UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Adam
Food Ltd
Jay
More Photos & Videos
Very pleased with the items they are crucial for out business given the current climate. So happy to finally find a supplier who has UK PPE stock that has done the full due diligence with checking certification & knows what I need. Great prices & amazing customer service you have a new long term regular customer.
Very efficient service.
The box (relatively light) contained facemasks as ordered. Quality of the product was as advertised. However, I'll not use wholesales again as the postage was much too high.
Thank you for your feedback as we aim to provide a premium experience we sent items on a next day signed for service given the current situation we have been limited regarding which delivery partners we can use.

We are looking into offering alternative postage options for our retail customers in the coming weeks to try & reduce costs for smaller items.
5 received my order the next day after placing my order very promped thank you very much
Perfect customer service. Products are good. Will use again. Will highly recommend to my friends.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th July 2020
goods supplied as advertised and supplied quickly
Very satisfied with the service provided
ORDER DELIVERED ON TIME WITH NO FUSS----COMPETENT COMPANY!
Good Customer Service
very quick deliver
Item seems OK, thought shipping cost was a bit high for a slow delivery.
Thank you for your feedback, I have checked & your order was dispatched within 3 hours of ordering via royal mail first class it was signed for 2 working days later. We always endeavor to ship in the fastest possible way via our shipping providers including DPD, UPS, & Royal Mail.
Excellent Products Excellent Service
The site was easy to manage the customer service team were very helpful. Zara was lovely to speak with. Delivery with tracking number provided. Will use again and tell friends.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Very quick delivery Clocks working fine bit fiddly working out the chimes but i got there in the end.
Excellent. Delivered on time. Good products.
Very satisfied with service.
What I ordered was sent by post and arrived within a week. The price was very competitive.
I would use you again
Extremely great service and high quality products for the best prices I’ve seen.
Great quality items fast service very happy.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Found you via Google had a great experience would recommended to others.
Excellent service, quick delivery and product as expected, will use again.
Great customer service with large levels of certified PPE available in the UK highly recommend & will be back again.
UK Wholesales is rated 4.79 based on 24 reviews