UNIQLO Reviews

1PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does UNIQLO deliver?

How can I contact UNIQLO?

Tell us how UNIQLO made you happy

"As always high quality products for reasonable price. Staff is professional and always helpful."
Are you UNIQLO? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I’ve had a really bad experience with my online ordering. I ordered some clothes back In December, after a few weeks of waiting we received an email saying it was delivered. My husband was home all day and we have front door cameras. The next day we gave them a call and told them we haven’t got our package. They told us to wait til Friday and if it wasn’t there call back. After waiting we still had not received anything so we gave them a call. They told us they would look into the matter. After about a week of waiting we got an email saying that after looking into it they see our package was delivered and they would not be resending the order and not give us a refund for the missing order. My husband called back and they said they would refund the order and should be getting a email. I have still yet to see any email and have not seen anything on my bank account.such a lie.Never ever buy qniqlo again."
"I would like to give no stars, if it were possible. I have never ordered from Uniqlo before, and certainly won’t again. I ordered a bra according to the size recommended on the website. When it arrived it was far too small. Obviously to ascertain this I had to remove it from the packaging and try it on. I then read that under garments removed from the original packaging could not be returned. I contacted customer services and they eventually replied with a very brief note, informing me that I could not return the item. I contacted them again, explaining the situation (as above) and noting that all department stores allow customers to try on undergarments. I have been waiting for a response, which I fear will never arrive. I have therefore spent £15 to try on a garment which doesn’t fit me and which I cannot return. I would urge anyone to be sure about their sizing before they order. I will donate this item to a women’s charity and will never order from this firm again. Non existent customer service."
"Ordered 5 items online. Between payment and the confirmation page, the price changed (upwards). Customer service refused to correct the error."
"Speedy delivery and really helpful team! Would definitely recommend :)"
"I ordered 5 items online that were the incorrect size. So, I called the customer service, which underestimates the wait time on the phone. I asked how I could exchange the items, and they notified me that the only way to exchange the items is in a physical store, where they would assist me, and there is no way to see if they have the items in stock or to have the items reversed. After waiting in line for 20 minutes to exchange the items, I was notified that I had to go find the five items independently. Then I was told that they could only exchange four or the items because one was an online exclusive. However, the manager said that if I called the customer support, they should be able to exchange the online exclusive item. When I called the customer support, they said that they do not re-ship items, so the only thing I can do is to return the item. So, basically, there is no way to exchange anything that is an online exclusive, which is fine, but it should say that on the website, and the first customer service representative should have said that on the first call. I will be going back tomorrow to return everything and will no be buying from here again. The reason that I have Uniqlo two stars is that their clothing is pretty good quality for the price point, but it's not worth the hassle, the unknowledgeable customer service representatives, or a business where the services offered do not communicate or work together."
"Will like to give them no star for services. You should not order online. They will never help you once you click on order ok. They told you the order is on the way and can't make any changes but if you click on shipping information then you found there is no shipment in carrier. Very poor service"
"Uniqlo is a store that literally does not uphold rights of its customers. The employees there will take your phone just like that and refuse to let you make you phone call with your own phone."
"worst service ever!! PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME AND DO NOT SHOP AT THIS STORE. I placed an order online. They never delivered it to the correct address. I called and had to wait 45 to get to a representative. The rep was very very very rude. Hung up on me. Called again had to wait 45 more. I said please cancel this order. Take everything back. They said they would put a return request. Now I just have to hope they give me my money back! Yet they said they cant guarantee they will receive it and it would take them 30 days to put my money back after they do !"
"worst customer service! waited 40 mins and no one picked up the phone call! The website is even worst, transaction failed when placing the orders no on e in the store can help"
"I went into the store for the first time and was greeted with assisitance from a young woman named Thalia she helped me pick out a wardrobe for my husband she recommended many heatech material pieces for the weather I was very impressed with her and the prices were affordable as well"
"I had a really horrible experience ordering online with Uniqlo. It's been over a week and my order still hasn't shipped and I am having trouble reaching anyone regarding this. If you want to buy something, buy it in the store. The Uniqlo website is completely unreliable."
"Great quality products, easy online ordering, good communication throughout, very speedy delivery free for many products - my two orders were both delivered for free within less than 24 hours from online confirmation; very easy and free returns through a local grocery shop."
"I have purchased several items of clothing from Uniqlo. In each case I have been delighted with the quality, price and fit. It’s my new ‘go to’ online shop for basic wardrobe items. I can really recommend them."
"Dear Uniqlo, I still haven't receive my recent order i placed on Monday for nxt day delivery. I tracked my ORDER it said delivered to Porch. Firstly I don't have Porch. Lastly this web order has caused me a great deal of stress and inconvenience. Could you issue a refunds .thnks https://t.co/VboNlMLffg"
"Items where as they said very pleased with the delivery service could not fault it"
"Gave me delivery charge back within two days of stating I was returning item, excellent communication too."
"High-quality products at reasonable prices. The staff members are always helpful and happy to help."
"practical, affordable clothes, but wish they have free delivery."
"Love their clothes, great service online and in store."
UNIQLO is rated 3.82 based on 39 reviews