Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
USELESS. Website allowed me to order and pay for a service kit for a fork, then low and behold go got an email saying they didn't have it in stock. In my experience you can't trust this company to have the parts, called them on the phone, all operators busy, then the phone hung up. Called back, left a message that I am guessing will not be answered. Don't waste your time with these people. It is not that they don't have the parts in stock, it is the fact that they said they had the parts, when they don't. Again though, USELESS.
Triton Cycles forgot to include an important item from my order. I paid the additional shipping costs to recieive this item and upon request for them to send me the missing item, they just issued a refund despite continuous polite interaction with the sales person. I will not be ordering from them again given their inability to accept the mistake made on their behalf and their lack of interest in correcting the issue.
Shocking experience. After weeks of broken delivery promises I had to ask my credit card comp to step in, they retrieved my £2200 thank good I paid on a credit card
Not impressed. Had to query an order that was late (There was plenty of time to tell me, almost 2 weeks) and I had to chase when it didn't arrive. They then claimed the product (wheel) was a presale, even though it wasn't described as this on the site. They then said that I would be waiting a further 2 weeks and could not even commit to that date.
I ordered a wheel from this company on boxing day, got an email stating my order had been confirmed and my delivery date was estimated between 6-1-21 and the 12-1-21, these dates past, i emailed the company on the 13th just to enquire about my order as id had no correspondence since my order confirmation. This company then sent me an automated email stating they would be in touch about my query in 3-5 days. 14 days later and still nothing, customer service is clearly a shambles. Ive ordered bike parts from different companys recently and other things from various places the have all been on time and if not, still managed to contact their customers about their order. NO EXCUSES
I ordered a brake adapter 15 days ago which was showing in stock. I've have heard no update since the confirmation email, having tried to contact Triton several times, and had no response or update. Shocking customer service. And still I have not received my order. As I work in the bike trade, I know the process involved. But I shouldn't have to leave a review just to receive and update on my order. Not acceptable.
No reactions after my order. All things where at stock, but no shipping after one week. And the worst, no response after two emails if there is a problem with one article or so. No loss at all after Brexit.
I have send email before my purchase of a frameset because of the negative reviews here. I have been ensured that my item is in stock and will be dispatched within a day. Since then a week has past and nothing happened. No email replies. I should have tried Alltricks for the same item which is a pleasure to do business with brand. Update. After numerous emails where the excuses came to an end, they still claimed to have the frame, but they refunded my purchase without my consent. This action violated my rights as a customer and it will take the legal path.
Bonjour Ma commande a été passée le 12/10 nous sommes le 25/10 et elle est toujours pas arrivée !
Order placed on June 6th still not delivered or refunded. Customer service doesn't answer my mails.
Very bad customer service .... Order done and paid on August 25th. Today ( 09-23-2020) , payment is received but my order is not even dispatched. I send many mail to tritoncycle , they never answer me ! I’m very disappointed.
Ce site est un faux site. Ne commandez rien chez eux. Ce sont des escrocs.
I have a broken frame. Have been waiting for more than a week and still no reply. Frame bought on order WEB90353.
Ordered an item after trying to get hold of them to confirm it wasnt needed. Took a risk and ordered anyway. Item wasnt quite what i neede and didnt recieve an email on request for return / refund. My fault for ordering wrong item, but lack of response means i wouldnt use again.
No communication from triton, no answers on email. 3-5 days picking pfff only dream for you
Awful experience. Ordered brakes and 2 weeks after the delivery data I asked where it was, they said it was out of stock and I'd have to wait 4 weeks till It came back in stock. I waited because I had no rush but when it didn't turn up I e-mailed and was ignored. I phoned and they said it was still out of stock and I'd have to wait 2 months!!! I got a refund and tried to order some more and found their listing saying it was in stock !!!!
They only sent half of the stuff I ordered. Not answering the phone or replying emails.
My bike had a defect resulting in the rear derailleur crashing into the rear wheel. The bike frame, gears and rear wheel is severely damaged. Triton Cycles has failed to respond to inquiries regarding the issue despite several attempts to contact them with suggestions to resolve the issue. I’m left with a repair cost of 920 GBP that I believe should have been covered under warranty.
Not responding to email, not responding to form submission, not answering phone.
I would not place an order with Triton, I have had one response to many emails requesting confirmation my order has been despatch, I was informed one item was out of stock holding up despatch of the other items, I cancelled the item and now I am still waiting one month later with no response to any communications and still items. I will start proceedings with my credit cart for a refund. I have never had such a bad experience with any other on line store.
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,052 reviews