Triton Cycles Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Triton Cycles

info@tritoncycles.co.uk

Unit 4 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Triton Cycles?

Simon
Simon
Verified Buyer

Like the website and got a good deal on a Cannondale bike which was set up and ready to go and I’m loving it already
One downside was the tracking wasn’t the best
Duvivier
Duvivier
Verified Buyer

bonjour , livraison rapide et soigner .
excellent vélo . rapide . stable .confortable . fait pour rouler des heures .
Chris
Verified Buyer

Amazing service and very quick delivery. I also ordered the wrong size bike originally but that was no problem. One phone call and Bike arrived on time. Very happy 8 year old.
Nick
Verified Buyer

Prompt service, delivery options and updates. Competitive pricing on the items I was looking for. Will definitely use again. Thank you
Posted 55 minutes ago
Tom
Verified Buyer

They had the right size bike for me after I had ordered a frame. No problems with returning the frame and the staff was very helpful.
Reginald
Verified Buyer

I ordered a pair of down tube gear levers for my ageing tandem and am delighted with them, and the whole purchasing experience. From finding the almost impossible to source item, through to the online transaction, and the prompt delivery, I found the whole process faultless.
I would not hesitate to use Triton Cycles again for future purchases. Well done!
David
Verified Buyer

Very easy to place my order delivered on time and a great price compared to other sites
Laura
Verified Buyer

Nice saddle, arrived very quickly within 2 days.
Richard
Verified Buyer

Shipping to the US was fast and on time. However Tritons’ US shipping costs are astronomical. No other UK distributors soaks their US customers this way.
Charles

Very straightforward! Easy process
OLIVIER
Verified Buyer

Livraison ultra rapide parfaitement emballées. Un vélo magnifique qui a ravi mon fils. merci !
Jonathan
Verified Buyer

Got me the part I needed that my usual USA based LBS or internet shops could not and they shipped it wonderfully fast.
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy service meant the part I needed was delivered in just a few days to get me back up and running.
Nigel
Verified Buyer

The track pump is great,as was the service.
Nick
Verified Buyer

Excellent price, very fast delivery, well packaged. Happy to use again.
Gabriel
Verified Buyer

I have ordered a frameset to build myself a touring bike. Delivery was fast and frame is looking great. The second item in the order was a helmet which came out damaged on a side. It was an item bought on sale for 16£ and delivery outside UK so I thought it doesn't worth the hassle to send it back for exchange but I let them know. They haven't reply. So there's mixed feelings about the order
Joanne
Verified Buyer

The delivery was so quick and kept me up to date of where the courier was! So happy with the service will definitely use Triton again and we are happy with the product 😊
James
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, item well packaged, good price, no complaints thanks!
Verified Buyer

great prices and super fast delivery. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

The ordering process was simple and I was kept informed about despatch and delivery time by Triton and the courier. The parcel was delivered in the designated 1 hour slot, which allowed me to do other things on the day.
The product looks exactly what I need to build a touring bike, though I have not yet started the build.
Oleksandr
Verified Buyer

I really like Triton Cycles shop for huge offer of Bontrager goods. Will order more. When the delivery to Ukraine will be considered? Many UK shops already are doing it.
Dan
Verified Buyer

Only dealt with Triton by e-mail and phone, but the service has been second to none, it's a shame that they are 150 miles away, I'd use them a lot more.
Definitely be my first look when I am after parts or kits
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much for getting it to me before Christmas!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼🎄
Triton Cycles is rated 4.76 based on 1,691 reviews