Tressence.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tressence.com

Tell us how Tressence.com made you happy

"This was a helpful website and efficient to use. My kind of place to shop!"
"Service was excellent in answering my questions before ordering and also for ensuring the brush arrived in a timely manner to my hotel. The sensitive brush makes my hair very smooth! Thank you Howard!"
"very good!"
"Very pleased with the service and the efficient packaging and delivery. Thanks Tressence!"
"Very professional service!"
"Excellent Thank You...."
"Best brush ever! Highly recommend"
"Am very satisfied with my purchase and with Tressence’s VERY fast delivery. All turned out well & I definitely would use their services again."
"Great product and price. Highly recommend"
"My granddaughter and I have really enjoyed our new brushes. They feel good on the scalp and we swear our hair is healthier."
"Ordered item and it arrived very quickly."
"Arrived quickly. I lost 2 of these brushes over the years, this one is staying in a safe place."
"Best Brush, Best Price, Best Customer Service. Ever. Thrilled."
"Always a fine quality hairbrush ! And this is no exception , I's just great and an affordable price ! Thanks....."
"Great brush"
"Excellent customer service and hard to locate brushes! Will certainly recommend 😊"
"Love the brushes and combs--have been carrying them for years."
"Very fast shipping! Thank you. I will order again!"
"Love my new hair brush! Excellent service! Plan on buying another brush later!"
"Excellent site. My first time visiting Tressence but I highly recommend. I have been a Mason Pearson user since my childhood with my Mum using their brushes on my long hair. I have replaced these brushes only 3 times in my lifetime and I'm mid 40's now. The products are still great and Tressence's shipping was super fast. Thanks !"
Tressence.com is rated 4.93 based on 219 reviews