Triton Cycles Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Triton Cycles

Unit 4 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Triton Cycles?

Chris
Chris
Verified Buyer

Amazing service and very quick delivery. I also ordered the wrong size bike originally but that was no problem. One phone call and Bike arrived on time. Very happy 8 year old.
Pamela
Pamela

Love my new helmet 💜💜💜
Fast postage too
Horst
Verified Buyer

The whole order process had been a super job.
Starting with selecting the item on the webpage, payment via PayPal and the delivery via dpd.
It took only 4days including weekend and the parts arrived in Germany.
Many thanks and see you the time.
Cheers,
Horst
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Best price available, great delivery, texts for expected delivery window were bang on. Faultless - recommended.
Alex

Excellent service
Ken
Verified Buyer

Good service, good product delivered on time
Highly recommended
Verified Buyer

Good price, speedy delivery. Website is well done also.

Good straight forward service
Tom
Verified Buyer

Items as described and very quick dispatch.
Matthew
Verified Buyer

Excellent value and delivered quickly. What more could you ask for?
Tyrone
Unverified Reviewer

Very fast despatch and delivery and excellent prices.
Tyrone
Verified Buyer

Very very fast to deliver using decent delivery and good prices.
Nick
Verified Buyer

Answered phone (quickly). Instantly did a stock-check confirmation. Actually had a difficult-to-find part in stock. Answered phone and again and dispatched immediately (c. 1pm) for a delivery within 24 hours.
Mohsen
Verified Buyer

The delivery time was quite acceptable.
However, the two chargers I received had no European standard and could not be used in Sweden.

Best Regards
Mohsen Matin
David
Verified Buyer

Item as described and good communication
Mark
Verified Buyer

Lightning fast. 7 minutes from ordering to despatch and the cheapest price online. Impressive!
Sue
Verified Buyer

The gloves I ordered were out of stock but they contacted me with a choice of alternatives for the same price, really helpful and fast delivery and great gloves. Thanks
Amy
Verified Buyer

The process from ordering right through to delivery was very easy and I was kept informed of my order very well. My order was great quality and arrived on time within the hour specified. I will definitely be using and recommending triton cycles again.
Gary

Best price. Quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Payed 25£ for shipping to DK for a large package (large = under one kg??!) - received my wall mount in a bulbe envolube with a Dpd plastic bag around. The Mount was thereby sticking out of the package when I received it - NOT good enough for 25£...luckily the screws was in a bag attached with a small piece of thread
MR
Verified Buyer

Great to see such a huge supply of parts for trek mountain bikes. Only place online I could find that sells the APB conversion kit. Really good customer service, I needed help buying the right through axle for the conversion kit and I got the answer I needed prompto.

It would be nice to see multiple delivery options as I would really of liked to pay extra and have the part delivered the next day.
Anna
Verified Reviewer

If I only read the negative reviews before placing my order, I would have never done that in the first place. They took the money and sent an order confirmation email with a delivery date. A few days after the deadline came and passed, and no delivery, emails or calls from the supplier, I had to ring them myself to chase up and find out that the parts were not in stock and now back ordered. No notification about the delay was sent but the blame was conveniently laid on the 'IT guys' because the automated message was supposed to be sent but it was not, and that was that.
As compensation I was offered 5% off my order refunded, but as it amounts only to £4 I declined. The only solution I was offered was to cancel my order. Which I did after a notification of yet a further week delay was communicated with a lame excuse that the manufacturer's "person who usually packs up their parts orders is on holiday and therefore no orders are being shipped". I did not wish this supplier to profit from my order and ordered from another online shop, where staff was courteous and patient, with excellent communication skills and superb customer service. The accessories were a birthday present, ordered in advance with plenty of time to arrive or, if notified about the lack of stock, I could have got something else..
Paul
Verified Buyer

You had a part that I could not get elsewhere. Individual suspension bolts. You have them for Trek, but they are a perfect replacement for Specialized. Which are impossible to get singly.
Once the order was underway you kept me well informed.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.78 based on 1,448 reviews