Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Very POOR communication. Bought a bike in April NO PROBLEM - something slipped and got damaged and although they are not claiming any blame I emailed them to ask if they could help push an part order through. NEVER answers the phone. I bought a part 3 weeks ago with a 3-5 days dispatch and have heard nothing. Have emailed them countless times with 3-5 days response time - and again they fail to respond. I have now gone to a proper Cannondale dealer and they fixed the problem in 3 days.... If I could find a place to contact Cannondale I would report them as there service is shocking. Do not Buy From Them..... I fully appreciate that COVID has shaken up businesses but this should not be an excuse to hide behind. 1 email reply would have done it and save all this.
Ordered new bike at beginning of April!!! The bike arrived with damaged front fork. Still waiting for new replacement fork, despite multiple e-mails and false promises to Ruth. No proactive follow up. An absolute disaster. I see other posts where people have experienced the same excruciating frustration. Shocking lack of customer service. Do not use this company. If the MD of Triton is reading this then please call me.
placed order start of June was told estimated delivery would be 22-30 June, still nothing. Have emailed twice no reply and no answer when i phoned
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I ordered a set of pedals 2 months ago, they took my money but I have still not received the goods. Numerous emails and calls with no answer/reply. Crooks!
ordered a saddle bag weeks ago, have left so many messages, been given false promises. Still not received and they dont bother to return emails or calls
Placed an order on 13th June, after chasing finally received a dispatch confirmation email on 29th June. When the part arrived it was missing a piece. Tried phoning but no answer or just rings out and email (via contact page on website) and no reply. It was only a small part I ordered so I've not lost out, its just frustrating that sort of poor customer service still exists. I personally definitely wouldn't recommend this company.
Placed an order in June, still not received and not replying to my emails, I have also tried calling many times but they dont answer. I will be contacting my credit card company tomorrow to raise this issue.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. Horrendous customer service. Still awaiting order due 3 months ago when said items were in stock. No response to emails or anyone picking up the phone at the office. Complete charlatans taking advantage of people in these most challenging of times. Have had to resort to raising a dispute with my credit card company to retrieve payment as was left with no other option. Wish I had read the other reviews of people having a similar experience first
Ordered a seatpost, small relatively uncomplicated item. Order made on 7 June. Website said they had it in stock...hence why paying full RRP. Turns out they didn't have it in stock, or if they did they then took 11 days to ship it (ironically the same day I contacted the wholesaler to ask if they had indeed ordered one in...which should not have been required if the website said they had stockholding) So they come back to me on the deadline date for actual delivery and try to magnanimously state that it's not their fault and they're paying for expediting delivery (like they're doing me a favour?). Delivery arrives next working day and lo and behold....it's not what I ordered. So now 2 days of silence...wonder if I now need to wait 2 more weeks to return the item and accept a refund? Took a month to resolve... very poor service
My boys bike should have come by yesterday. No polite phone call no saying when it will come no nothing. Hideous customer service. Still no bkke
J'ai commandé un casque le 31 mars jamais livré malgré une dizaine de mails.Ce sont des escrocs à fuire au plus vite.
Not received the goods after 2 weeks and no reply to online messages.
On the site it says bicycle in stock, paid mid-June, silence, a month of waiting to find out that the bike arrives at the end of October, zero communication, a month for a refund. BAD !!!
Waited 4 weeks for my order. Could not get a response to my emails or get through on phone when I started chasing after a fortnight. When I got through after 4 weeks was told one Item out of stock and they Awaiting delivery. They could have sent me the one or called me about the issue so I could make a decision , shouldn’t have let me order 2 if only 1 in stock. I buy lots of cycling kit online, poorest service by far of the sellers
Waited nearly a month and then since no communication chased order via web form ... item was now out of stock! No reply to emails ojust the web form. When item finally sent it was placed in large box with no packaging or protection. Accept it is difficult times but the website claimed item was in stock and delivery within 3 days.
Almost mid July and finally got through to them only to be told order may need to be cancelled, after months of Triton having my money, extremely poor customer service and experience, calling almost impossible, emails not replied to, definitely will not be recommending such a shame as the website gives such a good impression but in reality fails badly.
I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered a helmet. 3-5 days delivery and still nothing from them after so long. I have called a number of times, to the point where I'm just redialling for two hours straight waiting to hear back, but now they have disabled the phone line. I have sent requests through the contact form, I have sent multiple emails and not a hint of a response. Please, please don't use this company. I have seen other people who have had a normal experience but it seems recently they are just not sending products. They are taking money without hesitation and making it an impossible obstacle course to follow up, get a refund or request anything. Sad to see companies like this are getting away with it. I hate writing negative reviews and always give the company the benefit of the doubt but in this case I wish I could give less than one star. It's one thing to not deliver but to put customers through this kind of financial stress during a pandemic and likely a recession is just not right, it's immoral. Please deliver my product or tell me its on the way or tell me its not in stock. Please just tell me anything or just give back my money.
Very poor customer service. Have been trying to get in touch regarding an order for weeks now and still no response. The phone number is always busy. There is no way to get in touch with them.
Appalling service. Ordered shoes middle June with expected delivery by 02 July. No item received and no reply to any messages sent to the company. Steer clear, not even sure if they are a real company.
Still haven’t received my order, triton cycles cancelled my delivery and now waiting to hear back from them
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,051 reviews