UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

info@ukwholesales.co.uk

The Sharp Project - Gold 148, Thorp Rd,

Tell us how UK Wholesales made you happy
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Food
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Robert
Saturday, I ordered some Covid-19 antigen lateral flow tests to be able to travel abroad. Nothing happened during the week end and my parcel was only dispatched Monday evening. It was delivered on Thursday. More than five days later. Far too late.
Cant comment haven’t received the order yet.
The tests came quickly and look the part which is why I gave it 2 stars. What I couldn't see when ordering was that you can't register the result via the NHS website. I scanned the QR code and it was not recognised. I called customer service who said you have to use the Yoti app which I have not heard of. I went along with it and downloaded the Yoti app and scanned the QR code and again it wasn't recognised. I reported this to customer service and 2 days later I am still waiting for a reply.
I think charging over £7 for delivery is too much. The items I bought amounted to £18. I hoped for a quick delivery because a lot of customers reviews remarked on the speed of the delivery. I understand the situation regarding the pandemic but the cost of delivery is excessive. I emailed the company to cancel my order. I don't think it's a coincidence that my order was despatched the same day. I bought some disposable gloves and there is no indication where they are made.
Thank you for your feedback we have now managed to secure lower rates on smaller orders which we have implemented on site. As we specialise in large wholesale orders this wasn't something we previously had set up.
UK Wholesales is rated 4.55 based on 195 reviews