Triton Cycles Reviews

1,073 Reviews

info@tritoncycles.co.uk

Unit 4 Prospect Business Park, Langston Road

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Verified Buyer

Great deal on the bike ..Great staff who emailed/phoned to say when the pre order item was dispatched and updated me throughout the process.
Will reccommend 100%
Frank
Frank
Verified Buyer

its the first time i have used Triton .only a small order, but through my door in 24 hrs . well done. based on this performance. i would have no hesitation in recommending them .
Lawrence
Lawrence
Verified Buyer

Fabulous service and mighty quick delivery...????
Phill
Verified Buyer

Great value, delivery 2 days earlier than expected - for free!
Verified Buyer

Good price and delivery very quick.
Just as it should be!
Thanks
Gerard
Verified Buyer

A highly competitive price and fast delivery. Exactly what you want from a seller.
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, no problems.
Verified Buyer

Great service and communication. I needed to change an item on my order and they did it with no fuss and no delay to delivery
Callum
Unverified Reviewer

Rang me up and told me my delivery address came up incorrect! it indeed did not match up as i put it in wrong. However i got a very friendly call from triton who sent out my package that very day once they got my address correct :) received the next day and was extremely pleased with them!
Christopher
Verified Buyer

Really fast delivery and a great price for the item I wanted.
Martin

ontime delivery.
Verified Buyer

i got the order; but the fact i tried to call several times and only received an answer phone was so annoying as i wanted to change the order before it was dispatched
Hi there,

We are very sorry you couldn't get through to us over the phone. We do have multiple phone lines however there are periods where we get extremely busy and as such may not always be able to get through. We various avenues for customers to contact us; if you find you're having no luck on the phone, please feel free to email or message us on Facebook/Twitter!

Again, we are very sorry that you couldn't get through to us and for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,
Triton Cycles.
Karl
Verified Buyer

Ordered part Wednesday lunchtime received Thursday morning. Had a text from courier to tell me the hour window for delivery. All this and for free postage. Item spot on.
Verified Buyer

Item was in stock, over £50 less than four or five other sites, and the delivery time was very good.
Duncan
Verified Buyer

Very good service. One part of my order wasn't available, but Triton emailed straight away to advise. Order received very quickly.
Iana
Verified Buyer

Triton Cycles made me happy by finding me the perfect match.
Verified Buyer

I bought a chain ring that came in quick, well wrapped. Price was okay.
John
Verified Buyer

Information and delivery as expected, was very happy with purchase.
James
Verified Buyer

I hadn't used Triton before but they were a useful £10 cheaper for an uncommon brake, so I decided to give them a whirl!

Very quick dispatch with updates on progress including a link to the carrier's tracking.

The choice of carrier is where a lot of online sales fall down: DPD didn't disappoint with accurate one hour delivery slots.

Goods received well packaged, in good order.

I'd happily use Triton again.
Radu

I recommend

Will reccommend 100%
Leroy
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! Reply to emails withing a day and sorted out shipping to New Zealand which was awesome.
Kelvin
Verified Buyer

Great choice and particularly for this specific piece of equipment at a competitive price.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.82 based on 1,073 reviews