TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend TwinkleInTime.com
Under an hour
Read TwinkleInTime.com Reviews

About TwinkleInTime.com:

Our Custom Star Maps are a sentimental keepsake, crafted to help you celebrate all the beautiful moments and milestones in your life. As well as a way to honor the memory of lost loved ones.

(619) 331-5828

help@twinkleintime.com

Cool gift idea well executed, allows you to personalize your message....love it. 👍
This is such a great gift to commemorate a special day. Nice options and very fast service. We love it!
Love it! I was kind of worried that it may turn out cheap but it looks great and is printed on good paper.
I ordered a star map to commemorate the day my fiance and I met; it shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. We aren't much for typical gifts and this map is perfect. It will hang on our walls for generations and eventually be passed down in the family. We couldn't be happier.
Phenomenal work! Heartwarming, polite and excellent customer service.
This is the coolest thing ever and I’ve never seen something like this! Such a great gift idea and very romantic.
It is perfect and gorgeous. My husband loves it. It was a gift for his birthday!
I contacted Mallory about my frame being damaged during shipping. She right away sent a replacement with no charge. Excellent customer service.
I absolutely love my star map. It arrived in a timely manner and was perfect. Mallory was so helpful with all of my questions!!
There was a shipping issue where the package was damaged, not on TwinkleInTime. TwinkleInTime and Mallory were very helpful/stress free with the whole process of getting me a new one in time for my girlfriends birthday. Easiest online help I've ever had.
I absolutely love it!!!! Can’t wait to give it as a gift!!!!
Thought lost in mail offered to remake for free and it was beautiful my husband loved it I gave to him 10th anniversary it our wedding night
Excellent service, quick delivery, product showed up exactly what I expected, as promised. Customer service follow up was early and efficient!
My star time line turned out beautiful! I’m very happy!
I ordered the map for my boyfriend. He absolutely loved it!! It looks amazing hanging up, and such a reminder of how lucky we are that we crossed paths and met!! Just love it!!! Thank you
What an AWESOME gift to give or receive!!! I LOVE the star map I purchased for my son's Birthday present.
Thank you Twinkle in Time. The owner of my company just loved it. She sent Pictures to her daughter out of State. She is going to hang it in the building. Thank you again for making something so Special that i was able to give to not only the owner but my Friend who has worked so hard for her Company
loved it!! shipping was fast and communication was great!!
This is the sentimental statement piece our home needed! The matte finish is so chic and beautiful. We love our star map!
I loved mine and found my symbol immediately. It adds to my wall. I cannot wait to give my friend hers tomorrow.
TwinkleInTime.com is rated 4.96 based on 560 reviews