UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Owen Decon
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
The product was excellent just what I am looking for.
We did have trouble actually getting the face masks delivered but it was handled brilliantly in the end. Thank you
Ordered Very reasonably priced small hand towels, they’ve washed up fine And are good for purpose
Good service
Hi

All was fine, it just took more than 10 days to arrive, I sent an email to ask about the delay; and noone answered.
Very pleased with the product and service, although there was some confusion with regard to colour. And did not receive shipping confirmation until several days after I had received the goods.
Very pleased with very fast service
Item seems OK, thought shipping cost was a bit high for a slow delivery.
Thank you for your feedback, I have checked & your order was dispatched within 3 hours of ordering via royal mail first class it was signed for 2 working days later. We always endeavor to ship in the fastest possible way via our shipping providers including DPD, UPS, & Royal Mail.
Unfortunately given the pandemic, there was a delay on your order, we have now added lower-cost shipping options to the site & dispatched orders within 24 hrs
Very satisfied with service.
What I ordered was sent by post and arrived within a week. The price was very competitive.
I would use you again