UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Owen Decon
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
I think charging over £7 for delivery is too much. The items I bought amounted to £18. I hoped for a quick delivery because a lot of customers reviews remarked on the speed of the delivery. I understand the situation regarding the pandemic but the cost of delivery is excessive. I emailed the company to cancel my order. I don't think it's a coincidence that my order was despatched the same day. I bought some disposable gloves and there is no indication where they are made.
Thank you for your feedback we have now managed to secure lower rates on smaller orders which we have implemented on site. As we specialise in large wholesale orders this wasn't something we previously had set up.
UK Wholesales is rated 4.73 based on 100 reviews