Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Great gloves just what I wanted. Light weight, dry and keep my hands warm. Brilliant colour.
Really pleased with my Surly Ice cream truck frameset, Jamie was extremely helpful, and overall would be happy to recommend Triton cycles,thanks👍
I ordered a GT Stomper on June 30 and recived it about 3 weeks later. Considering the world wide circus we are being forced to participate in, I think it's an acceptable delivery time. I read some of the reviews and they had me worried a bit as I read them after the purchase. I just decided to wait and Im not disappointed.
Everything arrived promptly as ordered.
Bike delivered on time, only Triton could get the GT bike we wanted. As other people have indicated communication was a problem, and this gave rise to concerns but in our case Triton delivered.
Delivery ahead of expected date! Sadly the rear wheel got a puncture after only few days of soft riding by my young son without any external signs, weak inner tube?
Ordered a Burley bee bike trailer. Significantly cheaper than anywhere else I could find on the interweb. Ordered early May, but deliver kept being pushed back until July. Arrived today and now I can get my kids outside on bike rides whilst the Scottish weather is still good! Taken a star off as I had to email to find out when delivery would be, rather than getting kept up to date, but then I suppose COVID meant they were very busy.
Had the part I wanted which I thought I'd never find so very pleased about that. Took a while to arrive but maybe that's unfair as we all expect things the same day now! Good service will be ordering more from Triton cycles.
Items arrived in 6 days delivered by dpd with 1 hour slot. Only negative is I wanted to add to my order by got no reply when I contacted seller.
Ordered grey bar tape, received grey bar tape no problems
Order was easy to place, the bike was received the next day which was very quick, especially considering the current issues. One issue with the bike was that the pedal arm was sheared, I’ve put in a complaint but as yet no reply (it is the weekend so harsh to judge on this at this point) I also understand that Triton didn’t build the bike so the fault is not their fault. All in all a positive experience, baring in mind that the issue is not the suppliers fault. I will update once the pedal arm issue is resolved.
The Item I bought seems to be of a good solid make and easy to fit to the cycle, it just took longer to deliver than was stated but I guess that’s just how things are at the moment 👍
Very quick and effecient
Was promised 10-18 June as delivery dates. Had to phone and chase, staff helpful and apologetic and helmet followed shortly after- hey ho this happens- no problem as rice beat anyone’s else hands down👍
Very good service, got my bike quicker than I thought I would
Good price, good communication and a great product. Postage could be cheaper.
Item came ahead of schedule. There was a slight issue with the helmet I brought but aside from this I can't fault the company. Definitely recommend for future cycle related buys
Part ordered was stated in stock on website. I phoned and the helpful stuff confirmed it was available. Part was received within the week. Good, prompt delivery.
Arrived after just 2 days (england-->switzerland) The only bad thing in my opinion are the pedals (plastic slip in pedals). The bike is nice and light.
+ : navigation du site web agréable. Bon choix d'articles. Très bonne expérience avec le service client. Courtois et disponible. - : affichage du stock disponible sur le site pas forcément à jour au moment de la commande, implique donc un délai de livraison plus important.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,051 reviews