Triton Cycles Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Triton Cycles

info@tritoncycles.co.uk

Unit 4 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road

How would you rate Triton Cycles ?

Eduardo
"Amazing service! I was looking for a specific product and I asked them about it by email. The respond arrived very fast, they found the product. I received the product 3 days before the official term. It's impossible to expect a better service :) P.S: Luke, thank you for your great service"
Paul
"My pedals arrived BEFORE the quoted date!"
Savignoni
"I write in french 😉 Très bon service Triton, comme un poisson dans l’eau. Le produit est de bonne qualité « sauce Salsa » (marque Salsa)"
"Delivery in time and in a properly protected package. Great product mounted with pride on my bike"
"Fast and trustworthy. Many thanks"
"Quick delivery."
"Excellent service will not hesitate to place further orders."
"Great coms on expected delivery date Received when said Quality and item matched the description on line"
"Great product delivered in good time"
"I bought a Bontrager trunk bag pluse.This was a great product just what I wanted at a competitive price and the delivery was exceptional"
"Good price and very rapid dispatch! I tried several times however to phone, waited on a queue for some time before hearing a message saying they would call me back. Never happened. Customer service is important. They dispatched my order almost instantly though so 4 stars. Just hope I dont have any problems."
"My disc brake caliper mounts went missing with royal mail. Triton were happy to replace the item and made arrangements for me to collect the same day. Customer service brilliant! The mounts were also just what i needed. Thank you!"
"Looked everywhere for the part, Triton got it to me in 2 days and very helpful customer service"
"Rapid dispatch and delivery. Great product."
"Delivery was on time and in good condition. I got a Tern Node D8. Now they are supposedly delivered working out of the box, but I had to adjust the brakes and gears to make it work. Not a problem, really. But, the chain keeps dropping off the front sprocket either side. I am reasonably experienced with bikes and have not been able to fix this in over a month. I got in touch with support, which replied swiftly, saying "we are here to sort out whatever the issue is". They requested pictures and have been ignoring all my attempts to get in touch since. Not great. I am not unreasonable and understand that this could be caused by many things. All I wanted was some help, but now I am being ignored."
"My pedals arrived BEFORE the quoted date!"
"Friendly service. Needed some items urgently before Sunday and they were able to get my items direct from the manufacturer and sent to me by Saturday morning"
"Item was as described at a good price. Postage was quick, overall a good deal"
"Super, sérieux et top! Enfin un site où l’on trouve du matériel pour vélo vintage !"
"Bontrager freewheel hub Fitted perfect smooth as butter now Postage fast Happy customer"
"Ordered my Burley Nomad cycling trailer on Tuesday evening and it was with me on Thursday morning and being used on Thursday afternoon, what can i say bloody awesome and thats just Triton Cycles service, as for the trailer brilliant should have bought one years ago!"
"Most competitive price for the bike I was looking for, delivery was a day earlier than originally stated, excellent service I would say."
Triton Cycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,111 reviews