UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Owen Decon
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
Very pleased with the samples so order two pallets one of sanitiser & another one with wipes along with some masks for the pupils. Thank you so much for all your guidance with the large order we have placed for our school & getting it delivered so quickly. It's been essential for us to get these in given the guidance & legislation. Spent so long shopping around & all your items are competitively priced with the relevant certification.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 30th August 2020 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 30th August 2020
I loved my cushion by Celine Digby, did have to wait a while but definitely worth it.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Good quality and price.
Cotton bed sheets are good quality. Will surely buy again
Very good service and always kept updated with delivery details. Good compant
Arrived when predicted good quality merchandise
Dealt with Zara who was very helpful, very knowledgeable, very quick to respond and very polite, excellent customer service.
Goods received on time and as described.
Wonderful customer service would highly recommend. Fast dispatch too.
All very good 👍🏻
Brilliant service, definitely recommend.
Very nice. Product was as described. 10/10
Excellent quality and very good service. Thanks.
Very satisfied, with my purchase, of two small towels, nice quality
Thank you for always looking after us, I have recommended you to other businesses & you are also listed as our preferred supplier due to the great service & low prices.

We have been using your wipes, gloves & masks in our office for a few months they are great quality!

Overall very happy with the service received & how fast you always deliver to us when we need to top up.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 30th October 2020 UK Wholesales 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Just good
Great experience, very fast delivery & quality items. Will be back again.
Speedy response and prompt delivery
Professional and friendly telephone agent, beautiful quality cushions timely delivered and importantly to me...all British made! Will definitely use UK Wholesales again. :)
Absolutely 💗 love the new Goose Feather & Down duvet & pillows they are so soft, very happy with how fast I received my items will be back again.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Satisfied with the product and promptness with which it arrived. I will use your firm in future. Thank you . Amanda Fryer
UK Wholesales is rated 4.73 based on 100 reviews