TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

Jessica S
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 6th May 2020
Ashley M
More Photos & Videos
The quality was amazing! I would purchase it again 😁 It was a very special gift with lots of meaning to it!
Unique and wonderful. Not an every day gift. Perfect for any action. Definitely recommend.
Beautiful birthday present for my lovely and gracious bride.
Whenever I see an AD on Facebook or Pinterest I get super nervous but I took a chance and was not disappoint! I was so happy the print got here right on time and was beautiful. When I did it in the computer I was like okay cool looks good but then I saw it in person and it was beautiful. It was a wedding part of a wedding gift for my best friend and she loved it! She literally hung it as soon as I left!
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 6th May 2020
This is by far the best company I've ever ordered from. I ordered a star map for a wedding gift. Sadly, the date changed. I immediately notified twinkle time, Mallory was so helpful. I was able to order a reprint and was pleasantly surprised to only have to pay shipping costs. Thank you for making this a very seamless experience!
I ordered a star map for my boyfriend and it was absolutely amazing! To see him speechless and so amazed by it was my main goal in ordering it for him. I ordered it with his sons birthday and something sentimental he wrote for his son so it is definitely something he will be able to cherish forever. I didnt order a frame at first but after thinking about it i decided to add it on after i placed my order. Also there was an error with a word and each time I sent an email with a question or concern, i was always emailed back right away and Mallory was super helpful and very patient with me. It didnt take very long to be delivered. I would definitely recommend this company for its excellent customer service and quality in their product. They definitely exceeded my expectations! 😁
This gift was a perfect addition to our daughter’s 20th birthday celebration. Even though she is not typically emotional, she had tears in her eyes when she realized it was the star map from the night she was born. She loves it!
Love it! Makes a great sentimental gift for you loved one.
I love it!!!!! I love how clear the star map is and the size of the picture/frame. I really like how I could write a personal message under the star map. I also like how the frame is not heavy so that it’s easier to carry/move and hang on wall. I’m very satisfied with this purchase, considering purchasing others for relatives in the future as my parents loved it as well!😁
I love it. Very unique and I will purchase again, as gifts,, for the hard to buy for people in my life.
Loved the concept of this! Very good quality. It is the perfect anniversary gift
I purchased 2 star maps, let me begin first with this makes a great gift, for any moment in time. The paper is of high quality and so is the printing. The delivery was quick as well and was safely packaged. I was so pleased with it and it looks great in person. I highly recommend Twinkle in Time for any occasion or life event. I plan on ordering more for family and friends.
My star map is incredibly beautiful - I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about ordering one and I will order more for special gifts in the future! And while I was concerned about delays/delivery during the Covid-19 lockdown, my map arrived exactly on time and Mallory was wonderful about reassuring me throughout the process!
It’s absolutely PERFECT! Exactly the little something special I was looking for! Can’t wait to frame and for my daughter to have as a keepsake forever! Wonderful Job with the quality of the print!
The quality of this product is remarkable. It turned out better than expected. It was well worth the money, and I would definitely buy another. I loved this item !!!
A co-worker told me about Twinkle in Time. I purchased a Star Map to commemorate the birth of my first grandson. I couldn't be more happy with the final result. It looks terrific and is such a wonderful way to celebrate this joyous occasion. Thank you for helping make memories!
Ordered two, one for Grandson's 1st birthday and the other for our anniversary! Loved them Both! Great quick service!
The TwinkeInTime star map came out beautiful. We really appreciated the customer service we got from Mallory. She went above and beyond on an error I had made. Thank you so much! 5 🌟 and you deserve it !! 💯💯
TwinkleInTime.com 5 star review on 10th March 2020
My first map got delivered damaged :( that wasn’t TwinleInTimes fault. But I still reached out and they sent a new one without a doubt!!! It’s so nice! I gifted it to my husband for Valentines Day and he loved it!!!
I have not seen the chart, it’s being sent to our kids for their 10th anniversary. The screenshot I did looks perfect!
I mainly wanted this link to tell you how overly satisfied I am with the FANTASTIC, SINCERE Customer CARE I have been privy to by MALLORY!!! She is MARVELOUS!!! This order started in January and she has stuck by me through it all! We had a life altering circumstance & I was afraid I would lose it if mailed here & if mailed too early. MALLORY stuck right by me!!!
Because of MALLORY, her patience, perseverance and CARE she has given me will have me looking at your site. PLUS pass your link to others. Cherish MALLORY, you don’t know what a gem you have in her
THANK YOU!!