Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

Read Tropical Fruit Box Reviews

(786) 758-4787

1471 NW 21st StMiami, FL 33142

Tell us how Tropical Fruit Box made you happy
This was my first order from Tropical Fruit Box and it certainly will not be my last. The order was quickly processed, and I received correspondence the entire time to track my order. The fruit arrived only a few days after placing the order, and was in impeccable shape (boxed with care, with the addition of a freeze pack to keep things cool). Everyone that I have spoken with at this company has been nothing but profession, courteous, and efficient. Overall great experience.
Everyone was very helpful in placing an order as a gift to friends and family. The produce arrived on time and fresh.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 6th October 2020
It was fast and the product arrived in great condition. It is a bit on the pricey side but it was worth it!
The fruit was fabulous. Big, luscious, out of the box some are ready to eat. Only if that tree was in my backyard could Tropical Fruit box be topped.
What I ordered arrived in great condition and on time. The limes were not what I had hoped for but are an acceptable substitute. I wish tropical fruit box carried the other fruit.
Great customer service! I got a bad Durian and they sent me out a new one the next day. The new one was perfect. They truely want to make their customers happy.
This company is awesome. Not only is the fruit great, but if there are any issues with fruit, they will send another package along with inconvenience fruit.
I really 😍 it great fruits!! Excellent service!!!!👍👏👏👏😻
Great service. Great fruit!
The plantains and bananas were delicious. Thank you for much the quick delivery
A friend has mentioned he hasn't had Quenepas for 10 years as it's hard to find anywhere! Long behold found this little gem at tropical fruit box! The customer service was super fast in responding to some of my questions and the fruits arrived fast and fresh. Have already come back to get some mangosteens for myself!
I liked the fruits, they were delicious and dresh
Friuts are all good, enjoyed them very much especially the Durian and soursap my two favorites. Persimons and mangoesten were enjoyed by my kids. It was delivered on time.
On time and in good shape.
Highly recommend tropical fruit box they have the BEST customer service. Not only did they send me a replacement box of soursop in less than a week, they did it with a positive attitude. They kept in contact with me from start to finish and addressed all of my concerns about perishable fruit with ease. Not only do they provide a unique service, they truly embody their mission. It’s not hard to see that there are some amazing people behind the operation!! I have ordered different fruits on multiple occasions and each time they delivered quality and efficiency. The most beautiful fruit I have ever seen or tasted.
Living in NY it is hard to find soursop anywhere and when I do find it they’re usually perished. This Fruit means a lot to the health of me and my loved ones. I am eternally grateful for this company and will be a customer for life! It is a wonderful experience from tree to table.
The BEST Customer service I’ve ever experienced. While I was bummed that some of my fruit had perished on its way to NY, it is understandable. However less than a week later a replacement box was at my door with the most beautiful fruit I’ve ever seen or tasted! I ordered from them on many different occasions and this company consistently delivers quality and efficiency. It is a wonderful experience from tree to table!
Tropical Fruit box is a very unique service and I have recommended them to everyone I know because it has truly transformed the health of me and my loved ones. I can’t thank this company enough for all that they offer to people who don’t have access to these fruits and nutrients.

Stay healthy and positive,
Lauren
I was really impressed with the quality of my fruit box. The ordering process was super simple and the fruit couldn’t have been any fresher.
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 1st October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 1st October 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 1st October 2020
1 out of 6 soursop was immature
excellent fresh fruits and highly recommended
I was a regular for another online fruit place. They fruit was always fresh, but I never knew what would be in my variety box and I didn’t receive much fruit. I decided to venture out and found Tropical Fruit Box. I loved the fact that I could choose my fruit options if I wanted. So I decided to try items that I had never tried before. I ordered mangosteens, Spanish limes and cherimoya. I loved all of them! My only complaint was that there was so much fruit, that some went to waste. I guess I wasn’t ready lol. You can say that my problem of not having enough or feeling that I didn’t get my monies worth, was definitely taken care of. I’m definitely a huge fan and a repeat customer
Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 30th September 2020 Tropical Fruit Box 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Tropical Fruit Box is rated 4.89 based on 743 reviews