TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Under an hour
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

I wanted to get my wife something super special for our 15th anniversary. Our custom star map came out beautiful and my wife loved it so much. Thank you TwinkleInTime for your amazing and beautiful work.
I was skeptical to order, as I always am with ordering online. But this was so worth it. The quality is amazing. Not cheap like most things are made now. I would order this over and over again!
Ordered this as a Christmas present, came on time. Perfect condition and very good quality!
I am truelly grateful for your product. Been looking for something special and different. This product was it. I bought it for my wife for Christmas. And it brought her to tears. Thank you so much for what you do. Merry Christmas to you and your families
I ordered this for my husband for our anniversary and I can't wait to give it to him! It is perfect!!!! Thank you, so much!!!
The star map I received was wonderful. Beautiful artwork and arrived quickly. Shortly after purchasing my girlfriend and I broke up. I was very upset to have a gift I could never give, but after contacting customer service they were more than understanding of my situation providing me with a full refund and kind words. TwinkleInTime is a class act company and I would reccomend them to anyone looking to purchase a star map! Their customer service is wonderful and their product is top notch! Thank you again TwinkleInTime for being so understanding and outstanding! I will gladly order from them again in the future for a gift to give to a family member! 10/10 class acts! Also a big shoutout to Mallory! Wonderful person and absolutely the best service I have ever received from a company!
For some reason my map wasn’t able to ship to my apartment complex. Their customer service was amazing!!! After a few emails back and forth we were able to get it here and it’s perfect!!! I’d definitely recommend Twinkle in Time!
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my partner. The ordering process is very easy and you will see a mock up of the finished product. Additionally, you have 24 hours AFTER you place your order to edit it or correct anything you may have noticed after you hit "submit." I received it roughly 10 days after purchase, including processing and shipping time, which I think is very fast. When I opened it to check the finished product, it brought tears to my eyes. My partner is going to love it and I think I'll have to get one for myself as well. Thanks so much!
Best customer service ever. Had a problem with delivery and company went above and beyond to make sure I received the map. Great company, map beautifully done. Well worth the money
Thank you so much for the unique gift! It turned out perfect!
Everything they claim..looks great..giving it to my wife for Xmas..but im sure she will love it as well.
Very good product love every thing about the map
Everything was perfect and nothing was wrong. My family is going to love it!
Such a cute product as a gift! Love the poster material and it looks overall fantastic :) Can’t wait for future purchases!
I ordered two posters from Twinkle In Time and had to make a few address changes and questions. The first day I sent out my email and their customer service department had fixed my issue and responded to my email in ONE MINUTE!!! Not exaggerating at all, literally one minute! The second time was just as helpful! They answered all of my questions quickly and eased all of my concerns! I would recommend this company to any and all who want to purchase a meaningful gift!!
A wonderful idea, it can have incredible meaning...got it for my wife for her birthday She will love it...
Came out better than expected. I love it and it'll be the best Christmas present. Thank you so much. Plus for great communication as well.
This is such a beautiful present and so well done! It is absolutely stellar and such a cool concept! I created mine for my parents and I know they will just absolutely melt. I will definitely be purchasing this for other family members in the future!
These are gifts for my grown kids for Christmas. Their wedding dates with the stars! Are they beautiful and they will love them. I even ordered 1 for myself for my wedding date. These are going to be cherished for years to come.
Just received my star map! It came out MUCH better than I thought it would. I’m very happy with the results and I can not wait to give it to my other half. Thank you twinkle in time I will definitely be coming back for more!
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 562 reviews