TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Under an hour
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

My star map was absolutely beautiful! I made the purchase for my astrology loving boyfriend with the date of our first time meeting. I cannot wait to give it to him at Christmas! The quality is impeccable and this by far is the coolest gift I've ever purchased!
The product is amazing and the staff are super friendly and helpful! After issues with shipping and delivery, through no fault of Twinkle In Time or myself, Mallory was understanding, helpful and caring. She worked with me to make sure I got the product I ordered on time (it was an anniversary present) and she followed up by checking in to make sure I received it and was happy with it. Absolutely amazing and I highly recommend. Great customer service goes a long way!
Love the map I purchased. It came out just as described. This is a perfect gift for any special event that has happened in someones life. It can even be personalized. Great quality and quick shipping. If I could leave more stars I would!
Hi Twinkle Team, I’m really super impressed with how the framed star map turned out and how incredibly quickly it got here. It’s more polished and slick than I expected for the price. Very happy with the end result. I will also say that I tried ordering a similar map from other websites and Twinkle was BY FAR the easiest to use (especially on a mobile device) and most accurate in setting the location. So thanks for the perfect wedding anniversary present :)
I was so pleased to find this wonderful idea. I bought a special one for my son’s 50th birthday. It was easy to order and it arrived in perfect condition. Excellent work! Ritajane
Absolutely awesome! It’s a one of a kind, very unique gift. Gave it to my husband for our first anniversary. I went traditional, which is ‘paper’. This was perfect. He loved it as well!
Cool gift idea well executed, allows you to personalize your message....love it. 👍
This is such a great gift to commemorate a special day. Nice options and very fast service. We love it!
Love it! I was kind of worried that it may turn out cheap but it looks great and is printed on good paper.
I ordered a star map to commemorate the day my fiance and I met; it shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. We aren't much for typical gifts and this map is perfect. It will hang on our walls for generations and eventually be passed down in the family. We couldn't be happier.
Phenomenal work! Heartwarming, polite and excellent customer service.
This is the coolest thing ever and I’ve never seen something like this! Such a great gift idea and very romantic.
It is perfect and gorgeous. My husband loves it. It was a gift for his birthday!
I contacted Mallory about my frame being damaged during shipping. She right away sent a replacement with no charge. Excellent customer service.
I absolutely love my star map. It arrived in a timely manner and was perfect. Mallory was so helpful with all of my questions!!
There was a shipping issue where the package was damaged, not on TwinkleInTime. TwinkleInTime and Mallory were very helpful/stress free with the whole process of getting me a new one in time for my girlfriends birthday. Easiest online help I've ever had.
I absolutely love it!!!! Can’t wait to give it as a gift!!!!
Thought lost in mail offered to remake for free and it was beautiful my husband loved it I gave to him 10th anniversary it our wedding night
Excellent service, quick delivery, product showed up exactly what I expected, as promised. Customer service follow up was early and efficient!
My star time line turned out beautiful! I’m very happy!
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 546 reviews