tyre leader.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend tyre leader.co.uk

Tell us how tyre leader.co.uk made you happy

"Worst purchase ever I ordered a set of tyres well ahead of my planned trip. For a mysterious reason the tyres were sent with different carriers. The DPD delivery arrived in the promised time while the GLS delivery (rear tyre) was still not even half way there and not likely to arrive in time for the planned journey. My emails were answered by an automated bot so I can say that customer service is not existent. It is not worth saving a little on the price in return for the poor service."
Are you tyre leader.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"WORST COMPANY EVER, AVOID IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR MONEY. Rubbish customer service and serious scammers. Paid £172.52 for 4 tyres, waited ONE WEEK for the tyres, messaged customer services to cancel who said a delivery has been attempted exactly after I told them to cancel it but they did NOT provide a TRACKING NUMBER, CARRIER NAME, DAY OF ATTEMPT, HOUR OR ANY DETAILS. Now they charged me 100 pounds(25 per tyre because they sent 4 tyres in 4 parcels :)) for a delivery which they cannot confirm it has been made and cannot provide details about it. LOST £100 delivery fees, £25 per tyre. I am going to the police, bank and authorities to try and get my money back from these SCAMMERS."
"poor service and refund broken into sections cancelled my order and refunded my tyres and wheels seperately as they were nil stock but did not refund fitting price no contact number and a stupid ticket system to e mail ! never again !"
"Poor customer service and feedback"
"Their price for the tyres are the best around, but don't even think about to ask anything else because they got so many filters to avoid direct contact that you will loose the will to carry on. Better customer service is required."
tyre leader.co.uk is rated 1.60 based on 5 reviews