Triton Cycles Reviews

1,296 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@tritoncycles.co.uk

Unit 4 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Triton Cycles?

Sandra.ashby79@gmail.com
Sandra.ashby79@gmail.com
Unverified Reviewer

Quick delivery pleasant on the phone when I phoned them to find out when it would be here as ordered it on bank holiday lovely bike good price will come back again
Edward
Edward
Verified Buyer

Super saddle with a fantastic rear end fit. This is my second purchase of this saddle type, one for the Enduro and one on the DH bike. Its a must for any serious comfy rider.
Verified Buyer

Great deal on the bike ..Great staff who emailed/phoned to say when the pre order item was dispatched and updated me throughout the process.
Will reccommend 100%
Noah
Verified Buyer

I ordered a headset bearing but received a tyre instead.
Andrew
Verified Buyer

Perfect transaction. Order arrived the following day. Thank you.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Prompt despatch and a good price for quality bike wear.
David
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and competitive prices, quick and easy checkout process makes for a very happy customer, will be back soon!
Derek
Verified Buyer

My purchase of a Bontranger seatpost remote lever was a breeze , it was delivered quickly and was a fair price. I wanted to change the lever from the original KS one that was not the most ergonomically friendly. I wasn't sure it would be compatible but there are 2 ways to secure the cable so there was no hassle.
Verified Buyer

quick service and delivery.
Karen
Verified Buyer

I ordered a cycle helmet which was £10 cheaper from Triton than any other supplier I could find. Although (free) delivery wasn't the fastest (3-4 days) I was emailed at each stage and forwarded tracking details for delivery via DPD.

This was my first order and won't be my last.
Lasse

Fast delivery.
Paul
Verified Buyer

Great bike, my boy loves it.
Delivery was swift with no problems well packed and easy to assemble.
Will use Triton cycles again, good communication and great bikes.
Leon
Verified Buyer

The product arrived damaged and clearly repackaged, despite being sold as new.
Had to pay postage to send it back for a refund.
Mick
Verified Buyer

Great price and fast delivery
Georges
Verified Buyer

The price was 20% cheaper than the second best I could find and the delivery (speed and tracking) was amazing!
Danuta

Fast shipping
Stuart
Verified Buyer

Ordered 3 items. Two were sent wrong.
Handlebars were not the model ordered although in the packaging for the correct ones. They had also been previously used/mounted. Triton wouldn't send replacements until they got the wrong ones back. After saying they had the correct ones I called to chase and was told in fact all their stock was wrong. Replacements in later in the week. I called again to chase to be told they hadn't come in and there would be a further delay of a week. I had to keep calling Triton not them calling me. I lost faith and cancelled. The second Item (brake cables) were single ended not double ended as shown in web pictures. Too much mis-information from Jamie and Cara. A poor experience I would not recommend Triton and will never use them again.
Verified Buyer

I would like to convey my thanks to Triton cycles for the items of Apparel I recently received, my order was swiftly despatched and delivered quickly, stylish and great value for money. Thanks again guy's, you are highly recommended.
Christopher
Verified Buyer

The product was as described and arrived very quickly. Will be using Triton Cycles again.
Alan

Excellent service and delidery
Joshua
Reviewer

Price of the product could not be matched, an old season product but of high quality. Delivery service was slightly delayed to what was specified but the delivery service through DPD was great. A user friendly website with great products and competitive prices.
Joshua
Verified Buyer

Delayed delivery date to what was specified when purchasing, though only by a few days. The price of the product could not be matched so I can not complain.
Unverified Reviewer

Was advised that the product had been sent when it hadn't, wrong product provided only to be told that they didn't stock what I had ordered anymore.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.79 based on 1,296 reviews