Triton Cycles Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Triton Cycles

info@tritoncycles.co.uk

Unit 4 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Triton Cycles?

Duvivier
Duvivier
Verified Buyer

bonjour , livraison rapide et soigner .
excellent vélo . rapide . stable .confortable . fait pour rouler des heures .
Chris
Chris
Verified Buyer

Amazing service and very quick delivery. I also ordered the wrong size bike originally but that was no problem. One phone call and Bike arrived on time. Very happy 8 year old.
Steven
Verified Buyer

I ordered my new Fabric saddle, delivery was the very next morning at no extra charge. Everything you want when buying online. Well done.
KEVIN
Verified Buyer

Another great speedy service by the company. Always gappy to help, great communications.
Jodi
Verified Buyer

Quick service, well packaged all round solid service 🙂
Rob
Verified Buyer

The wrong item was knowingly sent to me with no explanation. I am still waiting for return and refund details.
Andrew
Verified Buyer

Phoned before ordering and told there was stock and should be shipped next day. 1 Week later I phone and they say it's in the workshop and will be with me in 2 days. 3 Days later same excuse, in the work shop be with me in 2 days. 4 days later bike actually arrives.

However the gears are not set up correctly, the chain jams when switching the front de-railure, looking at it it's completely misaligned.

I purchased another bike (very similar) from another online retailer, they sent it the next day and it's evident that it was built correctly with evidence of grease where there should be. No such evidence on the Triton Cycles bike, thrown together poorly and delivered very slowly.

Very disappointed, missed the birthday it was a gift for by a week.
Ian
Verified Buyer

really helpful staff, excellent price and super fast delivery. I will definitely use them again.
David
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery with a hour time slot, which was also free within the required purchase amount. Received in perfect condition and also the cheapest I could find on line. I would definitely recommend.
John
Verified Buyer

Great prices and actually had the Fat Bike tyres I wanted in stock. Then free and fast delivery.
Arno
Unverified Reviewer

good delivery and very quick
Arno

i order it sunday late night and received the goods thursday 12/10/2017

so its a quick delivery

thanks for that.
Robert
Verified Buyer

Better price than Amazon.
My good arrived quickly
I will use Triton Cycles again
FABIO

servizio efficiente
Verified Buyer

I ordered a jacket which the site said was in stock. After waiting weeks for it to arrive, I enquired as to its status and I was told it was out of stock and I 'must have missed the email'. After that, the customer service was of a reasonable speed and to a good level.
David
Verified Buyer

Value for money, swift delivery.
Peter
Verified Buyer

Great, prompt service and delivery. Everything well packaged and as expected. Thanks guys! 😎
Graham
Verified Buyer

Extremely fast dispatch and delivery
Liam
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant service. Order placed and delivered super fast. No complaints, highly recommend.
SIMON

Excellent service
Graeme
Verified Buyer

Clear and straightforward website.
Delivered exactly on time.
Superb service
Duncan
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and delivery times.
Roderick
Verified Buyer

"Colour of saddle was exactly whet I needed. Product description ensured I bought the correct saddle for my riding style. Been for 1 hour ride today and Fabric scoop shallow elite is very comfortable without cycling shorts. I will purchase another Fabric saddle now I know how comfortable they are for my pelvis. Thanks RR."
Triton Cycles is rated 4.76 based on 1,579 reviews