Tressence.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Tressence.com

How would you rate Tressence.com ?

(optional)

"I love mine. This was a gift to my daughter and you would have to check with her. I hope she is happy with hers as well."
"Great service, great brush, best prices, would not hesitate to use again."
"The service is impeccable, shipping is very quick and I was delighted. I will surely purchase again from here thanks to their service and amazing products!"
Emily Aldinger
Verified Buyer
"I loved my handy bristle and nylon hair brush for just the way it moves through your hair and gently touches the scalp."
Michele Fleeter
Verified Buyer
"Great authentic Mason Pearson Brushes. I Love them! Arrived Quickly! Would buy again from Tressence!"
"Service is excellent and shipping fast. Great prices. I definitely recommend it. I will buy again in future."
Barbara Ankersmit
Verified Buyer
"on time, no delivery fee and perfect product with a very good price!"
Nannette Eaton
Verified Buyer
"Second order (lost my hairbrush when traveling.) The price was discounted, the delivery was speedy, and the product arrived in great shape and was exactly as advertised."
"Great product, good price fast service"
"When there was a glitch in tracking my package, they got back to me with info, and the package (which was a birthday present) was delivered on time. The glitch was in their end but they also corrected it."
Paula Zima
Verified Buyer
"My last Mason Pearson brush needed to be replaced, it was about 18-20 years old. I was delighted to find Tressence loves them as much as I do. There is no brush I've ever found that compares. This time I ordered a comb, as I'd been looking for one that didn't have a rough seam down the middle of each tooth. I love the comb as much as the brush, it has a lovely feel, in my hand, as well as on my head!"
Karen Denmark
Verified Buyer
"Item as described and received rapidly and with no hassles."
Denise Feezor
Verified Buyer
"I absolutely love my new brush! Only used it for a few days, and have already seen such an improvement in my hair. No longer dry, and is shiny and healthier looking. Thank you Tressence.com for my wonderful Mason Pearson hairbrush! Denise"
"It came in time!"
Maile Ramzi
Verified Buyer
"Ordered 3 brushes, when i got them 2 were correct and one was a child's brush, rather useless. I left 2 messages requesting how to return the one brush and never heard back. Can you kindly help me return the brush (pink)? Thank you."
The customer inadvertently ordered a Child brush. Same-day replies were made to both of the customer's return inquiries, however they must have been blocked or routed to an unseen email folder. We have followed up with the customer by telephone to arrange return of the unwanted brush and regret the unfortunate email communication problem.
Leila Pullen
Verified Buyer
"Seamless service. Amazing product."
Catherine Harris
Verified Buyer
"Everything went smoothly. Thanks"
"Fast service and delivery. Great product. Have purchased from them several times."
Karen Koger
Verified Buyer
"I love my brush AND comb😊 They are both such good quality, well worth the money!"
Debora Lauricella
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping nice brush"
Tressence.com is rated 4.93 based on 84 reviews