Triton Cycles Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Triton Cycles

info@tritoncycles.co.uk

Unit 4 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road

How would you rate Triton Cycles?

(optional)

Terence
"Good price and super fast delivery!"
Stefan
"Product arrived very well packed and protected in Belgium. The item was just as discribed. Thank you for the great service!"
"You had good pricing and fast shipping."
"Ordered from France. Item received 3 days after. Very fast."
"I called Triton Cycles enquiring about a bicycle rack and the next day it was delivered. Well packaged, original part and quick, what more could you ask for. Thank you!"
Øystein
Verified Buyer
"Goods out of stock, delivery not on time, parcels divided and not sent. Little/no information."
"they marked a product i urgently needed as in stock. It was not. I ordered on a saturday, called to chase on tuesday, was told it would ship that evening. called again to chase the next day and was told unapologetically it was not in stock and never was. To late to get from anywhere else without heavy delivery charge. think they should have paid this charge for me. no apology issued. My first purchase with them. wont buy anything again. terrible customer service. could have kept me with a modicum of decency."
"Fast delivery, easy to use."
"Great service"
"I pre ordered a helmet for my daughter. The website was clear and easy to use. The helmet was dispatched as soon as it became available and arrived within the time promised. I was notified about the estimated delivery time and the product was exactly as described (and best value for money)."
"Very helpful and efficient service.. no hesitation to recommend Triton Cycles"
"Good price, very quick delivery, lots of varied stock. Very happy with my purchase"
"Triton always have a great selection of products and orders are delivered quickly. Would be 5 stars but shipping is too expensive for smaller items."
"As a first time customer I used triton as they carried a particular Bontrager product. Ups made a shipping error - I contacted triton to arrange a refund of the shipping costs with ups; they refused. Simply put there are other online providers who will give you a better experience. Chain reaction / merlin or my personal favourite, bike components.de I won’t use them again."
Hi Richard, I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the service we provided on your order. Having looked into your order i can see we dispatched your saddle within 2 business days. Sadly UPS misrouted your item which did add an extra day to the delivery schedule . I apologise for any inconvenience this caused, we have taken this up directly with UPS. As we already subsidise the shipping to Switzerland heavily we are unable to offer a refund on the shipping costs. Once again i'm sorry, we didn't meet your expectations on this order. Kind regards - Triton Cycles
"excellent service"
"Good price and super fast delivery!"
"replied to emailed questions and were good with a complicated order"
"Easy to use website, good prices, quick delivery."
"It all went so quickly and without any problem. Super reliable and the bikeframe came excellently wrapped. Thank you!"
"Quick service, good updates on delivery. The tyres were good value for money so happy customer, thanks Triton Cycles"
"Purchased product was as expected, but shipping cost is out of this World. It is 2-3 times more expensive than other sites and delivery is slower."
Hi Rainer,

I'm sorry you feel our shipping price is high. We only use UPS for shipping to Estonia, we have tried others in the past but found them unreliable and much slower. Kind regards - Triton Cycles
"PURCHASE FROM FRANCE and I am very satisfied and very pleasantly surprised ... I came for a model but finally I leave with two! I recommend 100% Triton who responds and reacts quickly via facebook chat"
Triton Cycles is rated 4.73 based on 1,937 reviews