted £30, followed all their instructions, package picked up by DPD, delivered to their Feltham depot, and onwards to Oz.

It arrived today, 10 working days, less than half P.O. price.

Incredibly helpful customer service, would highly recommend.

I'm 70 years old, not too pc literate, if I can do it anyone can

Thank you Transglobal will use again.
Cancelled my order WITHOUT refunding me, disgusting
This is the third time I've used TG Express to send packages abroad and each time they have been excellent in dealing with some niggly customs issues. Always friendly and helpful. I was previously using another cheaper agent who were ok as long as everything went smoothly but were suddenly uncontactable and of no help when there was a problem. So a lesson learned. I'll use TG Express from now on.
Transglobal Express Ltd is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews