Triton Cycles Reviews

Triton Cycles 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Poullaouec
Triton Cycles 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Nicolas
Shocking service. No product delivered after a month, and no response to emails. I see why they have closed their phone lines
Terribly slow. I made an order then waited 10 days. Complained to them with no response and then ordered the same from Cannondale spares. The Cannondale spares order arrived first. This is despite the item weighing 20g and I'd paid £4 delivery. Unbelievable!! - also not a fault of the delivery company. It just hadn't been dispatched!
ordered two parts needed for a customer, parts did not arrive by delivery date no communication as to why had to make phone call only to be told one item was not in stock waiting delivery, just not good enough wont be using them again
Ordered a couple of items that the website said were in stock and would be dispatched in 3-5 days. After 3 weeks, I've not recieved them or even an update. Emailed them 4 days ago and no reply.
My order (MTB Tyre) simply never arrived with no communication from Triton to alert me to any delay. After 16 days waiting I requested a refund. Very dissatisfied.
Ordered some decals for my wheels, got sent wrong colour! I have tried to email them for a refund/replacement and they are clearly ignoring me! Very poor customer care I will not be buying from this company again and I Strongly advise others not to!
Ordered a parcel a month and a half ago and still hasn’t arrived. Emailed 3 times, called 10+ times for an update all to be left unanswered. I understand these are difficult times, and expect some delays, but this is unacceptable. Accepted that I’ll more then likely never see the parcel or a refund. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY
Only sent half of order. After waiting over a week for delivery
Poor service all around, had to request a refund after 3 weeks because my order hadn’t been processed and had to spam them with emails to get a reply. I certainly wouldn’t consider using or recommending triton cycles ...
NO CONTACT AT ALL. Ordered over 3 weeks ago and im still waiting for a conformation. Do not believe the reviews you read about the service being speedy. its clearly paid reviews.
My frame set turned up without any issues. How every I ordered a set of trp discs on 07/05/20 and they took the money out of my account and they have not been sent out yet. Triton are not responding to emails and not answering phones. My order number 131126 just in case you want to respond to me.
So disapoointed to see waht Triton became in a few weeks. I am professionnal and by the past, I use to buy forks we can not find in another country to please my own customer. But today..... no reply at e-mail ( 8 posted), no reply at phone ( eah 10 past days). It is all you do not want from a supplier :-( And of course, all is payed since 2 months but nothing was shipped , nothing was refund...
not happy really second message not replied to and not happy to have to return at my own cost when I ordered a blue helmet and received grey one
In a word...... appalling! Everything you don't want from an online seller to be honest. Payment taken immediately. Items listed as in stock, but dispatched 3 weeks later. No response from a single email sent. No one answering the phone lines. Order was dispatched and then cancelled the first time. When the ordered arrived one item was wrong. But as there is no communication from Triton Cycles I feel that I now have to keep this item! On a positive the item that attracted me to the company site was a very competitive price. Really wish I'd read the other reviews before I placed my order, and used one of the many other online cycle companies that privide exceptional service!
Had to go to bank for a refund - company will not respond at all HAPPY TO STEAL YOUR MONEY I ordered 2 parts on 5 May. After 3 weeks nothing had turned up so I chased via email and was told one item was out of stock. I asked for a refund on the out of stock item and for them to post me the other. 6 weeks later, 3 emails and numerous phone calls - still nothing. They never answer the phone. I'm now having to go through my bank for a refund. Interestingly I note they must look at these reviews, but clearly take no action off the back of them APPALLING COMPANY.
i order goods from you guys over a month ago you have had payment and not shipped goods
I ordered a part from there web site, like many people, and I wish I hadn’t......don’t waist your time with this company, response times are beyond a joke, and only when I asked for a refund, my item was post 9 days later.....worse bike company in the world, they are a joke, still waiting on part, brought it from another company.
The "Sunrace extender link" I bought online, 20 May 2020 never showed up. Expected delivery between 28 05 2020 and 11 06 2020. I sent an email and asked about my order 12 06 2020 and have then sent a couple more emails but all are still unanswered. Very bad customer service. I feel ripped off. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
they sent me the wrong product, then didn’t answer phone calls or emails, so I’m left with no choice but to keep it and go elsewhere
My order is already 2 weeks late, no one is picking up the phone or answering my emails. They took the payment very promptly though, But now what I’m supposed to do?! I’m going to raise a dispute with the bank I can’t see any other way of getting my money back!
Triton Cycles is rated 4.56 based on 4,051 reviews