Tressence.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tressence.com

How would you rate Tressence.com ?

"The Mason Pearson military brush arrived quickly. It was well packaged and arrived in excellent condition and the price was reasonable."
"Website was easy to navigate, delivery was prompt and free, item was as ordered."
"Excellent on all accounts. Great brush, quick shipping, great service. A little pricey, but so far seems to be worth it!"
"This is my second time ordering a Mason Pierson nylon and bristles hair brush. It came quickly and you were the cheapest I could find on line. Thank you for that. I will always buy my brushes from you. Dianne DeMeo"
"I have been wanting to splurge on a Mason Pearson brush for years. I finally splurged and bought one for my 50th bday coming soon. I LOVE IT!!!!! It is everything the reviews said. I will be buying a bigger size and then I will give my boyfriend my small one!!!! Superb customer service and fast delivery."
"prompt, hassle-free and good communications"
"This is the second time I have ordered hair burshes and combs from Tressence. They give terrific service and I had great emails telling me when my items would arrive. I adore Mason Pearson brushes and ordered two to give as gifts. Tressence has fabulous prices that are VERY much better than my local shops."
"Agents were easy to deal with and corrected my order on the one rare occasion that things were incorrect. Typically it’s easy to order and delivery is prompt."
"Everything delivered as ordered and promptly"
"Excellent. The brushes are perfect and we got them very quickly. Thank you!!"
"I am a repeat customer of Tressence.com and will continue to support this business. Always satisfied! Thanks Tressence com!"
"I love the Mason Pearson brushes. They last forever. My brush came very quickly in the mail."
"I love the handy bristle brush. Product brand new as described. Customer service excellent."
"I have been a shopper with Tressence for 5 years or so..The customer service is stellar! Tressence, you have a loyal life long shopper!"
"Excellent service. High quality product."
"Great selection of Mason Pearson brushes with the lowest prices I've seen online. Quick shipping too. I'll order again!"
"pRODUCT WAS JUST AS EXPECTED. EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE FOLLOW THROUGH. (sorry about caps)"
"Great first experience with Tressence. Good price, good communication and shipping. Love my hairbrush! Thank you, Diane"
"Great website, fast service. p"
"Beautiful brush and much faster than expected service. Thank you!"
Tressence.com is rated 4.94 based on 185 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!