Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Ordered >3 weeks ago, status is 'in picking' for weeks now, no answers to my emails through their webform. This is absolutely annoying - will never order again!
3 months later I am still waiting for my order to be completed.
Zero stars if I could. Ordered an item 4 weeks ago, not received it or been able to contact them as to why not arrived. Left me without working bike.
Zero stars im afraid guys n galls but had to leave one , ordered may 10th and received 4th of July!!!! All parts as ordered turned up so very happy as i thought nothing was coming as no correspondence from emails and i even tried calling ... Wont use again.
Bad customer service, was told a tracking number will be provided but no follow up emails from Triton after that!! How am I supposed to know if my parcel is on its way???
Anyone else managed to get in contact with triton cycles ? I made an order on the 16/05/2020 they’ve taken money and I’ve had nothing. I’ve tried to email and call 5 times and no joy.
Wish I had read the reviews. Placed 2 big orders, spent a lot of money, everything showing in stock on website. Almost 2 months went by. Called several times no answer. Finally some woman picked up after ringing for ages. I told them to split my order as certain items weren’t in stock which didn’t happen. I wrote about 3 emails and on the 4th I got angry and threatened a refund. they finally responded and sent my order out with items missing. Checked my bank and they had refunded me a portion of money. What a waste of my time and money
Although the website is well designed and engaging, this is a Zero-communication business. Dispatching information is not accurate : 4-5 days on display but 24h on the French website, 15 days in real world just for dispatching, in mailbox after 1 month. Then, as a customer I never knew what it happens : really in stock ? Unusual dispatching time ? Should I order to China to get a chance to get this small component within 2 weeks ? OK, it can happens, but as a client I think that the least respect would be to inform in case of an unusual problem or delay. If you plan a trip and need a component, think twice ...
This feels like a fake company! Placed an order on May 25th, we are July 3rd today with no news and no package. Completely unresponsive to emails, phone calls, etc. Absolutely no way of reaching company. Feels like I threw my money out into a black hole. NOT RECOMMENDED
Complete joke, in stock and estimated delivery of 3 - 5 days... 12 days later and I called too see where my wheel was, turns out it won’t be here for another month, and they “forgot” too Email me. Don’t waste your time or money on this complete shambles of a company!
Placed two orders - one on the end of April another at the beginning of May and neither of them arrived yet!! E-mailed them 5 times, asked for my money back, but no reply to any of them nor refund. Strangely their Google reviews score are at 2.3* and Trustpilot at 2.4*, so wondering who's writing a reviews for here if they are still up at 91%. It an absolute shambolic s**t show company!
Ordered item on 10 June My money’s been taken. I except there may be some delays with covid etc. Still not received item 3 weeks later. I’ve had no reply to my email or been able to get someone to answer my phone call
Placed an order for bontrager accessories, money taken promptly from account expected delivery date been n gone, no one answering phone or replying to emails sent. Still out of pocket & no delivery. Appalled
Cheating company. Ordered and paid parts close to one month ago, never received any shipment details nor the ordered parts. As most of the previous reviews tell the same story, my first statement seems to tell the truth. Happy to correct my review, if the service would be as promised under merchant metrics on the left.
Ordered from the website as product was shown in stock, then nothing, once delivery date passed no one answered the phone or email. Once I cancelled the order and threatened action by my C/C I did get a prompt refund. This is sad situation, don’t advertise items you don’t have and answer the phone/ email please
Very negative experience! They take your money but never deliver anything! No response to several emails. no contact via telephone possible... Buy somewhere else and safe your money!
Order Is late, no answers from customer service
put an order in and it hasn;t arrived - now reply to emails no reply to calls - Thank you for your order, placed on 8 June 2020, 13:31. Your order number is 138351 (WEB138351), and the order status is "Payment Received". Order Reference: 138351 (WEB138351) Shocking Customer support
Ordred, but made a regreat on it, and semd them a email the same day to cansel the ordre. Still 4 dayes after they send ordre. Not good at all. Tjek your emails everyday please! Up to 10 dayes is a joke!!!
Run by Mickey Mouse and Friends - Absolute joke! Yes its Covid 19, but last time I checked that did not stop stores communicating with their customers!! Order has disappeared into a black hole, can't get any contact with Triton, phone line is off and no reply to emails (despite the laughable response times quoted)
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,051 reviews