UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
Excellent Products & Excellent Customer Service.

The Products were delivered had a wonderful conversation with the customer service team. They were extremely helpful. I have been working as a wholesaler for years. Always great when you call and the team understand your needs. Breathe of fresh air.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Very pleased with the samples so order two pallets one of sanitiser & another one with wipes along with some masks for the pupils.

Thank you so much for all your guidance with the large order we have placed for our school & getting it delivered so quickly.

It's been essential for us to get these in given the guidance & legislation. Spent so long shopping around & all your items are competitively priced with the relevant certification.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 30th August 2020 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 30th August 2020
I can't complain, my order was quickly delivered, and it is definitely value for money,
Kind regards Mrs Suzanne Bradley
Just received white face masks are very good and comfortable to wear
Excellent customer service, the first set of masks I had were a bit too much of a tight fit. I got in touch with them and they sent me some extra ones which were a better fit. I asked them if they wanted me to return some of the ones which were too tight but they didn’t want me to so I was left with them as well, although they’re too tight for me, I’m a driving instructor they should fit my pupils no problem. Nice to see some great customer service. Thanks.
Excellent Products Excellent Service
The site was easy to manage the customer service team were very helpful. Zara was lovely to speak with. Delivery with tracking number provided. Will use again and tell friends.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Very pleased with the items they are crucial for out business given the current climate. So happy to finally find a supplier who has UK PPE stock that has done the full due diligence with checking certification & knows what I need. Great prices & amazing customer service you have a new long term regular customer.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 17th June 2020