Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Thanks guys great service! Loving my Quick Neo.
They have everything.
Order placed on June 6th still not delivered or refunded. Customer service doesn't answer my mails.
Après un harcèlement de messages sur tous leurs réseaux, ils m'ont remboursé sans aucune explication.
N'honore pas ses commandes. Pas de paiement Paypal bien sur.
site de confiance, envoie rapide et correct
Grosse arnaque . Commande faite le 9 avril , prelever sur le compte ba'caire et jamais livré. Attention , ne commander pas sur ce site . Cest une arnaque , il ne reponde pas au mail , malgres de multiple relance......
Absolute sh*tshow!
I don't understand the reviews on this platform! Read the google reviews so you don't get screwed over!

Ordered a frame, received confirmation, then 3 days later I receive an email without a subject line, or content, or attachments.
I asked them if this was supposed to be a dispatch notice, no reply.
One week later I wrote another email asking for clarification, no reply.
I try the phone, nobody picks up.
Next day another email, no reply, phone again, pointless.
A week later same story, nobody picks up, instead my money was refunded without an explanation.
I tried to contact them a last time on order to figure out what was going on... Nothing... again...
5 emails and 10 phone calls and not a single reply. That's it... I'm done with them.
Very bad customer service ....
Order done and paid on August 25th.
Today ( 09-23-2020) , payment is received but my order is not even dispatched.
I send many mail to tritoncycle , they never answer me !
I’m very disappointed.
Ce site est un faux site. Ne commandez rien chez eux. Ce sont des escrocs.
Colis reçu 2 mois après la commande. Commande faite le 23juillet reçue le 21septembre après plusieurs mails de réclamation
All is ok. Thank you
I have a broken frame. Have been waiting for more than a week and still no reply. Frame bought on order WEB90353.
HI
July order not delivered , but cash received
No information, no contact or answer to my 8 mails.
no refund despite my request.
Ordered an item after trying to get hold of them to confirm it wasnt needed.
Took a risk and ordered anyway. Item wasnt quite what i neede and didnt recieve an email on request for return / refund. My fault for ordering wrong item, but lack of response means i wouldnt use again.
No communication from triton, no answers on email. 3-5 days picking pfff only dream for you
Awful experience. Ordered brakes and 2 weeks after the delivery data I asked where it was, they said it was out of stock and I'd have to wait 4 weeks till It came back in stock. I waited because I had no rush but when it didn't turn up I e-mailed and was ignored. I phoned and they said it was still out of stock and I'd have to wait 2 months!!! I got a refund and tried to order some more and found their listing saying it was in stock !!!!
They only sent half of the stuff I ordered. Not answering the phone or replying emails.
My bike had a defect resulting in the rear derailleur crashing into the rear wheel. The bike frame, gears and rear wheel is severely damaged. Triton Cycles has failed to respond to inquiries regarding the issue despite several attempts to contact them with suggestions to resolve the issue. I’m left with a repair cost of 920 GBP that I believe should have been covered under warranty.
Pièce de rechange rare, presque introuvable (en rupture même chez Amazon).
Prix plus que correcte, le meilleur trouvé.
Commande placée le 11/8, produit envoyé le 14/8 et reçu le 21/8: par les temps que nous vivons et compte tenu l'envoi international, c'est très bien.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,034 reviews