UpTrade Reviews

of reviewers recommend UpTrade
Read UpTrade Reviews

support@uptradeit.com

550 S Watters Rd, Suite 276

Tell us how UpTrade made you happy
Good price but had to replace the battery, it was puffed up
Delivery and shipping service was really fast receive the phone in great condition was able to get it powered on and transferred over however there’s issues with the phone speaker I cannot hear when talking to people and people cannot hear me when talking out please help me to get this issue resolved or trade the phone and I tried customer service and no one seems to be able to answer me
Very pleased with the overall service of you receiving the phone and evaluating it. I loved the video of unpacking the phone when you received it; however really starting to feel impatient because it is just about 14 days and I still have not received any payment!!!! I feel that it is an issue not having my payment in my hand by now, it should not take 14 days to receive a payment for something that is already in your hands. So we shall see, I hope there will not be any issues!
I ordered a Samsung galaxy s10 that was listed as prism black. When I received the phone, it was pink. The stock photo was pink, but it was listed as black, so I thought that maybe it was just a stock photo of the phone, not the one that was being ordered.
The phone was in good shape and it came quickly and well packaged. However we had to replace the battery immediately. It was swollen. We are now having issues with it staying charged again and will have to have that fixed as well.
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. We certainly would not leave you with a malfunctioning device, we only wish we had heard from you sooner! Our support team has contacted you via email to further assist you with this matter.
The phone works great and the experience was great. When purchasing the phone it said the health of battery was 90 percent health and when we got the phone it was 78. Very disappointed with this but other then that pleased.
Hi Diana,

We certainly would not leave you in a stuck in this situation. Our records show that you enrolled in our UpTrade Protection Plan, so we are more than happy to assist you with getting the battery issue with your device taken care of. Our support team will be reaching out to you shortly! :)
The first phone I bought was fantastic. The second phone I bought, the phone will not charge.
Hi Tammie,

We have not received any kind of correspondence from you in regards to your issues. We will be sure to get you taken care of. We have tried calling you but it went directly to voicemail.

Apologies for the issues you have encountered but we will make sure to make the situation right.
I tried UpTrade to get a used phone for a family member. The first two phones sent to me looked good, but were not operational. One had an issue with the camera (and some other inconsistent issues). I worked with UpTrade to return the phone for a refund and purchased another phone. The second phone also looked good but was not locked to my network as detailed in its description. Again I reached out to a trade and worked with the UpTrade representative to return the second phone for a full refund, and then purchased a third phone. The third phone looked good, was fully operational, and has worked well for us for over four months. Customer service was helpful along the way, but because of the problems with the first two phones, I’m not confident about ordering from Uptrade again at this point.
Hi Brian,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. We are not pleased that your first two orders with us did not go very smoothly. We are constantly looking for areas of improvement and your case was a prime example. Since your order was placed back in March, we have made many improvements to our inspecting and testing processes to prevent issues like this from happening. If you will have us, we would love another chance to give you the perfect customer experience.

Process was way to long, communication was slow.
Hi Lou,

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience. Our records show that your extended processing time was due to our Operations team waiting to hear back from you because your device was found to be in a different condition than you had described when your order was placed. For ethical reasons, we cannot automatically assume that our revised offer is accepted and we cannot proceed until we have confirmation from the owner of the device to do so. This is why you received multiple texts and emails from our team informing you that your offer would expire soon if we did not hear back from you. Your feedback has been helpful and we will continue to improve our processes to make them as smooth and satisfactory as possible. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Thanks again!
I purchased an Iphone X and the website said that there was nothing that was damaged, but when I received it, the face ID doesn’t work, and the top menus won’t pull down. Other than those two issues, everything is fine with the phone, i just feel as if I have been lied to.
Hi Katie,

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We are disappointed to hear that your device has not been functioning properly, but we certainly will not leave you stuck with a damaged device. One of our supervisors will be contacting you shortly to see how we can help.

Thank you!
Phone was not as advertised. Was reported as stolen and was from the wrong carrier. UpTrade was quick to supply return information and a full refund.
Overall phone works great, however the volume button stops working here and there.
Hi Alex,

We are happy to hear that your device is overall working properly. We strive to ensure that although our customers purchase used devices, they are not treated second class. We encourage our customer's to explore our UpTrade Protection Plan which covers your device of any accidental damage for a small fee of $5/month in which you may cancel at anytime. Please feel free to read more at uptradeit.com/uptrade/protect and give us a call at (972)-833-0136 for information.
The company offered me $127 for my trade in. After they received my device they offered me $62 despite me being 100% completely honest about the device I was trading in. I traded in a used iPhone 7 with no cracks on the screen that 100% worked and was unlocked and fully functional. Perfectly working used device. They came back and said the screen had scratches on it and offered me $62! Less than half! And, I can be perfectly honest with you, while that screen may have had a few barely noticeable hairline scratches it wouldn't be anything unexpected for an old trade-in iPhone 7. That was a very good device in very good condition and their offer was absolutely ridiculous. They are obviously using bait-and-switch tactics offering high prices upfront and then, once they have your device in hand, making crazy offers hoping you will just cave and accept their crazy low offers via email. Don't fall for it. I've used Decluttr before and have had a far more positive experience.

Update
---------

After submitting my original review I was contacted back by UpTrade and they said they were going to re-evaluate my trade-in. After re-evaluating it they decided to offer me $121 which was a lot closer and more in line with the original offer.

It's still a pity that I had to post a negative review and wait as long as I did for the review process before I finally got the fair deal I deserved in the first place and, even then, I still did not receive the full $127 I was originally offered. Therefore I'm only bumping my review up to "Acceptable".
Hi Richard,

We apologize if you feel that your experience with us was just "Acceptable". In the same email that we send our inspection reports, we ask our customers to contact us via email or telephone if they feel there has been a mistake or error in the grading of the device. In your case the option to contact us directly may have simply been overlooked which resulted in you leaving a bad review instead. Unfortunately in your original report, you neglected to mention that your device had scratches much deeper than hairline on the screen of the device which is why we were unable to offer you the full $127 for your device. We appreciate you providing feedback on your experience as it will definitely help us improve the our current inspection report display. Thank you for giving our services a try and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.
Overall experience great however several times during calls the person on other end states they hear a crackling sound that I cannot hear. I think it is related to microphone on the phone I purchased on up trade. Therefore phone is not in stated condition as it is not functioning properly. I did iOS update thinking it may be related and seemed to stop but then started again after allowable return time of 30 days.
I recently ordered a iPhone 7 plus days ago...and I wouldn't be so upset about it if I knew they would at least ship it already because it's been 9 days and all the reviews I have read have been fairly positive.So does it take this long for everyone? because i seriously ordered a phone case and some other stuff days after I ordered the phone and they got here yesterday 😑
Hi Logan,

I apologize for the delay in shipping as this is not the standard that we hold ourselves to. We will definitely take this as a learning opportunity to make sure this does not happen again. Your patience is appreciated and we are here for you if you need anything down the line. Thank you for feedback!
Wish funds had instant availability like direct deposit which was not available as in your email . No 30min availability.
Hi Keith,

We are working hard to find the easiest and fastest payment methods available to us that are safe and secure for our customers as well. We will continue to improve in this area and we greatly appreciate your feedback.
UpTrade is rated 4.51 based on 649 reviews