UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

info@ukwholesales.co.uk

The Sharp Project - Gold 148, Thorp Rd,

Tell us how UK Wholesales made you happy
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Food
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Robert
Absolutely cracking service! Great prices on the large order we placed for covid test kits. Went out of the way to arrange same day collection as we needed them urgently for our team after being let down by another company. Highly recommend! Also the individual packs are so useful will definitely be buying some more of them as they are much easier to use. Thank you for all the help & assistance.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 16th March 2021 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 16th March 2021 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 16th March 2021 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 16th March 2021 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Excellent service, ordered on Wednesday and arrived 3 days later.
Very quick service
Great customer service
Cant comment haven’t received the order yet.
Good service.
Came on time and let us pay by bank payment. Thats good because we are a charity and dont have credit cards
Great to deal with such a caring company, special thanks to Zara who was a pleasuring deal with
Wrong items delivered twice still awaiting credit for items ordered plus delivery charge Items still awaiting your collection
Great Service with quick delivery. would use again no hesitation.
Great Service Ordered on the Saturday and delivered on the Tuesday. Great stuff
Customer service has been excellent and I would highly recommend this company.
Lateral flow tests arrived promptly. Only issue was the enclosed instructions were in German. Had to go searching for English version.
The tests came quickly and look the part which is why I gave it 2 stars. What I couldn't see when ordering was that you can't register the result via the NHS website. I scanned the QR code and it was not recognised. I called customer service who said you have to use the Yoti app which I have not heard of. I went along with it and downloaded the Yoti app and scanned the QR code and again it wasn't recognised. I reported this to customer service and 2 days later I am still waiting for a reply.
It was not delivered completely as I could not test in full as parts where missing
Great guys, great service, defiantly recommended
Fantastic service and went out of their way to help when the courier had a small hiccup with delivery
The Hughes nostril test kits are so much easier to use compared the other generic tests as you don't have to go so deep into the nose. Love how the test tube has pre filled buffer solution which makes it easier to do the test with no faffing about. Have a mixture of the 25 box which is great value along with the individual boxes of tests which are so convenient to hand out. Fast delivery & great service from UK Wholesales highly recommend!
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 24th March 2021