UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Duncan Lily
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Owen Decon
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Very pleased with the samples so order two pallets one of sanitiser & another one with wipes along with some masks for the pupils. Thank you so much for all your guidance with the large order we have placed for our school & getting it delivered so quickly. It's been essential for us to get these in given the guidance & legislation. Spent so long shopping around & all your items are competitively priced with the relevant certification.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 30th August 2020 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 30th August 2020
I am waiting for my order to be delivered.
Prompt service, good product.
Amazing service from start to finish, has been such a struggle to source regular supply of Nitrile gloves.

Really happy to be buying direct from the factory without having any agents involved. Will also be introducing your antigen test kits to ensure we keep out workforce safe.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Very quick & efficient service
Good quality products at very affordable prices. I’ll be purchasing from your company again. And they arrived on time. Thank you
I loved my cushion by Celine Digby, did have to wait a while but definitely worth it.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Good quality and price.
Can’t say the gloves were not as described but will not buy again as quality is not as good as I’ve previously purchased from other companies for the same price
Cotton bed sheets are good quality. Will surely buy again
The product was excellent just what I am looking for.
Very good service and always kept updated with delivery details. Good compant
Arrived when predicted good quality merchandise
We did have trouble actually getting the face masks delivered but it was handled brilliantly in the end. Thank you
Dealt with Zara who was very helpful, very knowledgeable, very quick to respond and very polite, excellent customer service.
Delivered item was wrong and whilst it was difficult to speak to someone in customer service (3 times I tried), once they knew the issue they were very professional is sorting out the problem, thank you.
Goods received on time and as described.
Wonderful customer service would highly recommend. Fast dispatch too.
All very good 👍🏻
Brilliant service, definitely recommend.
Very nice. Product was as described. 10/10