Triton Cycles Reviews

Michaël
Triton Cycles 4 star review on 2nd June 2020
Michaël
More Photos & Videos
Triton delivered only half of my order and that was a long month and a half after taking my money and a few chasing emails, The product they finally delivered is good and delivery was as they advised. Customer service is a lottery - one day they come back quickly and the next is total silence. Right now I’m in silence phase about the other half of my order. Triton needs to do a lot better - it prides itself on good customer relations but reality is woefully different.
Very poor customer service. Have been trying to get in touch regarding an order for weeks now and still no response. The phone number is always busy. There is no way to get in touch with them.
Mixed bag for me. I placed an order for some shoes and they arrived in OK time. The advice on the site was go a size larger which I did, but they were too big. So I asked what to do and got a response a couple days later. Shoes have been sent back which I have proof of and they have had them for nearly a month but I am yet to get my refund. 5 Emails later, still no response. I have called numerous times and never get an answer, my most recent try was for 30 minutes. I will be asking my Credit Card company to star a charge back and will seek legal advise as they have effectively stolen my money.
Appalling service. Ordered shoes middle June with expected delivery by 02 July. No item received and no reply to any messages sent to the company. Steer clear, not even sure if they are a real company.
Still haven’t received my order, triton cycles cancelled my delivery and now waiting to hear back from them
I'm extremely pleased with Triton Cycles service. In the midst of Covid Lockdown (spring 2020 in case there's another one) they managed to get the bike to us within a week of order.
The bike is brilliant and my son is very pleased with it. The price was very fair as far as I am concerned (I did not do too much in the way of price comparisons but the price of the bike was very competitive against similar products with a lower spec.)
Website was easy to use and bike spec. well explained.
Delivered, in great condition, flat packed. Some minor assembly required ( a couple of metric spanners and a couple of allen keys) which was no problem - fix handlebar stem into frame, likewise seat, bracket on handlebars to stem, pedals, wheels and Fred was off - no gear adjustment or brake adjustment required.
Brilliant service, highly recommended. Thank you Triton
Top purchasing experience and will use again. I ordered on a Thursday and collected from local pharmacy on the Monday. Cheapest by far.
We purchased a Burley Kazoo tag along bike so that my son could go out for bike rides with us instead of sitting on a seat at the back. It arrived really quickly and we are very pleased with it. Great service.
Product when eventually received was good but customer service and communication from Triton cycles was very disappointing, original order placed was out of stock and I wasn't informed, then had to chase order for weeks with no confirmation emails being sent when requested and very, very long waiting times on phone lines.
Great service!
I feel lucky to have found Dia Compe DP7 replacement brake levers for my 1999 Rockhopper to complete the rebuild.
Great service with delivery the following day to Edinburgh
5 star service no question.
Ordered >3 weeks ago, status is 'in picking' for weeks now, no answers to my emails through their webform. This is absolutely annoying - will never order again!
Good things: thanks for the headset wrench! Lovely bike.
Not so good: parcel tracking didn't work so waited in Friday & all weekend. No instructions whatsoever and no manual online either. Cannondale UK promised to email one but not arrived. Had to guess correct handlebar position. Need Garmin and Bosch battery & charger instruction manuals too.
3 months later I am still waiting for my order to be completed.
Zero stars if I could. Ordered an item 4 weeks ago, not received it or been able to contact them as to why not arrived.
Left me without working bike.
Zero stars im afraid guys n galls but had to leave one , ordered may 10th and received 4th of July!!!! All parts as ordered turned up so very happy as i thought nothing was coming as no correspondence from emails and i even tried calling ...
Wont use again.
Bad customer service, was told a tracking number will be provided but no follow up emails from Triton after that!! How am I supposed to know if my parcel is on its way???
Anyone else managed to get in contact with triton cycles ? I made an order on the 16/05/2020 they’ve taken money and I’ve had nothing. I’ve tried to email and call 5 times and no joy.
During these extraordinary times, staff have managed to delivery products within a reasonable window
Excellent delivery time. Ordered and arrived the next evening....
Triton Cycles is rated 4.61 based on 3,852 reviews