UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Food
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Robert
Very expensive
Delivery charges are excessive and service slow otherwise product is ok. nearly £20 for 1 box to be delivered within the UK and then taking 4 days to deliver isn't good service.
I am waiting for my order to be delivered.
Can’t say the gloves were not as described but will not buy again as quality is not as good as I’ve previously purchased from other companies for the same price
It was a good service but the boxes were squashed on arrival.
Thank you for your feedback. I have been trying to get in touch via phone and email so that we can get more information as we always ensure parcels are packaged with care to avoid any damage to items. I look forward to hearing from you so that we can resolve the issue!
The box (relatively light) contained facemasks as ordered. Quality of the product was as advertised. However, I'll not use wholesales again as the postage was much too high.
Thank you for your feedback as we aim to provide a premium experience we sent items on a next day signed for service given the current situation we have been limited regarding which delivery partners we can use. We are looking into offering alternative postage options for our retail customers in the coming weeks to try & reduce costs for smaller items.
Following your feedback, we have worked to secure an account with Royal Mail for small parcels & have added this to the site. We don't make money on postage & only charge what it costs us.
UK Wholesales is rated 4.55 based on 195 reviews