Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
No reactions after my order. All things where at stock, but no shipping after one week. And the worst, no response after two emails if there is a problem with one article or so. No loss at all after Brexit.
fantastic!
Great product and fast delivery in France
Good box, the rim was well protected, and with a quick sending, it was perfect! Continue like this!!
I have send email before my purchase of a frameset because of the negative reviews here. I have been ensured that my item is in stock and will be dispatched within a day. Since then a week has past and nothing happened. No email replies. I should have tried Alltricks for the same item which is a pleasure to do business with brand.

Update.
After numerous emails where the excuses came to an end, they still claimed to have the frame, but they refunded my purchase without my consent. This action violated my rights as a customer and it will take the legal path.
Produit compliqué à trouver et Triton cycles l’avait en stock à un tarif imbattable et une livraison depuis l’Angleterre en un temps record
Cde le 22 novembre , reçu le 04 décembre, vue le trajet et les circonstances , suite a ma Cde j'étais septique vu les critiques , j'ai envoyé 2 mails pour me rassurer , 1 réponse et 3 jours plus tard la livraison . merci
Very fast delivery
Die Lieferung erfolgte schnell und zuverlässig.
Schnelle Lieferung nach Deutschland, alles wie beschrieben.
The parts arrived today and fits perfectly. I am happy that I have found that ones in UK.
Hello,

the order came quickly and on time. I had ordered a spare part for my MTB. A screw with sleeve based on a sketch that was shown on the homepage. On the sketch it looked to me as if I had ordered all the individual parts as shown, but unfortunately only one part arrived. It wasn't really recognizable on the sketch and the enormously high price had created a different expectation in me. Now I had to order the corresponding screw again and again enormous shipping costs. Too bad.

greeting
Olaf
Super schnelle Lieferung alles ok
Bonjour
Ma commande a été passée le 12/10 nous sommes le 25/10 et elle est toujours pas arrivée !
Thanks guys great service! Loving my Quick Neo.
They have everything.
Order placed on June 6th still not delivered or refunded. Customer service doesn't answer my mails.
site de confiance, envoie rapide et correct
Very bad customer service ....
Order done and paid on August 25th.
Today ( 09-23-2020) , payment is received but my order is not even dispatched.
I send many mail to tritoncycle , they never answer me !
I’m very disappointed.
Ce site est un faux site. Ne commandez rien chez eux. Ce sont des escrocs.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.57 based on 4,043 reviews