UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

info@ukwholesales.co.uk

The Sharp Project - Gold 148, Thorp Rd,

Tell us how UK Wholesales made you happy
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Food
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Robert
it's good especially the return and refund did very fast
Excellent product, would buy again.
Fast delivery service.
Quick response to enquiry
The sheets were for my spare bed which doesn't get used a lot so that are fine for that.
Lateral flow tests arrived promptly. Only issue was the enclosed instructions were in German. Had to go searching for English version.
Great Service thank you!
I purchased v shaped pillowcases, they came as requested in good time and I am pleased with them
The product was excellent just what I am looking for.
We did have trouble actually getting the face masks delivered but it was handled brilliantly in the end. Thank you
Delivered item was wrong and whilst it was difficult to speak to someone in customer service (3 times I tried), once they knew the issue they were very professional is sorting out the problem, thank you.
Ordered Very reasonably priced small hand towels, they’ve washed up fine And are good for purpose
Good service
Hi All was fine, it just took more than 10 days to arrive, I sent an email to ask about the delay; and noone answered.
Very pleased with the product and service, although there was some confusion with regard to colour. And did not receive shipping confirmation until several days after I had received the goods.
Very pleased with very fast service
Item seems OK, thought shipping cost was a bit high for a slow delivery.
Thank you for your feedback, I have checked & your order was dispatched within 3 hours of ordering via royal mail first class it was signed for 2 working days later. We always endeavor to ship in the fastest possible way via our shipping providers including DPD, UPS, & Royal Mail.
Unfortunately given the pandemic, there was a delay on your order, we have now added lower-cost shipping options to the site & dispatched orders within 24 hrs
Very satisfied with service.
What I ordered was sent by post and arrived within a week. The price was very competitive. I would use you again
UK Wholesales is rated 4.55 based on 195 reviews