trinca-ferro Reviews

Read trinca-ferro Reviews

robert@trinca-ferro.com

20 The Village
101 Amies Street

Tell us how trinca-ferro made you happy
I have had exactly the same experience as other customers with a ten week delay, excuses about orders being stuck at airport and then no response at all when I asked several times for a refund. I eventually received my purchase but have now received a FedEx invoice for £31.79. Like others, I thought my purchase was being sent from a UK base. I will be taking this further. I would advise everyone to steer clear of this Company!
Ordered items online. After several weeks they eventually arrived but with a FedEx bill if £34 the following day. Their website says free postage globally and you’re led to believe you are ordering from British website. Items made and shipped by Indian company - details on invoice so not happy to be lied to. Now the customer service team of Victoria, Mike and Robert Lancaster (Owner) are asking me to pay the FedEx bill and they will reimburse!!!!!!! This has been asked of other customers and they’re still waiting for their refunds. Nothing but a scam telling you that postage is free and getting you to place an order. They are even blaming covid 19 for delay when all the time it’s being produced and shipped from Agra in India. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
Placed an order for £83 plus, worth of handles, on the 24th of April. It's now the 7th of July, and they have still not arrived, have been told by Trinca-Ferro - 5 times - that I will be getting them within the week. They blame the current situation and customs - in this time period, I have received goods from China, USA and Germany, with no problems. I have now asked for my money back twice and they just keep telling me the goods are on their way. From reading the other reviews on here, this company are just thieves and so please, keep your money and DO NOT USE THEM!!
Product never arrived. Kept saying they would re-ship "this week if necessary" but they said that for about 2 and a half weeks, after which point I asked them to go ahead and reship, and they went silent. Then I asked for a refund (or again for them to re-ship) and no response. I tried again and said I would dispute the charge, and they again didn't respond. Terrible customer service, enough that I have googled to see if they are even a legitimate company or are a scam. Still honestly not sure.
Shocking! Ordered on 05th May and still not received! Same rubbish excuse that COvid is to blame! Quick take my money though!
I purchased 8th April for delivery within 7-10 days. Now 10th June and I have never received any follow up from the Company. I have sent 4 emails looking for shipping details, but all I have been told is that this has never happened before but my parcel will arrive in 7 days. I have waited 8 lots of 7 days, no parcel, no emails and no answer on their contact number. Give this company a miss, so many reviews saying that deliveries has not been received and no refunds. Donate your money to a worthy charity.
My shop never arrived.
Ordered over £200 worth of handles constantly chasing as required for furniture commissions. Did not realise they were sent from India. DHL wanted £65 duty, which I didn't not pay. When handles were re-delivered most were missing, and quality of those received were very poor. I have used this company before and service and goods were fine, so not sure if something has changed. I've asked for a refund, so hoping I get one!!!
Terrible with chasing to try and find out where my order is. Should of been delivered on the 30th aug and now just left trying to track. No details that the order is shipped from India so longer delivery. Not good!
Order # 100028466 update
The goods have now been delivered after chasing, emailing and texting.
Last minute drama with the courier not been able to deliver because the duty had not been paid and then coming back a few hours later.
No refund has been offered for a very late delivery.
I like Trinca Ferro products but they really need to sort themselves out
Order # 100028466
This order placed on 13 August 2019 and fast tracked DHL courier service (Delivered in 3 to 4 Working Days) was never shipped to me, after 14 days I am still waiting. I tried to contact Trinca Ferro by email and phone to no avail.
They simply do not reply or pick up the phone.
My order that I have paid for in full, including courier shipping, is currently being held by customs and won’t be delivered unless I pay additional import duty/tax. Totally unexpected additional cost. Company being completely unhelpful and obstructive.
It was the worst shopping in the internet ever! The sites freezes, wich made me ask 2 times for the same thing. I had to pay them both, but only received one of them. The other package never came, and I'm still paying for it!
Shame on you! That is called a fraud!
I have NOT received my purchase of £168,93 after the 21 days they said it would take. It was on May/11!!!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡
Never trust this site! They keep your payment and NEVER deliver your products!! When you try to reach them to complain, they NEVER answer your emails. I bought many things, never received them, never heard from them anymore but my money was kept with them!!
Awesome. Very Happy with the glass knobs and well packed.
Excellent quality product. Trinca-Ferro are a great company to deal with. Kept up to date on progress of my order, and delivered promptly.
I have purchased previously and will certainly look to purchase from Trina-Ferro again in the future.
I ordered 2 times by Trinca Ferro and wanted to return some items. My first return I have sent to their London address and after 2 months no money, no reply on my mails. My second return I’ve sent to their Berlin address. My return parcel came back to me in 1 month as it was not picked up by Trinca Ferro. I have a feeling that it was a fake address. I would never suggest you to order anything by them!
HI Nussupov,

Thanks for your message and I am surprised to hear this and to know that you ordered twice and sent back both times, returns are usually fairly rare for us. BUt this does happen of course and we always process refunds quickly and I am confused over whether you purchased from our German store or UK store. Both addresses are correct on the appropriate sites.. please send back again, this time can you register and we will process tour return as soon as we receive.

Apologies for any inconvenience

Best
Damian
Trinca-Ferro
Got the handles love them but had been opened by customs and was charged extra money for handling by them.
Love the handles!!!!!!
Hi William,

Thanks for your message.

You opted for our standard shipping service for your order and shipments are sent by International Signed For/Airmail and sorry we where a little delayed by the Ester break, your package will reach in the next couple of days.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Best