Tressence.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tressence.com

How would you rate Tressence.com ?

"Great price! I lost my brush on vacation. Was so glad to get it replaced quickly and at a discount to Amazon. Thank you!!"
Arlene Garcia
Verified Buyer
"5 star service and shipping from Tressence. I only get Mason Pearson from them."
"My 3rd time purchasing from TRessence! the best customer service, combs are the very best and so smooth, no rough spots - so no hair snags or pulling. My most recent purchase in July 2018 were for gifts for out of state family on a reunion here in Calif, everyone loved the rake combs. Would definitely purchase from TRessence a 4th and many more times again."
Patricia Hope
Verified Buyer
"It was very quick shipping It came in good condition and as advertised I hope it helps my hair. See it"
"I love my new brush!"
Anita Wierzba
Verified Buyer
"Your customer service is the best. Quick & easy ordering & fast service. Thanks!"
"Excellent quality....prompt delivery!"
Maxine Pruitt
Verified Buyer
"Love my new brush mason person brand quickly delivered no problems"
"Fast. Easy. Correct."
"A Mason Pearson hair brush is the perfect gift for any woman, especially a girl or young woman who is celebrating a special occasion. I have given away several and recommended the brushes to many friends. Tressence.com serves me well every time. Thank you!"
"Easy, knowledgeable, peofessionable"
"It's a very well made, beautiful pink hairbrush. I appreciate the history and craftsmanship of the brand. It makes me feel very royal when I'm using it. I normally only brush my hair once in the morning but I can see myself brushing more with this hairbrush."
Patricia Stott
Verified Buyer
"Informative website, fast shipping and a great product"
"Great price over retail!"
Katie Farley
Verified Buyer
"great! I love this brush, and it came so quickly!"
Michael Egbert
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and a good ‘non-Amazon’ price!"
"My brush and combs arrived very quickly. Products were in great shape and as promised. I am very pleased and would order from Tressence again."
"efficient"
"I ordered my Mason Pearson brush, it was the lowest price to be found, and it was delivered within a few days."
Heidi Welker
Verified Buyer
"While the hair brush is very expensive for a "hair brush" It is worth every penny! Love it! I'm sorry I hadn't invested in one earlier. A few extra dollars spent is worth saving a few tears from getting tangles out."
Tressence.com is rated 4.93 based on 138 reviews